Be Zuck. Deep State/CIA handlers tap you to run 2020...

> Be Zuck. Deep State/CIA handlers tap you to run 2020. Start traveling around USA and giving speeches pretending to be great guy. Kid in crowd asks about fake news. Flinch. Suggest that "trusted third party fact checkers" is a good idea with a straight face.

This is going on right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/proof-facebook-is-blocking-links-to-infowars-com/
youtube.com/watch?v=f8MmkasOWOY
youtube.com/watch?v=vvimBPJ3XGQ
mobile.twitter.com/palmerluckey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wow they are desperate he is literally on the spectrum

What did Anthony mean by this?

Can we start memeing political assassinations now?

The guy is like a humanoid lizzard wearing a skin suit.

Anthony /ourguy/

Facebook was a mistake

>off by one

meme harder

This social media is an absolute cancer. It's just legal crack for attention whores and the slimy nerd who invented it has got a load of sychophants and yes men employees blowing smoke up his ass making him think he is the Messiah and saviour of mankind for creating this fucking cancerous website.

Zuck the Cuck is selling all our personal info to the CIA and people unironically want him to be president because he is "young and hip".

He just got asked if he's going to run for Pres. Laughs at girl who asks question like she is an idiot. Says no. "I think that we each play our role". "We need to build this larger platform... for me running Facbook is a really big responsibility and way for me to make an impact"... Thank you, ends Q&A session.

At the same time: infowars.com/proof-facebook-is-blocking-links-to-infowars-com/

He is not hip at all.
Journalists and press just lick the dingles from his ass hair.

>trusted third party fact checkers
He should stick to enabling a platform for sloots to duckface. What is with all of these autistic globalist technocrats thinking they can gain the people's favor?

>people unironically want him to be president

Democrat meddlers considered it but the guy rolled a literal 1 in Charisma. He would do worse debating Trump than Sanders did with Cruz.

Kikes are getting nervous.

Cuckerberg is too beta to win an election.

Even libshits dislike him because of the surveillance scandal.

Zuck is a worse choice than doubling down (again) on Hillary.
Says we don't need to build walls, while building walls on his beach house to keep people away from a public beach.
Wants more land that people won't sell him, so he sues for it.
They couldn't find someone who's shown more often in his life, he only has his own interests in mind.

>EAT YOUR HEART OUT, ZUCKERBERG

Mark Zuckerberg is the prototype-epitome of the "useful idiot" that Communists/Globalists use to trick good-hearted "liberals" into supporting the destruction of national sovereignty and the total submission of all people to a global ruling body.

Fuck this filthy kike, he should be killed if anyone had the sense to protect their country.

Zuckerberg has the charisma of a damp rag and is a terrible public speaker

he is unelectable- try someone else

Could it be that this guy is being prepared by the 'deep state' to run for president?
Working with Zuckerberg on some terrorist shit, giving him some money for his company, planting a seed of a potential presidency. A useful idiot who can be formed and already killing the privacy of us.

youtube.com/watch?v=f8MmkasOWOY

Autism speaks

Wait a minute
Is he seriously going to run for 2020?
Are americans seriously going to vote for that kike?

Fucking hell I know him haha. He is a biker buddy of my father in laws. Based italian hells angel.

Democrats might be dumb enough to force him through the primaries like they did with Hillary but he wouldn't win.

Looks like it. He has been traveling around the country as part of his yearly project to "Visit all 50 States" while also posting seemingly benign videos about himself and his family to get us acquainted with him as a marketable character.

What other incentive/reason is there for this shit: youtube.com/watch?v=vvimBPJ3XGQ

What if Sup Forums worked with Sup Forums and got them to stop ricing their Gentoo setups to create a redpilled CIA nigger free version of facebook.

This, or even a version of Sup Forums that survives 3/15

Terry A Davis for president!

infowars is trash tho.

Time to give this beta racemixing jew the Jeb! treatment

>Zuckerberg 2010 when asked how he got everyone to give him all their information: "They trust me... dumbfucks."

SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP!

KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.

OBEY = OYVEY
SHEKKELS=SHACKLES

TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST

WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

He's very likable!
Sure, he had shady deals in the origin of the site that made him a billionaire.

Sure he buys up a bunch of land in Hawaii and sues the people with "ancestral rights" in order to buy them out too.

Sure, his site was under fire for "fake news" for that period of time.

Sure he is hated by anyone who detests west coast techie liberals.

Sure he is the poster boy of social media, all the good and the bad.

But he is completely able to run for president, and WIN!

He is a 100% Kike. But Trump is also pretty kikey.

The world is fucked anyway. There is nothing to salvage anymore. I will vote Zuckerberg 2020.

what a scam, like the south will ever vote for a jew

>the slimy nerd who invented it

it wasn't invented by him he's just an actor portraying it's face.

>Cuckerberg is too beta to win an election.

how much footage of him is there sperging out, I've seen more than one video of him spazzing, stuttering, sniffing his own armpits,

forget it, you need charisma to win faggotcrats,you need someone like Oprah or Tom Hanks but who isn't them because they already said no

If it's not private it will be just as bad.

There are so many factors to creating a "red pilled" version of facebook, and let me just say for the record, that it's a really bad fucking idea. No matter what side you're on...

Based AI! :)
Top KEK!

It's time to listen

Sure thing Hanz, go vote for that kike running in your country while you're at it.

Youre german

You will be extinct by then

See
WE HAVE JEB 2.0 BOYS

START MAKING MEMES BECAUSE I WANT MY SIDES IN ORBIT BY NEXT TUESDAY

Cant vote in Germany. I am not a german.

A run for POTUS would kill his business. Probably running for something local.

>infowars is trash tho.

Hey there Zuck.

I'll take one batshit crazy Alex Jones batting .250 on the facts over 100,000 Facebook hiveminds hypnotized into not even playing

>WE HAVE JEB 2.0 BOYS

so what does the pimply wonder keep in his pockets? probably invisible pokemon he's always trying to show them to you when he isn't turning his face from the camera to pick his nose?

I mean we have KEK on this let's just imagine the funniest thing we can and meme it into reality

Obama is CIA.
Hilary is CIA.
Zuckerberg is CIA.
Facebook is CIA.
CIA hates not having the presidency as an asset.

Not a chance in hell. Even normies look at this cuck jew's rat face and instinctively feel disgust.

>slimy nerd who invented it
seriously, it's a CIA operation

Someone has to do it. He is just the lucky jew that did it well enough first

>"useful idiot"
He is a CIA asset.

Reddit is also CIA.

>He is a CIA asset.

how do you know? I was pretty certain because of how often he appears in broadcast media

Social media is cancer.But I don't want it to die.I weirdly feel better about myself when I see other people using it while I don't.

CIA is top 20 elite institutions (harvard, yale, columbia etc)

zuck is harvard

if these students at these institutions become meph/crack addicts no more cia

Nice bost.

>well-enough
I distinctly recall (((msm))) shilling for facebook and telling the public that myspace is littered with viruses.

>how do you know? I was pretty certain because of how often he appears in broadcast media
Yes, CIA controls the messages.
Zuck had an idea for social networking.
CIA sees opportunity, and Zuck says yes because they promise to make him billionaire, bring him into the clique.
CIA wants FB for data collection, and inserts info collection techniques into FB. The idea here is not to learn wbout the dumb shit people post, but to get people personally invested in the news source. Your family is on FB, so inof is easily accepted. Manipulate the feed through algorithms, and over time, public opinion can be slid. Just like forum sliding on /pol. We arrive at the state of accepting globalism, and dissolving national boundaries, which many people do.

this

let the ivy league students become the future of cia
teach them well and let them lead the way

protect them from meph/crack and other degeneracy

dont try to cia the cia

Zuckerberg has no grace under pressure. Can you imagine him debating Trump when Trump starts asking about instant personalization? Shillary could at least put on her creepy fake smile, but no amount of beta blockers is going to save zuck the cuck from losing his spaghetti.

Reminder that Palmer Luckey hasn't tweeted since September 2016, when he was ousted by (((MSM))), Vice and Buzzfeed for donating funds for Pepe memes in honor of God Emperor.

mobile.twitter.com/palmerluckey

Reminder that Facebook instantly distanced itself from Palmer, because FB purchase Oculus, which Palmer created in his friends' garage. Zuckerberg had designs to do, because he wants world to think he invented VR.

Tfw Palmer Luckey is so obsessed with 'Ready Player One' that he becomes a Neo-Oswald and murks Zuckerberg on stage, as digital American flags wave on a massive screen.

Palmer Luckey is /ourguy. Zuckerberg is the messiah of (((their))) Commie Kaballah Utopia.

>(((CIA)))
They serve those who are more aware and those serve evil gods.

The CIA was collecting info through hacking computer chips, but the info was kind of shit. Microphones and cameras don't really gather information that well, and the CIA can't monitor uptake on MSM propaganda that well. FB as an idea fit into their psyop propaganda very well. Undermine the people through their family and friends. Add Google into the mix, and the internet is one big psyop machine. Even if you know about their program, it doesn't matter because society is sliding from under your feet.

Oops. Expect this thread to get 'pruned or deleted' by a (((janitor))), shortly.

Theyre not going to have him run in 2020 everyone knows Trump would fucking assblast him in any type of debate, especially with 4yrs of POTUS under his belt. They will shoot for 2024 but because Trump will be so godlike by that point whoever he suggests will likely win.

Everyone should know that at least one candidate in the pres election is CIA.

does this make him, dare i say it, /ourguy/?

Looking into my claim a bit I may have found a coincidence. Sorry, can't gimp at work. 1/2

2/2

I suspect the forum sliding / distraction techniques used by share blue/ ctr are basic techniques developed by the CIA to control the narrative / psyops. The tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists are on the right track, but in reality thought control is grounded in reality, and it isn't something beamed into heads with radio waves etc.

poor dumb jew boy, he is just a rich slave

I remember similar. I also remember a lot of people in jail won appeals by the "outpouring of support" they had gotten on Faceberg. It's funny because I never ever heard about it happening again once Faceberg was massively popular. So it seemed to have more power when it was Bebo tier than it does now that it's Jewgle tier.

As long as you realize he's batting .250, I don't see any problem with it. But people take his word as gospel, which is hilarious

bump

>you need charisma to win faggotcrats

By 2020 he'll just program himself to look like he has more charisma and looks less Jewish. Remember that he already started it a couple of years back. Just look how comfortable he is when actual people aren't looking directly at him.

Narcissism over families

>This cucks the (((Zuck)))

This is a dumb idea in theory because it makes such an overestimated assumed value of a service, and underestimation in how the abuse of data collection and propaganda control will lower the value of a service, in the eyes of consumers

of course nothing like this has never happened before, which is precisely why the apes at the CIA thought it was such a great idea to become so heavily invested in that theory to construct ambitiously egotistical Orwellian agendas. Very sad and of poor judgement.

I very clearly remember hearing that the CIA held huge amounts of shares in FB in about 2009/2010 (or maybe earlier, it was right before it went huge). Either that or they had a massive say in how it operated/they operate large portions of it. Why would you bother to go to the length of creating a database of every person in the world when you can get them to do it themselves and save you a huge amount of time, effort, energy and resources?

Yes, "well-enough" in term of getting the majority of the users based to jump ship, and that included technologies, PR aka shilling and other tricks. Adapt or die is the name of the game.

Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality is likely going to make this trend way, way worse. A world of Hikikomori.

Only companies really invested in AR/VR right now are Facebook, Google, Microsoft... god damnit

>Narcissism over families
Good point.
Hence the need to virtue signal on FB.
And compete with other narcissists.

>Microphones and cameras don't really gather information that well

the whole effect they want to purchase is achieved by you hearing the news you are being surveilled,

it manifests the panopticon or the all seeing eye, most of us provided false data intentionally just for the chuckles

Sheeit. Rich billionaire berg thinking Ima. Global scale
>we've seen this before goyz

holy shit i havent seen this image in fucking years

On a*

>abuse of data collection and propaganda control will lower the value of a service
It worked pretty well until wiki leaks
Even now, most people don't make the link to FB.
They don't really understand the latest leak: gathering data through CPU chips. They say things like, it doesn't bother me, I'm not a criminal, etc."

>CIA held huge amounts of shares in FB in about 2009/2010
I'll have to look for it. Didn't know this.

BASED ANTHONY

>provided false data intentionally
kek

>all property that can be turned into a virtual app will no longer be

>were really alligined with the community go..guys

Still digging on this a bit. Zuckerberg donates to a San Francisco Hospital org of which Dan Rosenthal is a director.

Remember when (((Bill Gates))) was really trying to push the microchip meme because he had one and through it he controls his house, but it never really caught on due to the fact people didn't have tens of thousands of dollars to waste on the kettle boiling the second they walked through the door?
I bought a book on computers (kids book) in about 1998 and it drops a lot of truthbombs on (((Bill))) in particular. The good thing about it is that they were printed long before everyone was really on the internet and before people's backgrounds could be edited on wikipedia. It's a pretty good book purely for that reason.

I'll see if I can find a source for you. It could have been one of those memes people just said and the fact it's coming true is just pure coincidence. I doubt it though desu.

Divide and conquer, it's the whole basis of identity politics fueled by graduates from humanities fields such as Gender Studies, African History etc...

Now more than ever that people can "identify" across genders and races with the introduction of "trans-otherkins". Divide them by cancer^infinity.

Shit, Peter Thiel "invested" in FB from the beginning. Does anyone know if Thiel is CIA?

I'm not sure why he's bother. He has the power to manipulate billions of people's facebook feeds to just trick them into voting for him.

Oh, that's why he's being groomed I guess.

>microchip meme
It seems like all the new money tech billionaires are funded by the CIA. Companies blow up inexplicably and are worth billions overnight. All on the backs of taxpayers.