Did Sup Forums Catch This?

Kid on Irish late night show who really likes history there to peddle an autism documentary says he wants to run planes into buildings when he grows up. Gets hurried off camera for sperging out and signs off with a praise kek.

>We have to find this kid.

rte.ie/player/us/show/the-late-late-show-extras-30003017/10698229/

Our future fuhrer.

It was already posted.
What impressed me most is that the kid looks and sounds completely normal but is apparently labeled as having autism just because of his great interest in history. Is this what education has come to? Now knowing things you like is considered some sort of abnormal mental condition?

holy fuck Sup Forums you're actually autistic

Did they find the kid?

Saying that you want to go to the middle east and become a terrorist is a big red flag.

/our guy/

May Kek bless him

He said praise kek at the end, though, so that means it was an inside joke. He may as well have said gas the kikes.

i'm so proud

he's like the son i never had

god bless him

Someday maybe you'll have your own little redpilled asparagus. Don't lose hope, user.

experienced aphasia once. language center was shutting down and i started to talk exactly like this person, before it regressed into complete gibberish.. goddamn disturbing

holy shit i was exactly like this kid

Autism is just codeword for too high IQ which has to be dealt with for social engineering.

Exactly, a "normal" IQ kid would be obsessed with Roblox or Minecraft or some shit. Not History, making memes on tv, and supporting his people. The kid is smart just doesn't know how to articulate himself yet, which is why they call him 'autistic'.

>High IQ
>wants to be a terrorist

really makes you think...

>We have to find this kid.

You herd the shit he said, Sounds like he already found us.

didn't the hijackers come from your country Ahmed?

>he still believes in the official story

Your country is in bed with Israel, no difference.

FUN FACT:

tell any psychiatrist something that isn't 100% ultra normie bullshit and you WILL get a prescription for anti depressants and anti psychotic's.

Hell, you even tell them you get a little anxious sometimes, and you'll still get a script for both.

He's extremely high functioning autistic. No way most kids could be that articulate in an interview, even normal people. Hell, i'd probably have almost cried like a pussy at 11 and this guy says he wants to join ISIS.

Very impressive articulation skills. At 11 years old, his verbal skills are better than some adults that I know.

Pretty cringey at the end though. I think the 'Praise Kek' comment caught me most by surprise. Sup Forums is raising kids now?

His TV show is on TONIGHT at 9;35

>Sup Forums is raising kids now?

Better than him ending up on /r9k/, I guess.

He seems like a cool kid, honestly. That Sup Forums sense of humor at his age. Fuck, man.

>Sup Forums is raising kids now?
I have three sons. I think there are a good few proper oldfags on this board.

You'll have to find it on the web and post it tomorrow.