Uncertainty of Brexit or uncertainty of independence

>uncertainty of Brexit or uncertainty of independence

I'm sick of all these decisions.

I want to kill myself for living in Scotland. I need to escaaaappe...

Your devolved government is willing to fuck over everybody for the chance of more power, by exploiting the distraction that is Brexit.

Hades grips me. Fishface is truly an odious bitch.

Can you get rid of it for us? Scotland isn't responsible enough to run Scotland.

>Wanting to lick Londons ass clean

Stand tall and run your own nation Scotland

Stop being a cuck

If the Capital was in Edinburgh, England would leave you in a heart beat

>Thinking it's that simple

Scotland is a leftist hellhole.

I'd sooner lick London's ass than Brussel's. I've heard Walloons don't wash.

you don't need Britain or the EU

anyone who says different is a globalist shill

Scotland will prosper without their yoke

No we won't.

Scotland is culturally and genetically the same as Northern Englishmen. It's time to stop this bullshit.

March on parliament with your bicycle wheel

Stop being a cuck and free your country.

Theoretically it is possible, but it would lead to a Troubles type situation which nobody would want.

Blame the Scottish mafia of Tony Blair, Gordon Brown and Darling for permanently destroying the Union.

ConnEXITcut next please

Is life like in trainspotting ?

Scottish logic is incomprehensible to me. Vote for independence from the United Kingdom only to subjugate yourself afterwards as another province of the EU.

What the fuck, lads?

Stop being a cuck Scotland

The weather is about 50% accountable.

They are not going to vote out.
The brits told us this every time and every time they just repeat that is not going to happen and you all get excited for some big happening only to see that they didn't vote out and for the brits to go "I told you so"

Just do it.

Shut up.

So why u no move elsewhere ?

SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP

KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.

OBEY = OYVEY
SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR

TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST

WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

would anglos accept a (white) Armenian American citizen to come fight for them in the upcoming race wars?

i really really hate turk roaches

You muh heritages really are stupid.

>Scotland is culturally and genetically the same as Northern Englishmen. It's time to stop this bullshit.

A lot of Scottish nationalists I assume do not believe that

I think the SNP will succeed because it is a coalition of two types;

1) the useful idiots who remember Bannockburn each year, 'true nationalists', often males

2) everyone who hates the Tories, wants left wing politics in Scotland and feel fenced in by England's conservatism. Big grab bag of people from 1980s Thatcher haters to young female SJWs and environmentalists

The support base is too broad

In conclusion, Scotland would have a horrific decade economically, but then recover and just be like any other nation

This German knows what's up. You don't know Scots like you think you do, we in England live next to them, we see their politics day in day out on our news, we know how they work more so than any of you do.

We told you in 2014 they would vote to remain.

We told you we would vote to leave the EU.

And now we're telling you they won't leave again.

It's time you fucklords started listening to us, we actually know how things work, you don't. Stop hoping for some happening, nothing will happen and even if Scotland did leave, it would not harm England in the slightest, it would harm Scotland and the Scots know this, it's why they will not leave.

>me scottish
>lived in england 3years
>lose the right to vote in refferenda

mfw foreigners on student visas or jamals from fuckknows where are more scottish than me apparently

lol fuck the snp, fucking country-destroying communists

>And now we're telling you they won't leave again.

I'm not sure

52% to 48% was hardly a ringing endorsement

If I was Scottish and I had a private pension or a hefty mortgage I would be shitting myself about independence

But a lot of Scots have nothing to lose

>52% to 48% was hardly a ringing endorsement
But wasn't it also a record in people voting?
Those percentages represent far more people than usual percentages.

i dont see how we have anything to gain from quasi-independence, we'd become EU slaves, have the euro, and none of the english taxpayer money we currently parasite from you.

The SNP will make scotland sweden 2.0, they even promised everyone on a student visa C I T I Z E N S H I P in an independent scotland, what a fucking joke.

>But a lot of Scots have nothing to lose
Barnett formula that keeps them in free prescriptions. The current government is using English money to keep the North Sea Oil industry afloat because it's operating at a loss because of oil price dips. Faslane base could be relocated to an English port, resulting in a loss of jobs.

There's more, I can keep going but you already know. I would say lose their dignity but they lost that 300 years ago.

>we'd become EU slaves, have the euro,
But you won't, they don't want you lol.

Independence would be even more of a disaster if voted for now rather than in 2014.

>No oil money (north sea is actually making a revenue loss for the government as decommissioning costs kick in)
>Biggest deficit per capita in recent history
>Won't automatically join the EU, EU likely to force Euro and further erosion of territorial waters as conditions for entry
>Not to mention trying to manage both untangling from the UK and attempting entry application to the EU while in the middle of Brexit

This is a play by Sturgeon to screech and holler about being denied "another go" at independence. Westminster are going to veto it.

Logically you are correct; Scotland surely has more self-determination while being devolved yet outside the EU

But it depends on the emotional state that the SNP can whip up the plebs into

A major factor is whether the referendum is before or after the UK's formal EU exit, and what the economic fallout from that is

Same here, I really want an independent Scotland but I'm not willing to hand it over to the the left-wing Globalists and the EU. We will be like a poor Sweden.
>ignore flag

>Westminster are going to veto it.

Which would make a referendum in the 2020s more winnable

Where to faggot? Brexit will stop you going to Europe, and nobody else is going to extend an invitation to a bunch of heroin infused degenerates

I don't really care, I'm just sick of the left wing cunting SNP. They need to shut the fuck up and just be silent. I feel sorry for normal Scots, genuinely I feel sorry for them, they lose out every time.

To the normal Scots, if indyref2 happens and you leave the UK you can move to England and help us build a wall to fence the cucks in, Nicola can suck dick for rice grains and import as many shitskins as she wants.

When we build said wall, we're gonna make Scotland pay for it!

i'm just gonna pretend to be irish desu, it's so annoying hearing the constant whining of scotland even while I live in england it's like jesus fucking christ shut the fuck up, they want everything for nothing.

i'm sure as fuck not gonna work in a scotitsh NHS i'm staying here in the country that trained me 2 b h

>implying Spain would even consider letting you into the EU

I saw the first trainspotting yesterday you people do like your heroin