What's wrong with Brazil?

What's wrong with Brazil?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBxQf-h6HeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers

style of government, cultural shortcomings, government corruption, blah, blah, blah.

we all know the vasic problem of the degenerate crime infested land is the mixed blood of american native, negroid, and white man. this is a problem that can never be solved.

healthy brazilians with a dominance of european heritage should seek asylum in a white country and should enter a voluntary eugenics program to purge the sub human traits over a few generations.

>What's wrong with Brazil?
Everything.

Brazilians

youtube.com/watch?v=PBxQf-h6HeQ

Miscegenation

Extreme degeneracy.

there is that but not all whites are good
The perfect eugenics program consists mainly of building from scratch a country with average IQ of over 130

the culture
if the mongrels at least kept their pants up this would be an awesome country

There's a reason the average IQ in human populations is what it is in most societies. You may not realize it now but a society of almost all high-IQ people would have its own problems, like very limited genetic diversity and a massive predisposition to certain mental disorders. We're a group species that needs a good deal of inter-group variation and differentiated functionality to be healthy.

t. fanboy of Filthy Frank's videos

Multiculturalism

I expected that to be this guy.

Sup Forums is the only place I ever see this word used. If I tried to use this word in everyday conversation, I am quite certain no-one would have any idea wtf I was talking about.

Multiculturalism, degenerate culture, Cultural Marxism, impunity, corruption, banalization of sex, miscigenation, inverted moral values, lügenpresse, bad role models, brainwashed and apathetic population, etc

Brazilians

That's because you live in a country with American education.

All that is the definition of cultural marxism, dont need to say CM in the middle of ALL that shit

/thread

something post best post

I think Prince Philip said that once

Well
>Everything

True enough.

A brazilian what?

commies and statists

thisll answer all your questions youtube.com/watch?v=f3n_NsvGZSg

u my fren

Aside from those obvious answers, that is the ''mutt syndrome'' which is among every fucking nigger from this country. Not only in common people but even in our International's Affair Agenda.