Uh oh

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/841336608506970113

Other urls found in this thread:

focus.de/politik/ausland/wegen-drohender-schneestuerme-merkels-reise-zu-trump-abgesagt_id_6777746.html
wr.de/politik/merkel-reise-wegen-schneesturm-in-den-usa-abgesagt-id209923083.html
bild.de/politik/ausland/headlines/usa-reise-50827834.bild.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/article162821719/Merkel-Reise-in-die-USA-wegen-Wetterbedingungen-verschoben.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rwLl5nY5WPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get the popcorn

Oh shit. Quit posting in the shill threads and get in here, you fucking cunts!

Wtf wikileaks, release all of it, what the fuck are you waiting for? Take these sick fucks down!

>implying this will change anything

lmao, drumpfcucks. Merkel doesnt give a flying fuck.

rare flag mobilizing bumps

so Sup Forums what might the leaks reveal? that she's an enemy of the german people?

Why would they care?

It was revealed years ago that Merkel was tapped - she didn't put up much of a fuss if I recall.

Nothing will change.............. It's probably yoga and wedding plans.

interesting...right near march 15th.....
maybe (((theyll))) shut down entire parts of the internet

What's it like living in tarzan?

MERKEL GOING DOWN

GET POPCORN READY

BUDIIIINNN!!!!!!!!!11 :----DDDDDDDDDDDD

oh fug, can't wait

And this could end her chances to be chancellor again which means Schulz which means a disaster.

>Gaius Cassius Longinus

wait a sec

How many more stabbers are there that are named Longinus?

This.

It's highly unlikely to indicate something criminal that a common person can relate to.

I guess you need to do this stuff to get attention, but I hate it.

I'd say just dump everything, but if they did that, no one would bother to look at it. They need this drama to get their content viewed.

Sucks, but it is what it is.

Well I'll be damned. I didn't have you already.

You're probably thinking of the Spear / Lance of Longinus.

Holy fuck this shit is great

So when ya gonna kill Schulz Germanbro?

Yea that's what I mean. He's said to be named Longinus, the Roman who stabbed Jesus in the side.

whats so special about that date?

He got promoted

this guy has to be one of my favourite living people

he gave up so much to do what he does

thank you based julian

Google 'The Ides of March', March 15th.

We don't care what's in the leaks as burgers. We care that we were spying on a supposed ally.
2 scenarios.
1)exec/legislative approved spying on allies... Again
>bad but par for course with our nation building neos IE Obama and Bush etc easily remedied via elections
2)CIA et all did this without knowledge of exec/legislative branches aka gone rogue
>very very very fucking bad. Only solution is bloody war against shadow gov. Lots of casualties literally and figuratively and would throw u.s. into disarray for a decade

>spooks vs Merkel

I don't know who to support desu

15 March is also the Dutch General Elections. Geert Wilders can become the Dutch PM on that day.

just watch them destroy each other.

Saved

CHING CHONG CHANG ME ROVE U RONG TIME CHICKEN CURRY FRIED RICE

I D E S O F M A R C H
D
E
S

O
F

M
A
R
C
H

See
IMHO don't care what merkel was up to. Bigger fish to fry at this point.

post yfw Trump and Jeff Sessions get to charge most of the CIA with treason

I bet this is related to the whole "don't go on Sup Forums on march 15th" shillnanigans

this
When did things like these published by WikiLeaks ever cause a lasting effect on the opinions of the masses?

THE NSA IS IN THIS THREAD

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK BOYS

Exatry

wtf spooks mean

>inb4 Putin personally hacked Merkel to collude with the globalist agenda

I'm hoping kek gets us Merkel being blackmailed

obama had her phone tapped and she is dancing to the cia/israel interest/whoevers tune for the refugee bullshit

can you teach me the ways of the big guy

omg wtf I c an't believe Wikileaks are nazi now

and we, blumpfcucks, will continue to laugh at germoine. when was the last time you won anything?

> new Merkel nudes

Reminder that assange has been captured by the CIA.

Hillary Clinton losing the election?

>mfw Julian dies from an apparent ''''heart attack''''

stop talking and do it. jesus fucking christ why all song and dance with this shit.

i wonder whats gonna happen, no way wikileaks is allowed to leak this sensitive material, (((someone))) is gonna do something.

As far as the dutch elections , if it becomes the domino affect that takes down the EU I wonder if it was (((planned))) that way.

Please. No.

caused by a bullet in the back of the head

If they dump it all it will be a flash in the pan in the news. They have to release it in chunks that allow it to be gone through, the information digested and then discussed.

I hope there is just some awful treasonous shit in there that will be bad enough to light the fire and snap the german people out of their apathy and malaise to take back their country by force.

His car totally isn't hacked and he just decided to do 125 miles/hour in a 30 zone

its called hype, nigger

The eternal russians at it again.

How can it be (((planned)))? This is the last thing (((they))) want

Spooks = CIA

pic related

hey come on now germany has won stuff recently, don't me mean

see

Schulz just won the german elections.

Nobody will ever talk about his "germany only exist to serve israel" quote and everything will be about her scandal

Come visit Germany soon if you want to tell your children you have seen it before it became a caliphate.

Fucking soros fag after the nation flag!

>talk
Meaning they themselves don't know? Wat

someone, finish off martin and merkel or
or rapefugess for everyone

That's publicly available information already

See This'll be great for ((Schulz)).

now wikileaks is russian too? HAHAHAHAHA

Its fucking nothing

Merkel's visit to meet Trump cancelled.
>This day is getting better and better

Tell me more about the chocolate cake

German anons , tell me why does Merkel hate germany so much?

Warum??

they learned how little fuck people gave in the past as they released everything at once, this way they make much more waves

Did she give a reason or is it possibly to avoid arrest?

She knows whats coming
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She is commie backed by soros

it's called dooming the world when you had the chance to save it because your ass gets assassinated for being a drama queen, dumpster cunt goblin, aussie cock milker, fucktard white haired manlet

Never assume conspirators are all powerful or all knowing. They are human.

This, it´s gonna be a new "things rational thinking humans already know get proven by facs" episode

>Merkels visit canceled
kek, it's true:
focus.de/politik/ausland/wegen-drohender-schneestuerme-merkels-reise-zu-trump-abgesagt_id_6777746.html
wr.de/politik/merkel-reise-wegen-schneesturm-in-den-usa-abgesagt-id209923083.html
bild.de/politik/ausland/headlines/usa-reise-50827834.bild.html

According to the news it's due to the snow storms in the eastern US

Because she represents the country.
She is a pure politician who will always say what she thinks most people want to hear.

And after 70 years of denazfication you better believe most Germans want Germans to die out. We realized the guilt will never go away so we want people to replace us.

Think of it as national suicide because its really the only option now.

BREAKING NEWS BREAKING NEWS

welt.de/politik/ausland/article162821719/Merkel-Reise-in-die-USA-wegen-Wetterbedingungen-verschoben.html

The visit of Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) to the meeting with US President Donald Trump in Washington was canceled immediately before the departure. On Monday evening the Chancellor described the bad weather in the USA as the reason.

Lel. Coincidence?

Well shit.... I guess SPD and the communist globalist kike will rule germany now

So lets see Le Pen has been (((Them))) friendly in the past and NF changed their stance on (((them))), we know Wilders is a Zionist, Schultz will work with them, and Trump (who I support and am only speculating here) has ties to Zionist. Are there others who are set to take stage as leaders here with these ties? All pushing anti-muslim rhetoric. I want to be so optimistic bros but I keep thinking about Pike's letter to Mazzinni and the way they setup nationalist in the 2nd WW. Starting to seem to good to be true.

RIP Germanistan and everyone else who doesn't leave the EU ASAP

CDU will prop up someone else probably de Maizière.

Doesn't increase their chances though...

>what is detour

He probably said 'No' to rowing her around 'n stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwLl5nY5WPI

Please kek save us and stop them

>It's highly unlikely to indicate something criminal that a common person can relate to.
lol. Get fucked shill. We the people are taking our world back. The Truth will come out.

Romantic!

Times all the numbers and divide total but the number of numbers and you get digits

I'll take it

mfw all self driving cars within range begin trying to ram themselves into the embassy.

does no one in Germany question the Zionists??

a coinkydinx

That's illegal in Jewmany

If that happens let it happen. Schultz will push so much immigration so fast that it will spin out of control, and he will lose all power and authority. It's the last step before the Germanic revolution.

Brilliant allegory of the cave illustration. Saved Britbro