IT'S HAPPENING

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/841336608506970113

Terrified talk in US national security circles that WikiLeaks is going to publish many CIA or NSA intercepts of Merkel tonight or tomorrow.

IS MERKEL FINALLY FINISHED?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B6NqDOI_EbE
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/841336608506970113
youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E
welt.de/politik/ausland/article162821719/Merkel-Reise-in-die-USA-wegen-Wetterbedingungen-verschoben.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be Assange/Wikileaks
>singlehandedly change human history
Do it

HAHAHAHAHH PLEASE

When is she coming to kiss up to Trump? Tomorrow?

Checked, I hope it's happening.

Worst case scenario is that you will end up with Schulz because of this, keep that in mind.

I see these digits.

Merkel and Schultz will be BTFO.

This. This could end up being worse for Germany if (((Schulz))) is elected because of this.

FUCKING
HAPPENING
JULIAN

friendly reminder that this happened

youtube.com/watch?v=B6NqDOI_EbE

>Why don't you start shouting?
>Shout "Martin"

This is Jeb all over again

Don't want to be pessimistic, but so far his leaks were pretty disappointing and never really changed anything.

What happened to the CIA?

1990's
>CIA is part of a conspiracy to keep alien visitation a secret

2010's
>CIA can't keep a phone intercept a secret

"importing muslims will make islamists love us"

"we'll pay you to go back"

NSA had Merkels phone wiretaped for a decade and nobody gave a flying fuck.

nothing will happen.
sage.

>singlehandedly
many hands delivered many documents to wikileaks. It's hard for one person to take credit in this, in the same way that like Genghis Khan has.

Shit! Checked

FUCKING SHILL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE I JUST REPORTED YOU

CIA let the phone intercept seem sloppy and look like jobbers in Jason Bourne/American Dad so that people think they couldn't hide aliums

Not if its transcripts of Merkel and Shultz conspiring to crash Europe with no survivors.

>2025
>Schultz has imported the entire middle east
>Germany 45% muslim

I can't wait

FUCKING RELEASE THAT SHIT NOW

Implying that Germans wouldn't vote for Jeb!

>so far his leaks were pretty disappointing
only disappointing we all expect the worst already. But every leak since Manning just gives evidence to the total corruption of the system. People turn away and become angry. Lot's of angry people out there now.

Jeb! is too high energy for us.

>I don't want to be pessimistic

You're always pessimistic, you guys practically invented it. That and self hatred. Pathetic cancerous shitstain of a non-country.

>twitter.com/wikileaks/status/841336608506970113

K E K . I S . H E R E

What did they literally mean by this?

Why word the tweet like that? Arent they at least supposed to still be giving off the illusion of impartiality?

I hate this corrupt EU puppet but I adore his awkward Jeb-ness.

People inside are revolting, maybe.
Maybe they're tired of amount of crime organization is doing.

They couldn't hide aliens. Documents on alien life are part of the first insurance file.
Wikileaks doesn't just release everything they get. They comb over everything and release only selected documents after omitting any information that could potentially jeopardize someone's life.

I've been given early access to the transcripts (I'm in daily contact with one of the Wikileaks crew here in the UK) and I just went through it and it appears to be nothing substantial sadly.

GONNA BE A GOOD WEEK BOYS

>it's an Assange hypes people up and then don't deliver episode

Is he the ultimate Australian shitposter?

why does wikileaks hype?

Checked.
No, I don't think that would be on Merkel. Pretty sure the CIA/Obama might be fucked if they agreed to stop listening to her, and didn't.
One can hope.

Please lord kek make it happen, no one is more deserving of having there character completely destroyed like this.

by kek she dies tonight

Dude is basically a living meme.

Tell me again why he is not /ourguy/?

Germany is literally a CIA-run state.

This needs to be spread!

I don't want to end up with even more of the same..

Because he will turn Germany into an Islamic State faster than you can say "Wir schaffen das"

>wants Marxism instead of based Merkel

kys

....and so it shall be!

Praise KEK!

Brudi germans are in hibernation, we have given up. We dont even get upset orrevolt anymore as we know what is happening and it can't be reversed ok thats all bye :-* ;D;D;D;D

It hasn't been released yet but I'm a 3 time champion speed reader and I already finished reading it and it's literally nothing guys. Looks like Assange was just trying to sell his book.

>Merkel discredited forever
>Germans pissed as fuck
>proceed to vote Schulz into office
JUST

>Germany is literally a CIA-run state.
CIA and other powerplayers. Germany is basicly under US control since we lost WW2.

its too late anyways

What can I take seriously? We have trolls and shitposters on both sides. One side says it's happening, like Sup Forums always does, and almost always it's wrong. On the other side we have shills and trolls saying it's nothing. In the end, I can only conclude, that there is no valuable information at all to be gathered here. At least nothing conclusive.

user, we all lost WW2.

yup I live in NRW. It's worse than you can imagine.

this

thanks for the input US-Generalkonsulat Frankfurt

So if the CIA can intercept all communications, then every successful terror attack was allowed by the CIA to happen.

Everyone is broke and sick of war. So fuck the CIA and ZOG.

time to put all the mudslimes back on trains to islamistan

>I live in NRW
Sorry, germans only.

/rural/ NRW citizen here. Don't worry.

They ''want'' Merkel and co. to look bad and are no strangers to accepting the role of a necessary villain.

WL is probably trying to goad Trump into doing something stupid like blaming Merkel for personally wiretapping his golden toilet-phone.
It will work.

I still find it amazing that this guy makes an actual, literal communist look "center right" and is considered a viable candidate.

Do you still believe they use all that tech to hunt terrorist's?

I know what you hide in your basement, Josef, so be careful!

Tacitly or intentionally, yes. Mass collection of data is happening, but software may not catch every flagged keyword, some people will always fall through the cracks, and an actual human being may not be auditing the relevant data at all.
All we know is that the data is being collected, and its being stored forever. This information will probably be far more relevant for controlling the future of political elections than stopping any crimes. I'd go so far as to say the CIA has no intention of stopping crimes whatsoever.

Everyone I know there is planning to move away. How about you guys?

SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP

KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.

OBEY = OYVEY
SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
SATURN=/=JUPITER
THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR

HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.

SHATTER THE DEMIURG!

KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE

TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST

WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

No
Jeb was funner

youtube.com/watch?v=X8--vbk5S6E

Witnessed

suuuuure, Mezgül.

Eine 5 Euro Handykarte mit alles, bitte.

Well, give me a moderately good job, and i'm out of here tomorrow.

I was planning to. They wanted to build a refugee center next to my village but it got cancelled. I'll wait and see what happens. If Schulz wins I will move. Any suggestions?

>EU puppet

>Our guy

Shill

there is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary in my basement, you are welcome to take a look

Oh kek, yes. PLEASE make it bad enough for people to rise up and lynch Merkel.
Something like it saying that it is literally aiming to extinct white Germans.

underrated

Never going to happen.

It's only ever going to be drip drip drip that no normie can relate to.

ICH RUFE FUR DEN GROSSEN NASE

t. faggot

FOOLISH

>implying the CIA doesn't know exactly what you have in your basement

Well in the end after everything is published he not only gets all the praise he also gets all the heat from it. They literally want to kill him every second of a day.
Plus I dont really think he changed history. He might have helped Trump win but also burgers seem not to give two shits about their own privacy. Just like Flint water crisis. It still going on but noone really cares because it takes too much efford to do anything about it. Its not like they can live without their phones, computers and TVs.

About that that fucking disgusting kike was hanged.

Shultz has already been decided

Schulz is worse, they are sinking aids to give cancer boat a chance?

>on Tuesday, wikileaks published documents proving that Merkel discussed the destruction of the white race with many Jewish EU members
Could you imagine?

I still dream of finding a truly red pilled city/community. But with the current speed of degeneracy in germany I am sure that such communities (maybe even not as expensive gated communities) will emerge. If I had the knowledge, capital, land and connections, I would start to build it tomorrow. But the market is there and I am standing in line.

>never really changed anything.
In what timeline do you live?
Say it with me
>madam president

>Tweet by wikileaks.
>No source.

They are larping

People who start happening threads without actual proof of happenings should be fucking b&.

Kill yourself nigger OP.

let it happen, mighty KEK, Lord KEK, greatest KEK !!

I HOPE IT SHOWS CLEARLY THAT MERKEL IST A COMMUNIST SUBVERSIVE AGENT OF THE COMMUNIST EAST-GERMANY !!!

LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !! LOCK HER UP !!

Maybe we can stop the CIA from culture sliding the US just like they forum slide /pol. Cultural drift towards multiculturalism / feminism / pedophilia was no accident. Eroding existing institutions makes citizens weak and unable to organize around shared ideas. A weak and divided citizenry is easy to coerce into globalism, and accept the dissolution of national boundaries.

3/15

What the fuck kind of tweet is this? Is Assange just LARPING now?

If you have shit on Merkel, just publish it already. No one cares how "terrified" the CIA are if their fears are based on nothing.

And if it was for majority of people she still wouldve won. Burgers dont care about how corrupt and how much of a liar their politicians are unless MSM and celebs tell them to hate someone.

This, I read through everything and sadly it was nothing substantial.

Feck off, schulzshill.
His memes are like the one from the "here come dat boi, just kidding it's me Hillary!" Video. A total fraud. Also corrupt and nepotistic.

I'm pretty sure that was just Sup Forumss meme-magic.

>his golden toilet-phone
I love Trump for having one of these.
I want one too.

Not if he screws up the economy. That's one of the main reasons germans keep voting for Merkel and excusing her bullshit.

Wait, you might be onto something here, this just in, breaking news. Merkel was supposed to visit trump tomorrow but now.

welt.de/politik/ausland/article162821719/Merkel-Reise-in-die-USA-wegen-Wetterbedingungen-verschoben.html

Translation:
The visit of Chancellor Angela Merkel (CDU) to US President Donald Trump in Washington was canceled just before the departure. On Monday evening the Chancellor gave the bad weather in the USA as the reason.

WTF, that's no valid reason.