Dear scotland

i dont want us to split up

if we do the SNP will turn you into sweden 2.0 and we would need a hard border with you,you would become a back door to all the muds also who would jump the border into england.

you will not be allowed to rejoin the eu,sturgeon fucked that up when she tried to meddle in spanish and catalonian affairs.

germany wont let you in and a few others also and you NEED ALL!!! of the states to say ok.

please dont divide up the uk due to autistic dreams of shouting freedom from a half fiction account of braveheart.

if you vote leave,you will doom us all,the uk is not the eu,together we once controlled the world,lets give it another go for old times sake?

fuck off cunt, we're off and fuck you for the slavery you fucking arsewipes

>Mexican intellectuals

If Scotland is not in the EU they won't have to take in refugees

you are here forever user

scotlands population is tiny,snp seek to import shitloads to boost their economy via taxation and cheap labour

basically they will do what blair did in the 90s

Fuck off Scotland

The best option?! Scotland wins its referendum.

Joins the EU

Gets destroyed by taking in migrants

No more Scotland.

Pliz mekz happin

>Joins the EU
ahahahahahaha

The EU is about to lose a net contributer (UK) last thing it wants is another net loss

Also Spain will always say no

the migrants wont stay in scotland,they will go to where the money is at

we will be america and scotland will be mexico

we will lose our fortress island capability and have illegals flooding in from the north

the snp cannot be allowed to gain that power its a direct theat to the british isles.

i beg pol to aid unionists in stopping he snp from turning scotland into venisualla

Fuck off paki, Scotland deserves to burn and suffer.

>Loves Scotland
>Won't even live there
LOL.

>>Also Spain will always say no
Spain doesn't control the EU
Remember why you left
We do
And if the EU thinks it would spite the UK to take in scotland we will take care of their wellfare asses.
Can't possibly cost more than refugees.

im a white english northerner

sure the scots are cucks but on thier own they can cuck us hard by sending pakis over the border they import

also the union jack is my flag,not the st georges cross

by the time we finish with the eu m8 scotland wont want to join it.....geert will win screencap this post

I hope so too.
Please nuke us this time and don't let germans survive
I fucking hate the EU so much.

>>last thing it wants is another net loss

I lost my shit XDDDDDDD

Scotland is the equiv of rubbish left by an ex-lover - you can bet your sweet ass, despite Scotland being such a shithole, those Europhiles will cling to it like it was white meat at the Islamic State market.

But, fuck Spain - whats their position in international/geo-politics?

Exactly, i cant remember the last time Spain did anything or were important. Theyre just pissed though, cause the Ottoman blood still runs deep within. Spains the ugly child in the backseat no one wants to talk to - we acknowledge its there; just ignore it when it talks.

we dont hate europe,we just hate the eu

the united states of europe could of worked if we preserved our own cultures and put them on a pedestal

beethoven,charlamane,churchhill that sort of shit

the eu died the sec merkel opened the flood gates,if she would not of done that the uk would never of left.

Allow us to become Sweden 2.0

The only way to uncuck Scotland is to make things so bat that we get our own far right surge

no user,i will do everything in my power regardless how futile to keep the uk united

You do realize Charlamagne was pro pan-european?

Look up Richard Von Coundenhove-Kalergi

You heard of the Kalergi Plan?
Decimate White countries with "the future"

The future mankind will be Eur-Asian-Negroid - with no culture, heritage, customs or traditions.

>SNP claims the referendum is a once in a lifetime event.
>SNP defeated.
>Brexit succeeds.
>Demand a new referendum because they didn't get it right the first time.

For fucks sake. What a bunch of clowns.

>im a white english northerner
> union jack is my flag,not the st georges cross
If you're really English then the St George's cross is your flag you cunting little faggot slut cuck. Now go slurp some more Scottish sperm like a good little cuck whore.

fuck off you cunt

i want the empire to rise again,and for that we will need the jack

It the south of Spaind didn't exist, where would all the scum of this nation flock to?

>Spain doesn't control the EU

You're aware every member state can veto any new applicant right?

Spain can and will say no.

Are they having another election? Why would they vote leave this time? EU won't let them back in and they're still subsidized by the UK. Obviously they would have preferred to stay in the EU but they have literally nothing to gain from leaving the UK now.

Scotland cannot exit the UK;
SNP cannot call a referendum;
Permission from Westminster is required.

Last vote was 18th September 2014. Scotgish voters voted 55% to stay in our United Kingdom.

WE let them in, you dont speak for Germany you English fuck.

English fucks lied to scoot land, yous aid they dont need no Independence you stay in the EU.

No we didnt, you snakkle toothed kraut.

We let the jocks have a vote to decide to remain in my United Kingdom. Then we voted to end our membership of the 4th Reich.

Go cry me a river over your budget surplus being 100% allocated to gimmigrants.

merkel destroyed the eu

and scotland is going nowhere kraut

they are ours not yours! fuck you!!!

>>>>
>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>OBEY = OYVEY
>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

>Born in England
>Lived in Scotland all my life
If Scotland goes independent and becomes worse, then I'm just going to move to England.

Scot here.

Just wanted to say: I really, really, REALLY fucking love Scotland and being Scottish.

Alright have a good night everybody

YOU BETTER SAY BRITISH TOO DAMMIT REEEEE

please dont leave us scot

i have a union jack on a 100 quid leather jacket...idont want to have to throw it away

Same man it's well comfy eh