Is the left trying to radicalize whites?

>you're not allowed to express concern at dwindling white birthrates
>you're not allowed to identify as white
>you have no culture
>you're racist no matter what
>you're not allowed to be proud of what your ancestors accomplished but at the same time you have to take the blame for all the """harm""" they caused
>nothing you personally believe, nothing you personally do matters
Do they not understand that this probably isn't in anyone's best interests? For people that claim whites have no culture, they're sure doing a good job of creating one in which white people feel like outcasts and villains and will only be a matter of time until people start embracing white identity politics and concerns which could lead to some bad shit happening tbqhwyfam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v6KH5-DPfnw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yea no shit. get woke whiteboi

Yes, all this but it will lead to some GOOD shit happening for us.

Or are you not white?

>and will only be a matter of time until people start embracing white identity politics and concerns which could lead to some bad shit happening
that's the plan

It's too late.

White identity politics are what got Trump elected, we are in the beginning of a white renaissance, and the Left is largely responsible because they become a faith based religion that ignores racial and cultural realities.

jontron drops some hard to swallow red pills

JonTron destroyed Destiny who destroyed Mister Metokur

Jim dickriders will dispute this.

>not allowed to do this
>not allowed to do that

I'm white and i do and say whatever I please.

Wage slaves don't know the neet freedom.

I meant bad shit for them lol.

>blacks are allowed to protest and have a unified identity because they're oppressed
>white people can't have an identity CUZ YOURE LIKE HUNGARIAN AND IRANIAN LMAO

They're trying to shut us up, it doesn't matter what we think as long as we shut up and don't try to change things.

They are that dumb that they think it is a good strategy to 'stop racism' .... (((they))) think they can use radicalizing us as the excuse to suppress us , (((they))) are wrong and we will win. Trump is just the start; guarantee you if Hillary was elected there would be falseflag attacks using 'Trump supporters" and (((they))) would be putting us in FEMA camps

Isn't he Jewish?

Yesssss....... Please... Make this happen.

20th century was the era of nation-states and the end of colonialism, 21st century is about globalism vs. nationalism, an invisible war fought by persuasion and radicalization while the west slowly burns one rape and murder at a time. Racial and religious boundaries will be more prevalent than ever as previously homogenous nations are invaded

Metokur did fine.

Jon Tron did fine.

Ryan's Dawson holocausted destiny.

Destiny talks to all these people and doesn't learn a single thing. Hes beyond saving. The rope... Destined for... He... Is.

So many delusional people in this thread.

Maybe you need to stop thinking everyone on the left is a Tumblrina SJW. This is not reality. You are only doing yourself a disservice.

They overwhelmingly are now. Didn't use to be, but after the election almost everyone on the left has become a triggered little faggoty SJW.

Fuck the Left. They truly are a hostile strand of humanity and we will fuck them into the ground. Look at what they have done to our society.

yes
soon
*flashes secret austrian hand sign*

Unfortunately the stakes are now white, things are getting too dire and sides are being taken. Even if I may side with leftwing ideals way more than the average Sup Forumsack, the political left wants to destroy the white race and western civilization, and I will not be complicit in that genocide. I'll side with the sane

Destiny made himself look like a fool. It was hilarious

>"HURR BLACK CRIME RATE IS OKAY CUZ THEY BE POOR"

you mean like calling everyone even slightly on the right a xenophobic racist nazi bigot?

youtu.be/v6KH5-DPfnw

Destiny learned from the best.

The polarization is at like 95% by this point.

Pfff I'm already a radical white I'm just about ready to break out the family longsword and go on a hacking spree

No. Persian.

Are things escalating in your neck of the woods?

Any crime committed by a victim-class is excused by liberals
Any minor indiscretion by a white male, no matter how logically justified, is unforgivable

t. criminologist (btw, if Jontron had more accurate stats it would have justified his point even more)

If they keep pushing more people will get pissed off and their views made more extreme

>tfw let chaos reign

I've met leftist politically correct whites from Pretoria. I simply cannot understand how one can be leftist and White South African. Can you fucking explain it to me? It blows my mind.

>emasculated white bois create video games to escape their beta life
>beta male aggression focused on fictional characters rather than society as in the past
>leftist's unsatisfied with beta boys living outside societal structure focus on tearing them down
>leftists eventually push out beta white bois out of their escapist safe places
>beta white boi aggression is now turned back on society

>leftists turning apolitcal betas into conservative alphas

The only explanation is that they never go outside.

They got robbed in their own home by coloreds. Still, they found my racism "appalling".

This....I always suspected that autistic video game nerds would be fascists if they ever paid attention to politics...well...they are paying attention now.

Gamergate was just them peeking out for a couple of weeks and throwing an inexperienced sperg fit. When they truly get chased out of their lairs by pervasive political correctness and feminist harassment and provocation, I have no doubt they will mostly be in a fascist mindframe.
The next best thing after escaping the liberal hellhole reality will be overturning it.

Bitch the most vocal elements of the left are precisely this. It doesn't matter that the majority of leftist are "good people" or whatever mushy shit concept you wanna throw at us. The extremists are gonna tell you how this game is played because they're the most motivated elements on both sides.

Fuck you.

Why Americans want to jerk off so much to this imaginary Aryan status? Modern US whites are not fucking pure blooded Germanic or Anglo-Saxons. I tough being an american citizen wasn't about your ethnic descent.

They've realized that it actually IS about your ethnic descent.