Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zj45_uYIQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody

I kinda think (((we))) have a firm grasp on it

The hollow earth people.

The Bogdanoffs

God.

That's a stupidly vauge question. Define control.

Good to see some honest accountability

Two French brothers. I can't give you a quick rundown on them as this would get me killed.

Anonymous

Me

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFPPPPP

The CIA and powerful US-based interest groups and agencies along with international groups like the WTO indirectly controlled by US interests and agencies.

Me. Sorry, forgot to plug it in.

Jewpiter

JUDEN

Real power comes from the strongest military.

I dont understand, can you give me a quick run down on it?

Here is a hint

gravity and jews

those are some big words for billy the hillbilly

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zj45_uYIQo

is that what your grandpa listened to in jail ya aussie convict?

POO

JEWS

Banks, and banks = jews.

shitting in the street> being a convict

I'd rather be a convict than a street-shitter. :3

spoken like a true aussie--grampa taught you well

prison is in your genes, mate

someone shoot this fake ass india shill

Shitting in the street is a crime here in the civilised world, so you'd be a convict anyway if you shitted in the street here. Try again, poo.

we do

The jews

dont worry, i am living in the comfortable mountains away from the crowded cities which you convicts force yourselves to live in

now put tha barbie on tha shrimp mate, and fuck of to prison, like your granddaddy

Allah

No one. The Jews are giving it the best attempt though.

DESIGNATED

>firm grasp

That's pretty apt considering (((you))) are strangling the planet and slowly killing it.

>mountains

Giant piles of poo don't count as mountains, Poojeep.

(Who run this motha)

i am a true indian, living in the mountain city

the beta males of the world: canadians, sorry for eveything hahahah

Nothing can transpire in this world but through the will of the Great Frog.

Test

The question cannot be answered. Because by answering it, the answer becomes invalid.

Let me ask you a question: who had greater power: J.F. Kennedy, who had the US nuclear arsenal at his disposal, or the little man who shot him?

Power is a paradox.

True power is held only by the people who hide in the shadows and whose names are unknown. The moment they become known they lose that power.

this is your people right now

keep telling yourself that convict---if that helps you drown out the loud noises of your city

Which part, and which time, are you speaking of?

Question must be less vague.

but the jews killed john F kennedy

still beats being a redneck and deep throating your own sister

Not even mad. kek

At least rednecks poo in loo.

i'd rather live in shit, than suffer the traumatic experience of inbreeding and incest that is so commonplace in murica

top kek

why are you both insulting each other while not even personally knowing each other my friends ? why do you always use such ways ? insults and such ?

India and australia are both great countries and have alot of positive things about them !

No need to fight all time friends , trust me it does you no good

Yes, inform me of the massive political power and influence wielded worldwide by India and its intelligence agencies and interest groups. Remind me of all of the governments literally toppled by Indian sub-agencies because they weren't going along with literally everything the agency wanted.

as i said before, i'd happily live in shit, if it means i dont have to fuck my sister, and become brain-dead from inbreeding

Fabian society through a decentralized network of NGOs and INGOs, Basically modern civil society

Whoever controls all the media and information. He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past.

WITH JEWS. U LOOSE.

The corrupt.

But consensual incest is good, though. :)

>Who controls the world?
Dezz Nuts

i dont care about world domination--

i love my life, i live in a simple, quiet mountain town, i own a food processing unit, and have to work like 2 hours a day, so life is good

S-sauce?

you realize that inbreeding is an epidemic in your country, right?

stop

this is not how civilized humans talk

you are all acting like animals

You cant always bring up the shitting on streets meme , or americans inbreeding... and such stereotypes

>i own a food processing unit

Poo isn't food, it's what comes out of you after you've eaten food. Wouldn't expect you to know that though, Bhupinder.

This Jap that I just went to college with thinks shit like this is normal. As long as its only BJs and HJs he said its perfectly okay. However he said his mom had her tubes tied after having her 2nd son so she and he can have sex normally.

>who run the world
>joos

Hi, I am Arturo Sosa. I am the new Jesuit Superior General selected last Week October as the new 'Black Pope'.

I am the command all my military provincial officers throughout the globe.

I replaced Adolpho Nicolas last year yet nobody is even aware of that fact. LoL!

The Deep State.

if you take into account the muslims who are mostly ostracized from indian society--those muslims have an incest problem i agree

although no one can comepete with muricans like yourself, fucking your first cousins in florida is commonplace

this dont happen in real life
who would fuck their mother come on

Do you have a map proving this? Because I have lots of maps

Yes, a lot of Japanese mothers have sex with their sons as an incentive to help their sons study. Not joking, by the way.

i've heard you convicts are very much into beastality--fucking kangaroos and such

i'd rather process human shit all day, be a convict and fuck a kangaroo top kek mate

Various leaders and organizations.

>this dont happen in real life

Yes it does, my white friend.

>who would fuck their mother

Me. :3

>even the faggots in India still fuck their moms

have fun in florida billy!
dont forget to finger your mother

here's a quick rundown
-5 stages

- ζ (Zeta) Phase lasts the first 20 minutes
-Prickly sensation on skin
- No Bog contact

-γ (Gamma) Phase lasts another 20 minutes
- Become hypersensitive to sound
- Start hearing Bogs, wont be able to comprehend
- May be able to hear colors
-Uncontrollable Shaking

- ω (Omega Phase)
- Extreme pain
-No movement
-90% will drop out of this phase
-May last 10 seconds to 15 minutes
- In some extreme cases Igor will appear but never G****a
-High chance of blackpilling at this stage

- ⍋ Phase
- Bogface
-Ability to see anything
; other universes
; talk to aliens
; addiction the bogposting
; can last up to 6 weeks
; must abandon your freinds and family
; p̡̛̛͍̰̞̦̞̺̥͈͚͎̖̈́̑̿͆͊͐̆ͬͪ̅̾ͧ̇̾̂̆́ņ̷̜͕̫͖̾ͩͮ̀̐͐͜͠u̸̹̣̙̲͕̤͚̭͍̗͚̞̩̘̙͍͉̤͊̈̅̓̏ͫ̐ͫ͑̒ͪ̊̄͐͋̓̿͟͝l̟̺̹͉͈͍̝̭̳̱̮̰̟̠̫͉̊ͨͭ̇͛̿͞t̵̡̠̜̲͈̮̗̗̞͙͈͈͔̰̂̑ͮ̌̾ͦ̆̑ͤ̋ͯͧͫ͊͜͝î̢̫̘͕̤̖ͭ̄̒̓ ̶̖̣͓͍̮̝̱̘̣̲̰ͧ̆͋̇͆̐ͩ̄̆̽̒̿̂̈́̃̒̉̚͘ ⸔ stage
;
t̺̱̣̣̼͑̓͞r̷̫̠̩̬͊̅ǔ̸̙̫ͯͬͦ̎ͯ̑͞ē̪̖̈́ͫ̅ͭ̍̌̍́ ̜̬̰͍̟͕͂͐̈́̅̊͗͛ͤ͒͢b̵̪̣͉̘̖̺̽́̀o̙̫̳͚̥̼͎̞̾̾̃́̍͞ͅg̵̪̽̊̔͗̑̏͐̂̋͜ ̗̖̳̹̙̐̌͌͑ͧl͇̙̖͓͔͕͇̍͊õ̮̩̩͎̙̣̦̞̤ͧ̾̄ͩ̀o̩͕̞͇̩͓̓̅͘ǩ̷̟̪̫͎͙́͂̾͗̅ͮs̸̸͎̫͍̉̍ͣ̇̓͌̅̚͞
;
;will see aliens that will test mental capacity
; a̘̪̬͙̟̘̓ͩͪ́́͜ͅb̸͓̩̯ͯ̊̂̎̐ͮ̾͞l̛̥͖̆̾ͭͩ̃e̫̠͕̻̳̭͉͌̽̋ͭ̅̎̍̃͑ to solve any question t̻̤̭̰̦͓͚͗͗̄̌̅̔ͫ̕asked
;able to citrus-dick without pain
; flying

; rumor of 6th bogstage
;never been reached
; immortality is granted
; replace igor
;﷼⸎

Not just Muslims really. A lot of Hindu South Indian families encourage consanguinous marriages.

She forced him to dump his GF, she literally went behind her back and spied on her taking pictures of her with older guys. Still now he's studying to be a bio engineer, so I guess it turned out better than expected.

Actually yeah you can see it's concentrated in the South. Why is that?

It's better to fuck a kangaroo than an Indian, kangaroos are more human than Indians. ;)

i have enclosed an image explaining why, look at it

He was talking to the other poo, not you.

although indian women live in shit, they won't go near a kangaroo-fucking convict like yourself, so you have nothing to worry about mate

i talk to who i want, i dont take orders from anyone

perhaps, you dont understand the concept of freedom, being a prisoner and such

The various communities (based on caste mostly) would want to preserve traditions, inheritances within the same bloodline so as to not corrupt the community itself.

Pretty common within certain other groups such as Zoroastrians as well.

Interesting. I've noticed that the whole public defecation thing is concentrated there too, is that for the same reason?

>although indian women live in shit, they won't go near a kangaroo-fucking convict like yourself

Indian women are ugly as fuck, they're doing me a FAVOUR by staying away from me.
And the convict thing doesn't even bother me, us convicts turned Australia into a first-world country which proves that it's better to be a white convict than a non-white law-abider. :D

tfw the convict has been brutally destroyed, so he just goes back to his cell and weeps silently
top kek

By same reason I mean preserving tradition

sure it doesn't bother you, but it bothered granddady very much, didn't it?

does he still have nightmares top kek

As the OP it is my job to declare Australia the winner of this thread's shitposting competition. India, you have failed! Please return to the shit spewing rivers of Calcutta.

>you dont understand the concept of freedom

I understand the concept of freedom better than you, poo. That's why women can walk on the streets here without being raped on a daily basis.

Sup Forums shut it down, only the people control the world because they as a collective voice vote for a candidate that suits their needs

civic nationalism is the future, I'm going back to r/the_donald now