Why are we against abortion

Before you tear into me, hear me out. The left is for abortion, correct? Seeing as the right is against it, we can assume that most aborted babies will be from leftist families. What does this mean?
This means that that aborted baby is one less democrat vote. That baby is also one less leftist that will breed. This can only help our cause

Also,

> Black women were 3.75 times more likely to have an abortion in 2013 than white women (CDC)

abort73.com/abortion_facts/us_abortion_statistics

So not only does abortion keep the left at bay, but it also regulates the population of dindus. Dindus almost always vote blue, and are undesireable for obvious reasons. For me, these 2 points alone sell abortion as a plus for me.

What about you?

Frogs come from eggs and hatch into tadpoles. Your image makes no fucking sense.

"Let us kill innocent white babies as long as it profits us politically"

>Frogs come from eggs and hatch into tadpoles. Your image makes no fucking sense.
Truth

Tl;dr

>abortion can only hurt the numbers of the left and dindus

Why is this a bad thing?

No one on this board can even answer the most fundamental question regarding abortion, which is proving that existence is better than non-existence. They all just fall back to their choice of volume of Jewish lies and claim they've won.

i think the right to choose is important anyway so i was already chill w abortion but these are strong points

bump

It also depends on what your beliefs are, man. If a person believes that an unborn baby is body soul and spirit, it then becomes inhuman and murderous.

I could see an argument made for the life of the mother and for rape. I am okay with this (just my opinion) but everything else is a no. Especially since over 97 percent of abortions are done to get rid of an unwanted child.

As long as abortion is so easy in many states the black birth rate will be curbed enough that they will never outnumber us, but it still is murdering developing babies

also the real worry you should have outbreeding us is the mexicans, because they always have lots and lots of kids

Me too, I don't see the big deal Tbh.
In the long run, abortion will hurt the very people pushing it

Children and hellish creatures up until the age of 18.

Have fun suckers.. I mean retards.. I mean parents

why is it wrong to get rid of an unwanted child? some people don't have the resources to deal with a child, and getting pregnant was a mistake.

not trying to argue here, just some healthy bantz

If they do it on their own dime I don't care. I just don't like the fact that some of my money is going to baby killing.

This. I personally wouldn't do it, but if someone else wants to, I won't stop them (especially if that baby is going to grow up to leech off my tax dollars). I just shouldn't have to pay for it.

Necessary evil. Honestly I only ever see hardcore religious folk against it; most realize it will hurt the people who support it in the end.

they're not babies you fucking idiot.

>children agree with their parents' political views 100% of the time

conservashit """"reasoning""""

>Why are we against abortion

Genociding your own race is nigger-tier.

If you support abortion you're either a jew or a product of Jewish cultural marxism.

>if a man believes he was abducted by ghosts who sucked his soul out while he was asleep and fled into the woods we should respect his belief and waste resources sending a search and rescue team to look for his soul

just because you believe something doesn't mean you're right. there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support the existence of souls or spirits.

Never said that, but Keep in mind that these are the same parents deciding that their kid is transgender before his 6th birthday party

>get raped by nigger
so now what? if a white girl get's raped by a black guy it's not her own race anymore desu senpai

Once you take into account the benefits of abortion both economically and socially (less niggers, less government spending on welfare, less abused children that grow up to become fucked up adults), there's really no reason to be against abortion.

Yes, it's degenerate and obviously murder, but sometimes the right decision isn't always the best.

Exactly. Them digits too

There are conspiracy theories that private prisons lobby for banning and oppose abortion because of the constant influx of criminals low socioeconomic conditions create. Housing and working these criminals for slaves' wages is very profitable.

No no its totally cool. It is a hard topic, and well... yeah it is a really damn hard topic!

Still though I see it as a human being. Equal in value to any other human being. It isnt a parasite like a lot of feminists have been saying lately. It is a whole universe in a mother's belly and shouldnt be destroyed because of a mistake.

I'm a lifelong abortion proponent, but I'm also a left winger so I just assume that Republicans are absolute idiots

yeah

i can see it both ways i think
on the one hand like. If i got a girl pregnant that would absolutely fucking destroy my life i cant deal with a kid.
But on the other hand maybe that kid could grow up and cure cancer so idk

use protection kiddos

If your army kills 3.75 troops of the enemy's army for each troop they kill of yours, who will emerge victorious in the long run?

But if our tax dollars are being used to thin out the dindu and leftists herds, then why not help pay for it? It really helps our cause.

i support the abortion of natives and niggers

Abortions are gonna happen if you are for them or against them.
Making abortions illegal will only stop safe abortion. Which isn't murder. Just like how blow jobs aren't cannibalism.

There's nothing degenerate about it. There's something very degenerate about republicans and certain Christians making such a big deal out of it

Have a sense of humor

And OP, you are 100% correct. I will add that sustainability depends upon reducing human population, and eliminating subhumans in any way possible, be it with abortions or Zyklon B or anything else.

I didnt say that! You totally misquoted me! I said he was abducted by aliens... not ghosts.

There is no scientific evidence to support the notion that I associate juniper bushes with my childhood.There is no scientific evidence to support things I have witnessed and fully believe. You cannot use science to prove or disprove a negative, man.

I think nigs are degenerate because they kill so many of their kids in the womb

See?

couple reasons I can think of

Because no matter how you slice it you are killing your unborn child. It's not even an argument of whether the child is a person since we charge people who intentionally cause unwanted abortions with murder. We literally allow child killing because it hurts women's feelings. Seriously. Thats the argument. It's her body and her choice.

If you took responsibility for your mistakes - put your family first and your identity, feelings, and special snowflake independence second then they wouldn't be left anymore, they'd be right.

Not that any of this really matters because abortion is very unlikely to ever change, but If we outlawed abortion then most women would have to admit that they were wrong to kill their unborn child and that it was the wrong thing to do. A lot of soul searching would happen as they wonder about what kind of person they are and the butthurt would be pretty funny I suppose.

imagine this
would you agree to have your mother have an abortion at the time she was pregnant with you

I'm not, only for whites. Nignogs should be forcefully aborted and sterilized

Why do ((they)) push abortion so much if their dumb nigger servants love it so much?

Dont they want more niggers?

>american education

Bet you think fetus isnt alive aswell-

so supporting the sanctity of human life is degenerate?

Dude I have a handicapped sister. She is one of the joys of my life, man. Now you bring up all this eugenics nonsense with your other 15 year old neo nazi friends. You are going down a slippery slope, man and you are not serious. People were sterilized and had their babies aborted against their will... not just in germany, but here in the united states from the 20s all the way to the 60s.

Who gets to decide who is valued and who isnt. You? You piece of dog filth?

Wow cure cancer so brave so bold really reaching for the stars and i just have to say

Did that Roe V Wade chart turn out to be legit?

As in, homicides fell as a result of abortions being legal?

If so, La Rouge De Pill Merci!

>> Black women were 3.75 times more likely to have an abortion in 2013 than white women (CDC)
We should allow abortions on Obamacare, Id rather pay once today than welfare baby for life. I wish Trump would get off the whole abortion thing and let worthless people not become worthless parents who raise worthless kids

Niggers grow up to be the most degenerate members of society, so killing them in the womb is not that much of a loss.

It's more of a crime stoppers thing

I'm pre-choice for non-whites

actually that's Lily Allen's ultrasound

You people are pathetic.

how about don't have unprotected sex you rancid swine

Welcome to the purely pragmatist, politically incorrect, deplorable radical middle.

I always liked the argument that if someone is on life support, but in a few months you know they will be better - is it right to pull the plug?

Not an argument.

>I have witnessed souls and spirits

okay, back to the loony bin with you.

Are humans specialer than all the other animals on the planet? We manage procreation of other animals, but Christianity and this vaunted 'sanctity' forbids that we manage it amongst ourselves? BTFO with that silliness

>Why are we against abortion
I'm pro nigger abortion.

that depends, can they afford to pay the medical bills for those few months on life support? can their family afford it? I sure don't want to pay for it with my tax dollars and I don't want to give a loan to a newborn baby that won't be able to pay it off until it enters the workforce 18 years later.

poor people should be encouraged to have abortions and should not be kept on life support. if pounds put stray dogs to sleep that nobody wants to adopt then why not do the same with poorfags?

that being said, there is absolutely nothing wrong with charity and citizens should be encouraged to donate to charity to save poorfag lives. donations to charity should not be a mandatory welfare system.

Super-flawed logic. Assumes libs have lib babies. No such correlation exists. In fact, kids tend to rebel against their parents, meaning libs will have proportionally more conservative kids. You're fucking with your own side here.

[citation needed]
Why are americans so fucking stupid?

You are but I am not.

We're notna hivemind you fuckwit.

Prohibiting abortions and birth control would fix everything once the dust settles. People learn how to be chaste, productivity skyrockets, everybody's quality of life increases because they're not thinking about fucking random bimbos or getting fucked, because they're all married. Men can once again be men, and women can once again be feminine.

The white race is freed from the Jewish death grip on its balls, and a national pride day is thrown like a larger 4th of July. Trump himself rides on a float in DC, which nobody protests and a million happy newly weds show up to cheer him on. The world is saved.

People don't understand life and they refuse to die. The truth is that birth and dead are part of the circle of life. When someone is born he's old enough to die. I consider life as an invisible blanc cart. It has to be written to work. It's written by our DNA and our brain helps the blanc cart to function. However, I don't think that the blanc cart will dissappear after dead. Our character is formed by our genes and our brains, but life itself is just a blanc cart to me. I think a human reborn after dead with the same blanc cart, but I don't think we'll have the same emotions and thoughts anymore. I don't think we should allow abortion, but killing it would not be the end of the blanc cart to me.

sure when they are raised by dipshit leftists with zero parenting skills

basically republicucks make sure nigger population grows and soon the nigger democrat only voters will outnumber the republicucks and an eternal democratic reign will come.

it causes mental and emotional trauma to women. public information makes it seem like a harmless procedure. it's not.

Abortion was normalized for the purpose of annihilating blacks.. dig into Margaret Sanger

Why is your country shit compared to ours? You greasy fucking wop who only washes once a week

>pic related you fucking idiot

Give a hand, they'll take the arm.

If abortion is legalized, you'll have the media pushing it as the norm -- as interracial sex or homossexuality is. You'd have our youth being brainwashed into thinking that 'abortion is good', and soon (((they))) would fit the narrative on behalf of their interest. Things like 'whites should abort to support minorities' would appear.

Do not give an inch. Your reasoning makes sense, however you're missing the full picture here.

what if a white supremacists rape a white woman?
what if a white family has a retard?
what if a black guy rapes a white woman?
what if a white man rapes a republican woman?
would you figure it out a law that can be applied to solve every question?
abortion is not only about politic ponit of view, there are democrat families were one of the childs becomes a republican.
Why are you so dumb?

Honestly whenever I meet a leftist that's all pro-abortion, I make that point and explain that that's why I support abortion, exaggerating that it's because it's designed to kill the poor and minority groups.

They don't really know how to respond.

I'm all for abortion, just not when it comes as a federal expense.

Pay for your own abortion or start a charity to pay for others abortions like every other issue

Paying some dindu's abortion pays for itself, though. Just imagine how many welfare payments, food stamps and crime-related damages it saves.

Perhaps in the US, but in the rest of the west, in Europe, where our countries are vastly white (>94% of Spain is white, for example) abortion is a damaging thing to our demographics. I'm going to put Spain as en example; our life expectancy is really high, and every single day we have more elderly than young people, so these young men, whom are a minority when compared to the elder, have to pay for their jubilation, which requires more work and more taxes. Our fertility rate is around 1.21 children per woman, it's essentially a demographic suicide in our case to support abortion.

It might, but the key word here is might. You never know if that child might grow up to benefit more then the minor loss of a few government bucks.

Sup Forums will probably jump down my throat for saying this, but genetics aren't the issue, culture is. You never know if that black child will be the one to change black culture for the better.

If you cannot cannot support child then use contraceptives or don't have sex
Abortion dehumanize babies and then next step would be like disabled, elderly in the end who would stop your neighbor from aborting you

>We
Pro-life is cuckservative concept because of "muh morals", "muh church".

Abortion should be mandatory to niggers and libshits.

Do you think that responsible, respectable black people have abortions often?
You're talking about the more religious and conservative households in the USA.

I'm talking about hood rats that can't afford a child, which is why they're getting their 8th successive abortion.

Black kids in an environment where they are a lot more likely to make something of themselves aren't really at risk of being aborted.

commies aren't white

>for every friendly fire death in your army enemy lose 3.75 in friendly fire
Enemy can still win if they have greater number

And what I'm trying to say, is that given enough probablity and chance, that hood rat forced to have a kid instead of a 9th abortion -may- lead to a greater future, and if not the setback is very small.

The chance is abysmally small, but it increases with more people having kids. Course the school system neighborhoods with hood rats lowers this chance even more through indoctrination.

tl;dr shitty people can still make good kids, it just isn't likely.

This, we are missing some important variables such as total military size

% of Spain is white, for example
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where do you live? a tiny village in a hidden valley in cantabria?

between the sandniggers, the filthy spics, the gypsies and our rapebabies spain is like 70% white

Pro abortion, but against it being tax payer funded. Pay for your own goddamned baby murders you fucking liberal shits.

I live in reality. Only 5% of our population is non-European, you can check the statistics yourself.

Also, that image, you know that this includes intra-European immigration, right? Look at Andorra, Luxembourg, Liechtenstein...

>ban abortion
>legalise and 100% subsidise the chip
everything was whiter after the passing of moons

If I had fucked up genetics, then yes.

i'm against abortion because i'm in favor of straight up ethnic cleansing

You want birthrates to be high for immigration to remain low. This is especially true for nations that are 90%+ white

Abortion and birth control in general helped get america into the multicultural mess its in today don't let this become your country.

You are the frog user

publically, we condemn abortions to make leftists hate this view and have abortions.

privately, we half wish for it to continue as it is so nigs and libs can die as soon as they are birthed