i.imgtc.com/ZLrIHdS.png..
archive.is/kD95E
pancakemountain.com/promo_book/press05.jpg
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancake_Mountain
thelinknewspaper.ca/blogs/entry/were-all-that-kind-of-girl
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
archive.org/details/pdfy-JUImyEgGzE-JEb6F
abeldanger.net/2015/11/us-armypentagonnsas-six-degrees-of.html
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/25/damning-report-on-jimmy-savile-sex-monster-of-the-bbc.html
wearechange.org/pizzagate-nyt-boss-mark-thompson-covered-up-bbc-pedo-jimmy-savile-scandal/
time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PBiwim8X2J0
wanttoknow.info/mk/franklin-cover-up.pdf
archive.o
archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/04-PeterLevendaAndNickBryantDreamland_01_16_10.mp3
townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379
youtube.com/watch?v=4YSc8jKKD4I
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
unknownmisandry.blogspot.ca/2011/11/swedish-child-care-providers-murdered.html
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58306
steemit.com/pizzagate/@frankbacon/state-dept-dan-rosen-s-arrest-cheat-sheet-for-journos
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/01/04/a-teacher-and-his-husband-were-found-dead-in-august-police-say-theyd-sexually-abused-8-teens/?utm_term=.17fa9845d707&wpisrc=nl_most-draw5&wpmm=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193914/Former-Freemason-caught-child-sex-sting-police.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
people.com/archive/cops-killers-cannibals-vol-35-no-12/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/12/police-given-funds-extend-madeline-mccann-probe-another-six/
youtube.com/watch?v=vZpmRcS9MDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think a lot of people are losing hope, which really sucks because pedogate is very fucking real and there is proof to attest to it. There are still a lot of people still charging away investigating though! There is even going to be a rally on the 25th I think?

A big blow to the investigation was dealt when the judicial watch hearing was postponed without any reasons why.

But we are still going forward!

Because there's literally nothing wrong with loving kids, and it's no big deal.

I hope this is just a crude joke.

No.
All your ignorant baseless pedo bashing 24/7 finally gets old and people stop caring.
Also gen z is ok with pedos, thanks to moe and anime in general.
You're losing your little faggy whiteknight battle against pedos.
Stay angry fag.

>gif
Nope.

Pizza what?

It is now part of the ether
but they will burn

Its delicate stuff, the ones implicated are powerful individuals and it wouldn't just effect one country alone. I'm convinced a lot of Aus past PMs, judges, government officials and police have been involved.

It's like thousands of pedo's haven't been arrested the past 2 months.
I think Pizzagate has hit its limits with getting people on board. But trust me 10's of thousands are working on it still.

Why can't I get in with these people..

McCain

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

podesta brock

purge that thought fucktard.
Pedos/pedolovers not welcome!

brock podesta

>pedogate is very fucking real and there is proof to attest to it

What I'd give to get my dick in that lil red head..

Do you usually just expose yourself like that for everyone to see? You have no shame for the things you feel or do?

the whole human race is just asking for the apocalypse now.

Glad to have triggered you, this is only the beginning.

We aren't going anywhere.
Hooomo

Are pancakes the new pizza? Something about Barbara Streisand's tweet about pancakes made me do some research. Did you know about the PBS children's show called "Pancake Mountain"? Check out the episode with Katy Perry singing to a hand puppet goat about being a sexual preteen. From what I learned, this show is for toddlers and only broadcasts in the DC/Virginia area. Apparently it draws very top talent as performers and they've filmed at Virgin-fest?? Also weird that the Clinton senpai has tweeted about pancakes for Pancake Day. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
youtube.com/user/pancakemountain
And about the show:pancakemountain.com

David Seaman is a kike and should not be trusted anyway.

The day of rope will ensure your demise

If you knew how prevalent deviancy and political compromise is among the leaders of the world, you would be terrified.

There is no hard proof about comet ping pong, but there is very much smoke there.

Read up the Franklin Scandal/Dutroux Affair/Finders case. All three of these will reveal the truth.

Oh suuure...

This is copy pasta. I've seen this word for word in r/conspiracy

urban dictionary archive links (these entries can sometimes mysteriously disappear)
pancakes - archive.is/qidvX
pancake sex - archive.is/6BaGj
syrup - archive.is/cZCx6
it does seem like pancakes is a slang term for something pedo-creepy..
i found this by searching "pancake pedo".. it's an account for "Pedo Stash" i.imgtc.com/ZLrIHdS.png..
which goes to a messed up NSFW banner image twitter account which is apparently now going by a different name than "Pedo Stash" archive.is/kD95E
This is concerning. Who else has been on the show? Producers?
*how the hell is this the 4th best DVD in rolling stone??
pancakemountain.com/promo_book/press05.jpg
Here's the Wikipedia:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pancake_Mountain
Pancake Mountain is a children's television show based in Washington, D.C. Created by filmmaker Scott Stuckey (of the famous Stuckey's family), it is notable for featuring many punk rock/indie rock musicians like The White Stripes, Eddie Vedder, Fat Mike, The Melvins, Kings of Leon, Henry Rollins, Shirley Manson,[1] Daniel Johnston, Tegan and Sara, Katy Perry, Bright Eyes, Deerhoof, Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, The Fiery Furnaces, Thievery Corporation, Arcade Fire, Built to Spill, Jenny Lewis, Metric and many others. The show is hosted by a goat puppet named Rufus Leaking, superhero Captain Perfect and his slightly more sensible foil Garnett who serve as interviewers and dance-party impresarios. Interviews have included George Clinton, Juliette Lewis, and Chuck Leavell among others.
Anti-Flag performed the theme-song on the original 12 DVD episodes
thelinknewspaper.ca/blogs/entry/were-all-that-kind-of-girl

The new stuff coming out with McCain's phony foundation is pretty huge. fifteen years ago, that story would have been all over the news and would have ruined him.

Franklin Scandal

Dutroux Affair

Finders Case

Conway tweeted about it not long ago. I think the president isn't finished with his arrests yet

>right on user.
links:
The network is large

Dutroux:
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

The Franklin School Incident:
archive.org/details/pdfy-JUImyEgGzE-JEb6F

Aquino:
abeldanger.net/2015/11/us-armypentagonnsas-six-degrees-of.html

Saville:
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/25/damning-report-on-jimmy-savile-sex-monster-of-the-bbc.html

wearechange.org/pizzagate-nyt-boss-mark-thompson-covered-up-bbc-pedo-jimmy-savile-scandal/

British Lords Pedoring:
time.com/2974381/england-land-of-royals-tea-and-horrific-pedophilia-coverups/

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=PBiwim8X2J0

YOU THINK YOU'RE HOT SHIT, DONTCHA?!

Death to pedos.

>Franklin Scandal
PDF WARNING wanttoknow.info/mk/franklin-cover-up.pdf
>They made Nicholas and I screw each other and one of the men put the dead boy's penis in mine and Nicholas' mouth. I didn't want to write this because the man forced me to bite the boys' penis and balls off. It was gross and I saw the film where it happened and started freaking out remembering what they made us do afterwards to the boy

Franklin Scandal

Dutroux Affair

Finders Case

If you actually put in the time to do the research.. you will see it is real.

archive.o rg/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/04-PeterLevendaAndNickBryantDreamland_01_16_10.mp3

I just found this broadcast and it is pretty awesome. It is with nick bryant, an expert on this subject, and he is being interviewed by peter levenda.

check it out!

Awesome. Thanks for the links, man! Oh, and check out this one I recently found. nick bryant interviewed by peter levenda (the other three broadcasts on there are extremely good as well)

archive.org/details/Whitley-Strieber_Dreamland_Intelligence-Community-Child-Abuse/04-PeterLevendaAndNickBryantDreamland_01_16_10.mp3

Any other info on the former employee??

It's been sidelined by other storylines, but one of Trump's interoffice affairs people will
probably start the processs of investigation.
Don't worry, we'll get the pedos yet!

donald trump released the dogs and caught hundreds of pedos in a large strike. media doesn't report on that though

townhall.com/columnists/lizcrokin/2017/02/25/why-the-msm-is-ignoring-trumps-sex-trafficking-busts-n2290379

i havent really kept up with this but I remember seeing a video of some youtuber who was investigating and ended up with Alefantis threatening to kill his gf/family

Anything new from that guy? was it all bullshit?

Big if true

Still going strong, but threads get deleted/autosaged/slided like crazy.

How do I make my desktop do that?

pic related
Hague worked for Teneo, which worked is aligned with Clinton Foundation

An Open Secret (2014) - An investigation into rampant sex abuse and pedophilia in Hollywood. 93% on Rotten Tomatoes yet you can only find it on youtube.

It's getting trolled away. Sup Forumstards keep filling up the bait threads and forgetting all about this

Neat. Any more documentaries you'd recommend?

Good question
Where did pep go?
youtube.com/watch?v=4YSc8jKKD4I

Pepe

>Trump won
>nothing came out of it

I guess this means all the retardation and disinfo about pizzagate was just that or that the president is in on it all.

Kind of embarrassing any way to pull it :^)

nice

WHAT COULD THIS MEAN

More arrests thus far compared to 2014 and 2015 combined.

So are you a suspicious Individual or are you paid to be here?

Was there a single mention of pepperoni in the 50,000 emails? Link?

voat.co/v/pizzagate/1497611
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY AND EXPLANATION OF PIZZAGATE

Introduction

This investigation was sparked by strange emails leaked from John Podesta's email account, some of which make bizarre references to food. One such email discussed a handkerchief Podesta left behind at a friend's house. The handkerchief was described as having a "map that seems pizza-related." Given the common pedophile code phrase "cheese pizza", some readers suspected "pizza-related" may have been a reference to child sex abuse. The suspected use of "pizza" as a codeword led us to investigate a pizza restaurant mentioned in one of Podesta's emails, namely Comet Pizza and Ping Pong, owned by an associate of the Podestas. We have found considerable evidence that Comet is a front for child sex trafficking.

The basic gestalt:
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Nothing. Because there was never anything. Or, at least, the crime allegations are based on highly speculative (at best) evidence.

There is just no attorney that would be crazy enough to press charges.

Even if there is plenty broken in the US legal system, I always admired your legal system for its ferociousness and I am certain it would do its job if there was a case.

but they dont love kids. they murder them abuse them and sell them

CHECK EM HOLY MOLY
FEELINGS OVER FACTS

If I was on a jury, I'd convict on just 3-4 pieces of evidence. There's a lot more than that floating around.

When arguing with a liberal, start with how horrible Milo is and go on from there.

thank you're not on a jury

I can guarantee I know more about the United States legal system than you do.

agreed, supposed to be facts not feelings in the legal system

I would like to note that to start a formal investigation, you need an indictment by Grand Jury. A Grand Jury can consider rumors and hearsay in its decision.

Consequently, it has been said that Grand Jury will indict a ham sandwich.

pizzagate is fa....

vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
unknownmisandry.blogspot.ca/2011/11/swedish-child-care-providers-murdered.html
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58306
steemit.com/pizzagate/@frankbacon/state-dept-dan-rosen-s-arrest-cheat-sheet-for-journos
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/01/04/a-teacher-and-his-husband-were-found-dead-in-august-police-say-theyd-sexually-abused-8-teens/?utm_term=.17fa9845d707&wpisrc=nl_most-draw5&wpmm=1
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4193914/Former-Freemason-caught-child-sex-sting-police.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
youtube.com/watch?v=u1yaWQxVwx0&feature=youtu.be
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vip-paedophile-ring-abused-teenage-4721479
whale.to/b/the_franklin_cover-up_-_john_decamp_-_ebook.pdf
people.com/archive/cops-killers-cannibals-vol-35-no-12/

PG is up there with the Catholic church pedo scandals in how it has and will continue to be handled. Are you going to see Dennis Hastert style court cases ... likely not. Unless someone finds suspicious bank transfers or victims step forward the best anyone is going to realistically be able to do is expose PG to as many people as possible.

C

Good. Godspeed to them.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/12/police-given-funds-extend-madeline-mccann-probe-another-six/
>Police and the family refused to comment on reports detectives have one remaining suspect they are hoping to track down to crack the three-year-old’s disappearance.
John podesta could be coming to the end of the road...

>innocent people
You do realize the people at the center of PG are those who were either running Clintons 2016 campaign, such as John Podesta, David Brock of CTR and his ex-bf James Alefantis of CometPP. These people stepped into the public light to be reviewed and scrutinized. When the Podesta emails dropped is when the pedo related content was exposed.

innocent people... these people are not innocent.

As long as he doesn't simply fall on his sword, allowing the higher ups to roam free.

that fucking sandwich was guilty
youtube.com/watch?v=vZpmRcS9MDI

this 2bh famalam.

>what if the child consents tho

A child can't do that you could talk a child into killing itself that's why we have laws for this.