Preparation for the racewar

Negroes have been preparing for a racewar for half a century. Take a look at their politics, their social and music trends, their lyrics, their art. They are militarizing their own pop culture, turning white youths onto it, and creating a black militia from young white American children.

Look at this recent music video from a popular R&B artist (he sings mostly love songs that white girls grind to):

youtube.com/watch?v=vHU6ZRQJ50Q

>slave-era whites get rounded up and tied to a stake to be burned and murder
>sexy blonde daughter joins the negroes to orchestrate the coup

They are literally outining their racewar intentions in all of their "woke" humor, "woke" song, and "woke" cinema (see "Get Out"). Their music lyrics and music videos generally include some variation of "I'm gonna fuck your race/ethnicity girls, I'm gonna own her like a dog, and you're gonna do nothing." Black gangs send their members overseas to fight in wars for weapons training, and come back to rejoin the their all-black urban militia.

We see the same thing in Europe, with Africans and Arabs becoming the "real music" with "real politics," and white artists left to either sing about non-political issues, or side with their African/Arabic migrant overlords.

Whites have their arms tied by accusations of racism and are unable to breathe a word of protest or organize in any real way. What needs to happen to get Europeans "woke"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_the_United_States
youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ
youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Black people stand absolutely 0 chance in a race war against whites

I'm not too worried. The average kang isn't intelligent enough to organise a militia. They don't care about anything beyond how they're going to commit their next crime to pay for dat crack rock nigga

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crips

>45,000 strong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloods

>75,000 strong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Guard_of_the_United_States

>NY National Guard 10,000

>Take a look at their politics, their social and music trends, their lyrics, their art
Meanwhile, southern/midwestern white culture has parents buying their 9yr olds ar15s, going camping, soldier worship, and learning stuff through actually being employed.

Blacks can play pretend all they want, hype and "reputation" is something that only works in the animes

Valid, hopeful point, but it's decreasing every year. Hunting is becoming very uncommon.

Just noticed you're Swiss. Just peek over the border at Germany. Arabs are always organized into a very large political force that protests weekly. What do you think they're doing all day while unemployed? They ain't learning German..

That shit is right over your border. Oil your guns.

Not saying I support it, but god help anyone who racewars against Euros. When Eurofags chimp out, it's goddamn startling. Atomic bombs are dropped. Entire races are pushed to the brink of extinction. It takes decades for a Euro racewar to cool off, what the fuck are POCs thinking?

It's not just Blacks vs Whites. There will be others from the inside and foreign that will help them. That's not even counting the cucked Whites that will help them.

Not anymore Cletus. The White man fought his last battle and lost.

The last time the germans chimped out they killed 10s of millions of europeans while the african population increased.

I hope you realize that most whites are just itching for the moment to use all those guns they own.

Blacks realize this. That's why none of the BLM protests went into white neighborhoods. They know that pic related is waiting for them and is trained on how to use their weapons.

There will never be a race war, just random riots in their contained ghettos.

>niggers uprising and killing their whitey masters

Look how well it worked for Haiti and Zimbabwe.

America just invaded Northern Africa and basically flattened it in half a decade, all within the Geneva Conventions. The entire region is in flames and has been regressing ever since.

Mexican memes = "America is ours and we're taking it back with our clown car pussies"

It's all over instagram, twitter, et al.

Alas, this takes the cake for the most headass post I've ever seen on Sup Forums.

> When Eurofags chimp out
>Eurofags

> Atomic bombs are dropped
Americans did this

>Entire races are pushed to the brink of extinction
Americans also did this

>It takes decades for a Euro racewar to cool off
The south was still salty about the civil war and it took like 100 years before blacks had some sort of equal treatment.

Europeans fight a lot (used to), white Americans push a fight to its limit

You do realize 90% of Indians, Chinese and Non Blacks over the age of 35+ Will be on the white side right?

>dat Ankh

Blacks fall for jewish rhetorical more than any other group. They are convinced we are all weak beta cucks with white guilt. Like the liberals in their urban cities. But when the saxon begins to hate, horrific shit comes our way

And then you cucks let them immigrate and overflow your oldest and most historic cities. The fuck is wrong with you?

At least in America we celebrate ourselves as a melting pot. What's your excuse? How did you fuckers even let that happen?

Typical BBC television show: muscular African man plays Shakespeare, white men are his supplicants, white women get fucked by him. How did you get that bad so fast?

The two biggest TV shows you guys exported were Humans and Black Mirror - BOTH are full to the brim of cuckoldry and muscular Africans fucking white British women. 10/10 worst country in the world right now.

NEGEROPSTAND

Yes so let's hate each other and weaken both sides in a (((race war))). Population control, whites used as cannon fodder, (((they))) win.

>white people actually hit what they shoot at
I'm not worried about it.

Whites need to stop being pushover pussies. Quit crying about niggers taking all the white women and do something about it.

>Negros have been preparing for a racewar

Good

I'm not advocating it, and obviously understand (((they))) are pushing for this. But make no mistake, The European population would win, and easily too.

The Jews are organizing their militias. It's a legitimate concern.

>niggers
>capable of organizing anything

they all live in the inner city, they'd be starved out in a week. a bunch of chimpanzees holding dey gunz sideways are never going to be able to make a meaningful push out of the cities against fortified white positions

"Blacks are so stupid lmao below average IQ lol!!!1! They don't belong in civilized society!"
Hmm, sounds familiar.
What's the group with the highest IQ, hypocritical goyim?

The vast majority of "rednecks" nowadays are just country-fried hipsters. They don't actually do anything, they just talk the talk.

fear not these words, for we must turn their programming back against them. The programming of the pharisee is so deep that it stains even the bible. We must conquer the talmud to save the planet.
>>>>

>SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP
>KNOW THE FIRE OF GNOSIS AND THE SONG OF SYNCHRONICITY THAT THE (((PHARISEE))) HAVE TAKEN FROM YOU.
>OBEY = OYVEY
>SHEKKELS=SHACKLES
>SATURN=/=JUPITER
>THE MORNING STAR IS NOT THE EVENING STAR
>HOLOCAUST = HOLOGRAM CAST= HOLOGRAPHIC GRAMMATON SPELL= FAKE GOD.
>SHATTER THE DEMIURG!
>KNOW THE SAYINGS OF CHRIST THAT PUT HIM TO LANCE
>TAKE THE NAZIRITE OATH AS CHRIST SAMSON AND HITLER BEFORE YOU AND WE CAN SAVE THE WEST
>WE MUST CONQUER THE TALMUD WITH FIRE OF CHRIST AND SET THIS WORLD FREE

>Black militia
>armed with rusty hi points
>jayquan touches romanda's funyuns
>battle of MLK Boulevard
>40,000 casualties

I'm a black guy and I agree, but if a race war did break out, it would no doubt be because of (((them))) and there would be losses on both sides. But they are the only ones who could come out positively in the end.

>Black people stand absolutely 0 chance in a race war against whites

THIS

if anyone is preparing for the racewar its the USA whites, niggers dont stand a chance, nor the mexicans...at least in USofA

think of black mirror like the scales of justice

we had to pay that cost to see a bit into a dark future, but now we know

If you lived near blacks, you would understand.

Keep sucking on the Jew propaganda tit, goy.

I don't think think that will happen. They know if they upset the system it will interupt the goverment supplied gibs.

The problem is the sheer number of liberal race traitors

The cities is where they can do the most damage, they have the numbers for a massive urban insurgency. It will be like Allepo in most cities across america. They are perfectly situated to besiege the commercial centers of the largest cities, and they will be supplied by cartels and suburban leftist cucks.

Who are fiercely anti-gun because their liberal masters want to disarm blacks.... useful.

Nobody said that?

Vid related
youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ

Get back in tbe kitchen and made me a sandwitch, nigger!

>youtu.be/7VqG_4ADFfQ

seen that few years ago, couldnt agree more.

When shit really hits the fan they'll just piss and shit themselves in terror.

Liberals are only anti-gun for you. Every liberal who's really deep into radical politics has an illegal gun and a book on how to make bombs.

I can say with begrudging surprise that I've never heard that one before.

Load up in da truck, nigga.

>for you
Nah they wouldn't know what to do with a terrifying black baby killer. The weaponized variety.... the gun.

I love you so so so so much

*Commie
Libs are scared of doing shit themselves, they just cheer on the radicals

yep. if these people keep pushing europeans too far with their subversive pussy form of genocide, they'll wake the normies up and be done in with a genocide by history's finest. just something to think about.

Let them come.
Try your rioting bullshit outside of your ghettos in my state (SC).
Bring the antifas with you.

But the Mexicans will help the whites. They hate nignogs more than we do. Out were I live (comifornia) both myself and my Mexican neighbor own many guns including AR-15. Blacks only chimp out in their neiborhood because they know that if they do it in a white or Mexican part of town they are fucking dead.

>preparing for race war
>still cant hit a target without dumping a whole mag
>spend their time sipping lean and smoking weed and playing GTA

Niggers are retarded and can't fight for shit.

youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw

>Crips and Bloods
>just nogs killing each other and destroying every neighbourhood theyre in

wow great army daquan!

This. Rednecks suck up more welfare than every other minority group combined. Not to mention they top the charts in categories like obesity and diabetes prevalence. Gonna be tough to win a race war when you collapse because you drank too much mountain dew throughout your hick life. Granted, these problems are rampant with niggers too, but the bright side for us actually productive yankees is it will kill two birds with one stone. I look forward to seeing the bible belt being nothing but a pile of ash so actual civilized human beings can settle it instead.

literally every race besides white euro/americans, including non-american blacks hate black americans.

--- Important ---

Please report all threats made against law enforcement to the FBI and/or local authorities. Nothing puts fear in the minds of would be attacks like a van full of FBI and SWAT officers.

fbi.gov/tips

--- Important ---

FBI is an American institution and in America, we have the freedom of speech to speak freely, theoretically, or not.

Get fucked.

How do those gangs even function?

I've never seen or heard of a black person being able to organize anything and they lack the capacity to think ahead and for abstract though.

Territory, something even animals can comprehend.

You crackers are going down. All your booty is ours.

Discipline would generally carry the day. Plus the negroes seem to displease God......Since tactics are a part of war, even an insurgency the edge would go to whites if numbers were vaguely equal....

The best thing tho is the world would purged of many negroes regardless....and thats a win

Same way the mafia sets it up. There's a small handful of people in charge, followed by a nest within a nest within a nest of people in charge.

They win your loyalty the same way frats and the military does -- via hazing and joint criminal activity (killing, rape, theft).

Turn off the power and water to cities and watch niggers and shitlib whites eat themselves. The race war will be short-lived.

Let them form their militia, they'll all end up killing each other as usual

HOL UP HOL UP

Godless Yankees are quite the entertainment.

Americans are just Europeans on another continent.

>preparing
A nigger couldn't prepare a meal without a fucking EBT card.

I can't wait until they get out of pocket. They're finished, and it doesn't matter what happens to whites. Nobody else likes those animals either.

I cannot for the life of me understand how few niggers, even the fairly intelligent ones, fail to grasp the only thing standing between them and genocide, colonization, and/or slavery is white people.

>13% of the US population

There will never be a race war, there can never be a race war, there are no fucking blacks to fight it. Every year blacks abort more babies than they birth, their population is plummeting.

>There will be others from the inside and foreign that will help them.

Who?
Literally who?

there is something i dont understand.

The USA government has no problem in trowing napalm to white people (waco) or murdering a white family for a simple court violation (ridge) But they the niggers can get away with going full nigger militia against the USA?

LMAO this niggers are in another reality.

>The two biggest TV shows you guys exported were Humans and Black Mirror - BOTH are full to the brim of cuckoldry

Son that's just good marketing! That's the reason why it's so successful in
>60% white america

We knew you guys would never buy it unless it was interracial cuck tv.

pretty sure 80% of whites will become extremely racist as soon as niggers start killing people

good, bring it nogs

Leftist birth rates are plummeting too. Whether America survives without balkanization or not, Leftism and secularism will be dead. I hope a similar fate awaits both camps in Europe as well. Christendom must return if Western civilization is to survive.

>race war against whites
Pajeet, if a race war kicks off I'm fighting with Whites. Asians would side on the White team. Can't think of any Asian friends aside from a few cucks who actually think kindly of blacks. My AR got here a few days ago so I wouldn't mind zeroing it and testing it out on some Jamals.

Humans was super shitty, orphan black was super shitty. Don't talk shit about Black Mirror.

>I don't know about it so it didn't happen
Don't make the crux of your argument what you personally don't know, you dumb faggot. If you think black militias have never been violently shut down by law enforcement, that's a personal problem.

Don't forget that 40 something percent of white people voted for Hillary, you know goddamn well that we wouldn't be fighting just the niggers

>(((their)))

What can a race war even cause? Niggers breaking into homes and raping? Oh wait...

Dude... you really dont understand what i was saying...

Im saying that the black millitias will be BTFO in seconds by the law enforcement.

see

I'm not afraid of black "militias". Take a look at any BLM riot; that's what a race war would look like, just on a larger scale. They will scatter like frightened animals the moment bullets start flying.

>Shillary voters with their shiny new pistols they bought to resist Trump

Come at me! I hit what I aim at.

its not because of race, not ever, it´s because of what you did as individuals. never fall for bland racism coz then you´re no better than hitler

>those tweets
And this is not hate speech? Those people are mentally ill.

this desu senpai

you could stop thousands of urban people by simply shooting electrical transformers, not even a single person

no electricity =
no lights (consider walking through a city at night with nothing more than a flashlight)
no heat/air conditioning
no refrigeration
no running water/plumbing
no traffic control
eventually, no gasoline and fuel either maybe
etc.

Had Hitler been suceful this wouldn't be a problem

Seems like major motivation to leave the cities like a swarm of locusts and descend on the suburbs and farms. Might be like shooting fish in a barrel but there are going to be millions of them.

G A S T H E B I K E S R A C E C A R N O W.

>implying they can afford electrical bills already
You'd have to stop trucking prepackaged junk food into the city.

Jews are trying to get us to focus on the niggers, but we must use this opportunity to kill the jewish billionaires in our nations

>soon the tables will turn
how can we speed this up?

Had Genghis Khan been successful we would all be mongol half-breeds.

>REMOVE NIGGER
>REMOVE REDNECK
>REMOVE SPIC

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

oh also, importantly, no emergency services: hospitals, firefighters, police
and no electronic communication