Brit/pol/ - Kill the (((Union)))

>Sturgeon Sets Out Possible Dates for Referendum
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-39255181

>Hotels and restaurants will need 10 years to replace (((EU))) workers because '[lazy] Brits don't want the jobs'
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brexit-restaurants-hotels-eu-workers-ten-years-british-hospitality-association-dont-want-jobs-ufi-a7624951.html

>Former Aussie PM Abbott: UK and Australia Should Have Free Movement Zone Based on (((Western Culture)))
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tony-abbott-moots-post-brexit-free-movement-with-australia-based-on-western-culture/

>David Cameron begged Abbott to keep quiet before Brexit vote
express.co.uk/news/politics/777988/brexit-vote-david-cameron-pleaded-world-leader-keep-quiet-tony-abbott-australian-pm

>Brexit: David Davis warns MPs to leave bill unchanged
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39245298

>UK political parties at risk from Russian cyber-attacks, GCHQ warns
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/gchq-russian-hacking-cyber-attack-threat-uk-political-parties-general-election-threat-kremlin-a7625226.html

>MPs slam Kosher Sharia May over lack of a plan if Brexit talks collapse
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/11/brexit-trigger-article-50-theresa

>‘Tip of the Iceberg’: UK Records 1,428 Forced Marriage Victims in 2016
breitbart.com/london/2017/03/11/tip-iceberg-uk-records-1428-forced-marriage-victims-2016/

>TURKEY PUSHING FOR VISA-FREE ACCESS TO (((EU)))
westmonster.com/turkey-pushing-for-visa-free-access-to-eu/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Why were German lands not in Germany even though they voted for reunification again/
amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091
youtube.com/watch?v=1LyPVAz7Adg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We're in here.

Sage - new rule in force

I'M WITH HER

Post face meme merchant

DESIGNATED SHILLING THREAD

Fuck off, dickhead

GET FUCKED LORDS

When will Scotland fuck off already?

Fuck you Scotchland just do the referendum next month, I hate all this waiting around for more tears

NICE TRY JIDF. GAME OVER FOR YOU AND YOUR TRICKS.

nice herpes

Friendly reminder the destruction of the English '''"people''''' is gods will.

Aye! They fought Hitler and killed the White Australia

>Aye!
>LOOK HOW SCOTTISH AND NAZI I AM EVERYONE
Fuck off JIDF.

>Yes, goy, blame the eternal Anglo.

hownew?

#buildawall

Based! The United Kingdom shall burn for all the crimes against the European peoples it had committed

Fuck off JIDF.

They killed boers in south africa too. They also hunt and target innocent poles while niggers and pakis rape their children.

They're an evil and ugly bunch.

>Implying America isn't no.1 kike tool now.
Burgers

Only 15% of those with autism in the UK go on to be employed, the other 85% are left requiring life-long government benefits and relative assistance. How do we fix this?

can't wait to see Britain sink

wtf I regret voting for Theresa May now

Yeah sorry

>Implying Scots didn't kill Boers as well
Attacks on poles aren't widespread. Anglos attack Pakis as well.

I'm a Boer of Dutch and German descent

Every European country has killed Europeans. Don't kid yourself, farmer.

I get to put a home gym in the garage if I clear all the junk out of it

Not every European is actually European and the U.K. in particular should die. I hope you will be raped and pillaged by the feral monsters you had enabled

English man is too coward to attack anything but his own.

>English
>man
Based Germanic colonist

Funny how you're playing victim when Germans massacred countless Europeans in WWII (not holocaust).

>look at me; I'm the nazi now
JIDF please go.

Commons thrown out the lords changes, salt is in the air.

JUST HOW FUCKING NEW ARE YOU?!

well this is my attempt but i guess its only me

BRITAIN STARTED THE WAR! FACT!
Why were German lands not in Germany even though they voted for reunification again? And why the fuck was our government getting involved in minor territorial disputes related to German reunification that could eadily have been resolved peacefully when the USSR was taking over half of Europe and nothing was being done?

For example, from 1918-45, Danzig was 97% German and 2% Polish. In 1933, the NSDAP won an outright majority in the city elections, while the Polish party won 2%. What was a German city doing in Poland? And why is it called Gdansk now? And where have all the Germans whose ancestors had been living there since the ice age gone? After all, this is Prussia we're talking about. The homeland of Bismarck. Germany only occupied the German speaking land in Poland in 1939 and everyone lost their minds.

Meanwhile, the USSR invaded Finland and the Baltics as well as occupied half of Poland in 1939. And nothing was said or done. Quite the contrary, they became our allies and we helped them conquer half of Europe. What's that all about?

Kill the weak.

>thread wars

The (((British))) government started the war. You know why our countries got involved: because Germany was resisting the kike, whereas USSR was run by them. That's why. It's almost as if you've forgotten (((who's))) in charge around here.

>tfw no one is giving (yous) to my picture

I love how asshurt lefties get about Dickens' jews

>be JIDF shill
>spend months building up fake persona to d&c Brit/pol/
>start flag burning
>blow all that hard work in a single day because you just can't contain your nation-wrecking kikery anymore

>BETTER OVERCOMPENSATE BY BEING EXTRA NAZI

By the way, that guy you are calling a newfag is the guy who wrote that copypasta you just posted. Ya blew it JIDF. It was a nice run, but I'm on to you now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Why were German lands not in Germany even though they voted for reunification again/

He's not JIDF. He's that Scottish paedophile that was trying to normalize sexual relations between grown men and young boys. Something something about paederasty in ancient Greece and Rome being acceptable.

Nice try literal Holocaust /nsg/ shill.
>who wrote that
Stop lying redditard. Brit/pol/acks know who I am

I know who it is. And he's about as Scottish as this guy. He's even using MY copypasta to larp as a nazi. Tryhard JIDF faggot.

They did nothing wrong. Britain started the war and the public supported it. Don't forget that you have no arms on that disgusting island. Your death will be long and painful. Rejoice every time when a Somali stomps on old British farts

Pathetic. You copypastaed some random post I made 6 months ago to pretend to be a nazi as part of your JIDF disguise. It's not the first time I've seen you post it either. I know exactly who you are and as far as I'm concerned you're a fucking shill. I'll call out every post you make you fucking devious kike.

It just gets better and better. What a fuck up.

>They did nothing wrong
Absolutely false. You're extremely salty for no reason. The fact that you want fellow Europeans to die painfully shows how much of a brainwashed kike-puppet you are.

fuck off redditard
>the jews hate the union
Tip harder, shitskin

Nation-wrecking is in your kike blood.

You started the war. Germany is innocent by definition. You genocided us and your public supported it back then too. Time to die

Indeed. That's why they support the (((Union)))
"Worried that Scottish independence would encourage nationalism and embolden an already aggressive anti-Israel movement with deep roots in the pro-independence camp, Jews here were relieved when, during a 2014 referendum, 55 percent of Scottish voters supported remaining in the United Kingdom."

What about all those Poles and Russians the Germans massacred? Were they guilty? I sure hope you're just an angsty teenager, or else you're a mentally-impaired retard.

Oh, one of those "mentally-impaired" retards, unlike the other kind

JIDF please. It was a nice run, but it's over. Everyone knows now.

test

How about mine?

Fuck off shitskin. Scotland>Israel>Britain
The Scottish Race is Israel. I'm a True Israelite(Scot). Reminder Jesus was a member of an European, proto-Scottish enclave resident in ancient Galilee who struggled against Judaism. John Knox. A completely free man who disposed inwardly over the entire culture of his time, he has shown the deepest sensitivity for the Superhuman simplicity of Christ. He represented Jesus as what he had once appeared to be: a mediator between Man and God.
amazon.com/When-Scotland-Was-Jewish-Archeology/dp/0786477091

Levant is a rightful Scottish clay just like Canada, Midwest, Pacific Northwest, Northern Ireland and Northern England

MODS
O
D
S

user is ban evading

I'm glad that you've accepted Christ. Why did you copypasta my pro-German historical revisionism? Are you interested in truth and justice? Or are you just shilling?

IT'S HAPPENING!

GET FUCKED YOU REMOANERS.

>Both amendments defeated
>Labour will abstain from Lords vote at 9pm
>Remaining lords told to accept the decision. Expected passing of the lords with a 90% chance as there is no appetite for another long 3 day debate and holding up the process of invoking Article 50.
>Brexit triggered last week of march NOT tomorrow according to PM's spokesman. Though others have said this could be a red herring.

pic related the faces of the EUSSR lackeys after hearing this news. The ((Sky News)) political editors in shock at both defeats to the amendments. Crying nearly.

>massacred
Collateral damage in a war you started and your public supported. Just like they supported our people getting genocided in camps. Now it's time to die. Rejoice
>angsty
29 year old farm owner. future is dark, but I'm ready

What's the point of your union where no ethnicity is protected by anti-miscegenation laws? It's retarded

Almost certain I saw George Galloway in the yuppie coffee shop next door to where I work today. He was wearing a fedora and absorbed by his phone, probably tweeting shit as per usual.

To be willing chattel

"Genocided". You do realise they were actual concentration camps, and not death camps? WORK. CAMPS. Fucking dumb burgers. All that hate as a result of ignorance.

>You do realise they were actual concentration camps
In Germany they were. For Boers and German Wehrmacht POWs? The actual death camps. You fought for kaffirs and jews? What can I say? Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale did nothing wrong

The vast majority of deaths in the concentration camps were a result of disease and starvation. A bit like the deaths in the German concentration camps, no?

The Boer concentration camps were literally no different from the German concentration camps, except less people died.

yes yes yes you wuz good boy you dindu nuffin

Haven't refuted anything.

No. You deliberately tortured and genocided us in South Africa, then you starved the Germans on purpose

>Tortured
Who, when, where?
>Genocided
How?

typical "Anglo" scum

I don't know about deliberately. It was wrong what happened in SA and Germany. But we shouldn't beat ourselves up over it. Just blame it on the Jews.

Do tell. As far as I know, we put you in concentration camps and many of you starved or died from disease. Of course, we carried out total war (nothing out of the ordinary, happens in most wars). It is a genuine tragedy, but I don't see why you're so adamant that it was a "genocide" and that it was the cruellest event in white history. Usually, people think it's a genocide because of the concentration camps, just because (bluepilled history) the nazis called death camps concentration camps. Do say how it was a genuine genocide.

>Kill the (((Union)))
It's time to. As an Englishman I want a homeland of my own. Rights for Whites!

We should have stayed out of SA tb.h

I disagree. I think we should not have been so ruthless towards the Boers, but I do not have any qualms about white colonisation of SA.

Hope the jocks finally fuck off this time

Same. Unless they all become based overnight. Based Scots are fantastic.

>I disagree
That's cause you are a Empire larping underaged mong

>not an argument

stop passing on the blame, giga kike.

fight for the nobs and jews. you go girl. what a retard

The apes must be free

youtube.com/watch?v=1LyPVAz7Adg

What are you on about?

immigrant monkeys and "native" jews aside, how do you envision to protect Scots or Welsh from dissaperiang into % fraction on a DNA test? fucking Babylon man

that's a typical Brit/pol/ poster for you. Honk honk Rule Britannia

Why is Sturgeon literally being this autistic over independence?

I'm starting to think she actually believes another referendum is valid and isn't just using the brexit result to try and get what she wants.

>mfw pic related will happen in our lifetimes

I don't want are English boys to die for the oligarchs?