Can you be an American citizen if you don't love torture?

Can you be an American citizen if you don't love torture?

If you pay USA tax you support torture, don't you?

NOT THE POOR TERRORISTS

I mean representants of the religion of peace

FINLAND THREAD

>leaf

americans are subhumans

Oh how could they! Why would anyone want to torture such a peaceful ideology?

>am mobile fag so if I had an image of an ISIS beheading then I would post it.

I hope right now that there is a big fat f to m gay tranny making a muslim lick bacon grease off xer's nutsack.

This shows you how much i hate mudslime terrorists and i FUCKING HATE trannies

If someone commits a crime against humanity then they lose their own humanity and should not be treated humanely.
Do I support the torture of citizens where it is unwarranted: no.
Do I support the torture of people who have done acts comparable or worse: yes.

Why do you care so much about the feelings of terrorists? Explain to me why they shouldn't be tortured and then put to death

USA USA USA USA. We're red white and better than you

Support the complete glassing of the middle East in order of removing those inferior primitive cultures

They're chopping the heads of innocent people, but no, don't pour water on them!

Just fucking kill yourself, you terrorist loving faggot

But what about giving them a trial by a jury of their peers?

Terrorists (and those without humanity) have no peers.

Nice

In the future everyone will be toutured for 15 minutes.

>russians
>not subhumans
That's a laugh and a half

Okay putting terrorists aside, how about kids?

>Torturing mudslimes
>bad

Pick one

Every american who pays taxes is definitely funding torture. Doesnt necessarily mean they support it.

Personally, it depends...

>is this guy the CONFIRMED perp?
>has he purposefully killed/seriously injured innocent civilians, or been a willing participant?
>could he have valuable intel?

If you answered yes to all those questions, then interrogators can have at it. If someone has no regard for someone elses dignity or innocent life, why should we take the moral highground?

The problem of course is that torture could just incite the torturee to say bullshit to make the pain stop, its not 100% effective. But at least its punishment. So its not entirely a loss.

Slippery Slope fallacy

Our tax dollars also went into lsd experiments in the 50s through the 70s in project MKULTRA.
Seems like no one really cares once the money has been spent though. That or they think we need to spend more money on the military (because we don't already spend way too much on that shit anyway)

No one ever protests about the important stuff.

>donald trump called Rosie O'Donnel fat and ugly
Misogynist! We're marching on Washington!

>intelligence agencies are violating the fourth amendment, rifling through your personal electronic correspondence without a warrant
A few facebook posts in between cricket chirps.

Why is it that we are the only ones who care about big brother. Like seriously were getting into some ministry of truth shit with the things were doing with "fake news".
It's like no one finds it disturbing that when your teachers told you do t do anything on the computer you wouldn't do in front of your grandmother, just replace "your grandmother" with "an FBI agent"
Imagine how much money we could save if we cut the budget on the NSA alone.