Gay, muslim, refugee raped by trump supporters

archive.is/jKvVd

Totally legit.
>A prominent LGBT activist has allegedly been held hostage and raped by an American who said he was angry about Donald Trump being mocked inFrance.

>Zak Ostmane, a 35-year-old who came to France as a refugee after coming out as gay in Algeria, is a leading figure in the LGBT rights movement locally. He co-founded Shams-France group, an organisation which helps LGBT people who have come to France as refugees fromcountriesin the Middle East for their own safety.

>Mr Ostmane alleges that he was dancing at a bar in Marseille when his drink was spiked by two men, one of whom was American and the other was English,Pink Newsreports.He says the men subsequently took him to a hotel room against his will, where he was held hostage and raped.

hey rabbi

Yeah no one believes this shit anymore

>straight guys raping a gay man
what

>gay
>muslim
user pls

If this story is legit I'll kms on a live stream

Hahaha

Just mad that he couldn't get Big American Dick so he made up a rape story out of spite.

Like a woman would do.

>one of whom was American and the other was English,Pink Newsreports.He says the men subsequently took him to a hotel room against his will, where he was held hostage and raped.

I can absolutely guarantee this didn't happen.

No self respecting American or Englishman would ever go to Marseille.

This
Add me to the list

>He says the men subsequently took him to a hotel room against his will, where he was held hostage and raped.

So basically confirming that gays support trump?

I'm telling ya, I only voted for Trump because I knew that all of a sudden straight white males would start raping gay negros in france

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG

/thread

>things that happened
>this story

pick one

Only a faggot rapes another faggot, also, how can you be muslim if you are a LGBT political faggot? It's the very defnition of anti-muslim.

>wtf I love Islam now

They exist. They're usually redpilled and leave Islam though. And from what I've seen they turn really islamophobic after they come to terms with being gay.

>refugee after coming out as gay in Algeria

Hahahahha fuck our immigration laws, fuck our politicians and fuck everyone voting for the left

I as well

>35 year old
>Gay muslim
>Refugee

Ahaha, What?!
Why would anyone rape someone like that
Even gay men have some sort of standards

Happens in prison every day. Some fags love it so much they always get back to prison at all costs.

MUH DICK

/'゙´,_/'″ . `\
: ./ i./ ,,..、 ヽ
. / /. l, ,! `,
.| .,..‐.、│ .|
(´゛ ,/ llヽ |
ヽ -./ ., lliヽ .|
/'",i" ゙;、 l'ii,''く .ヽ
/ ...│ ゙l, l゙゙t, ''ii_ :.!
: /.._ / ヽ \\.`゙~''''''"./
.|-゙ノ/ : ゝ .、 ` .`''←┬゛
l゙ /.r ゛ .゙ヒ, .ヽ,  ゙̄|
. | ./ l ”'、 .゙ゝ........ん
l / ヽ .`' `、、 .,i゛
.l| ! ''''v, ゙''ー .l、
|l゙ .il、 .l .ヽ .¬---イ
.ll゙, ./ ! ,!
.!!...!! ,,゙''''ー .|
l.",! .リ |
l":| .〜''' ,. │
l; :! .|'" ...ノ,゙./ │
l: l「 ! . ゙゙̄ / !
.| .| ! ,i│ |
:! .l. } ,i'./ |
:! .| :| . / .|
:! | ;! " .|
:! ! │ │
:!:| ,! i ,!
:! , .l, / .l゙ !

Do they really think anyone will believe this one? This shit is becoming a parody.

go away evil dogger

sihoban
>meaning "god is gracious", of irish and hebrew origin.

I bet she's irish

>be straight
>go to gay bar

It's apparently a real big fantasy of theirs

lmao ok, that for sure happened

only the fakest of fake news for me please, rabbi

Might want to get your dick looked at. Medically.

what did he mean by this?

You have no power here!

>TFW the English guy was Milo.

Were they perhaps also nazi, fascist, white, colonist, racist, UKIP, Republican, patriarchal and capitalist?

The fiction writer over at the Independent forgot to fill the buzz word quota properly.

>Mr Ostmane says his ordeal ended when a police car drove past and he shouted out to alert the officers to him. They attended the scene and two arrests were made.
should be easily verifiable

I am going to find the best vid of each and every one of them and then cum at least once to every vid.

I will not head to bed until this task has been completed.

>be fag
>be ultra-leftist
>Go out and have sex with anything that has a cock
>one night his hookup said "let's do some roleplay"
>Whispers "you fucking queer, this is for trump"
>instantly feel dirty, but he came as he said it
>the next day tell everyone you were raped

It gets better
>He said that the American told him: “You people... you hate Trump. And you listen to black andArabic music."

the "drink spiking" is the cheery on top in fact

drink spiking is a fucking urban myth

This story is about as believable as two Dutch tourists drugged and raped a Mexican at a gay bar after stuffing him into their trunk, DRIVING HOME, and raping him while lecturing him on the virtues of Geet wilds.

Oh and their source is a Facebook page.

> dutch
Seems legit.

>In a statement, Shams-France said: “We strongly condemn this barbaric action and our thoughts are with our dear friend.”
>Shams-France
>SHAMS
pottery