en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Government
youtu.be/8TgIeaGzeLQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jpOBd949O4
youtube.com/watch?v=W-n5vG2SjJY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the jews

the first one is written by an european american
the other one is written by african american
different cultures, different genes, different styles for different peoples to enjoy
the author of the first song is a jew indeed (picrelated)

it remained shit

Gerhswin, Porter, Berlin and Rodgers were the most important composers in jazz.
They were not black. Why do people still call jazz black music?

music doesnt have a color. because its a sound.

>sounds dont have color

It has modes though. And modes are named after nations living around greece because different mentalities make different tunes.

Music is still good.

youtu.be/l0iCDyyVU4w

>Seriously, what happened?
The good ones died off or couldn't keep up with the impact "Rap" was making.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pnCfTaoDGM

(((They))) happened

Damn 80s, that stupid disco killed the funk.
youtube.com/watch?v=gSRaUi98E_4

this is the correct answer

blacks don't learn instruments anymore

they just "rap", hell even rap is dead these new nigger "artists" don't even try to rap, they just say random words over trap beats

You know damn well what happened. It's to stir the pot.

yes, because Brazil isnt riddled with nigger music 24/7

Desegregation was the worst thing you could ever do to blacks, before the civil right acts they didn't have to compete with whites and so they could have relatively succesful black businesses and communities where they could apply the necessary discipline to emulate the whites as much as they could.

There is this particular incident in Tulsa where there used to be a black community so succesful that it was nicknamed "the black wallstreet" that ended up being burned due to racial tensions. Every shitlib on reddit loves to use the incident as proof of how evil and racist whites are but not a single one of them ever wonders why there aren't any "black wall streets" today if we live in such a better society for blacks. What exactly made it possible back then to make them prosper that isnt around today? Segregation.

Anyone else feel like they could go back in time and totally be cool with blacks?

Bad Goyim! You must forever be in struggle so you keep your eyes off of (((us))) and our stealing ever increasing Palestinian land.

Look Goy! Russia has nukes!

The Issue with the civil rights was after all the great leaders were killed off due to infighting there was no sense of direction for the black community. Since you had one person speaking peace and the last person stating segregation would be the best way to handle the black american problem. Black communities adopted both styles and honestly the minority within the community understood how important balance was. When i was younger i was taught to think White people will never care about black problems so you have to take care of yourself and family/community. Growing up outside of a black community in my teens made me realize how much bullshit that was. The truth is everyone cares about themselves and tolerant the rest of the world's BS as much as they can.

Nignorance

That's not up to date

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QrdQiGotAoo

This nog has an actual net worth of 2 million.

lollipop is actually a good song tho

People said the exact same things about blacks then as they do now. Ooga booga music made by savages.

that is genuinely bad

but there's all kinds of bad music these days, black, white and everything in between

there's good black music too;

youtube.com/watch?v=Rh_LisYhrVo

youtube.com/watch?v=_gB2iWln0ls

youtube.com/watch?v=S2N6tOIl9tk

Real talk, if all the blacks had actually gone back to liberia as it was supposed to happen when the country was founded then they probably would've managed to form a longer lasting aristocracy over the local feral niggs. After all, the blacks that did go back basically because plantation owners.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberia#Government

Blacks back in those days behaved like whites- they dressed as whites, spoke and sang in english, had white mannerisms, played white instruments. Blacks were kept in their place. Whites kept them in check. But nowadays, the whites lost control of them and need to keep them in check again - they failed to keep their inherent nigger nature restricted.

Also, this.

You're a real nigger.

basically became**

No U

Fuck off out of Denmark, you stupid nigger.

rap/hip-hop is black-on-black degeneracy

jews destroyed black culture

This is the kind of music we'll get to enjoy after BLM gets the ethnostate they want

Jews destroyed white culture, which destroyed white's keeping blacks in check..

the more blacks behaving 'like blacks', the better it is. if they acted like a white people it would have been less obvious for an average person that they are subhuman garbage and should not be considered equal, which would result in more miscegenation and decay. on the other hand, while they are eating each other, steal everything, kill police officers and do all the other nog things, blacks alienate from whites

Well, back when whites had their culture and were an awakened and proud people, they treated blacks as they ought to have been treated, right? And they knew blacks as they really were. Blacks in those times just simply didn't have very much to contribute, except follow whites and do what they did - or commit crimes and get lynched.

Unironically this. The Jewish record labels signed talentless niggers to sing bland funk, rhythm and blues, and hip hop.

The peak of Black music was bebop jazz in the 1950s.

It was more like back then Black Americans did have culture to really go on since they couldn't relate to African -Americans. So Black Americans did what was smart and saw what White people were doing to get by and emulated it, which made them successful. African- Americans didn't want Black Americans to leave them behind so they poisoned the well. The go back to Africa shit was all them.

>did
Didn't have culture i meant.

They followed white culture, or american culture - and didn't have a problem with it because they knew they couldn't come up with anything better. They knew their place.

wrong

Nope.

Tagging on to a culture doesn't make you subservient though. Integration is what we expect in America.

Not saying it does make anybody subservient, but blacks are most naturally subservient - they were enslaved by just about every race, including their own - particularly by the Arabs for more than 1100 years. And blacks are just incapable of creating civlisation or creating anything worthwhile, which is why 'african' americans can only do anything at all with a degree of white genes in them.

Good old fashion black music

youtu.be/8TgIeaGzeLQ

Serious question: why were Black musicians making fresh recordings in the 70s, then sampling Black recordings in the 80s? What caused this shift in musicianship between 1976 and 1986?

You just don't know where to look.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0jpOBd949O4
I can post A LOT more examples of awesome black musicians today.
That said,
Ghetto music is fucking atrocious and cancerous, and should be reviled. That includes pop rap, pop country, pop, etc.

>which is why 'african' americans can only do anything at all with a degree of white genes in them.
The problem though is African Americans, they have and always be the niggers within the Black community because they want to keep fighting for shit everyone else owns. Black Amercians are the ones that make Black businesses, African Amercians are the ones that go on about how oppressed we ware. This false flagging for years poisoned the well. Which is why the great white flight didn't just apply to white people, but to black people who wanted to get the fuck out.

I've been listening to a lot of early rock n roll (pre-Rock Around the Clock popularity) and guess what half the songs by blacks are about?

Making lots of money, drinking, partying, driving fancy cars, and fucking women (the 'rock' part of rock n roll).

youtube.com/watch?v=W-n5vG2SjJY

They just knew better to keep it out of general circulation. Today there is no restraint.

>thinks african americans and black americans are different

unless you include tamil americans and aboriginal australian americans within 'black american', there is no fucking difference. Doesn't matter where you look, you'll find that black americans commit higher crimes by every metric out there.

The reason why there is white flight is because niggers just keep following whitey wherever he goes - they can't fucking do anything on their own, which is why they're such a subservient race. Blacks everywhere, in every country, especially in their own, commit the highest crimes and are the lowliest race out there.

Yeah, fucking hell...

I'm not arguing statistics (your correct on the numbers there), i'm talking about the infighting in the community which is caused by niggers, majority of which are African American or just Africans in general. My view point is coming from a Black american that grew up in 80s-90s when shit got ridiculous in the inner city. My experience obviously is different from others but i'm telling you the issues with black people comes from within. The Black community deals with cultural issues, or proper versus thug niggers. Similar to proper Brits vs gutter trash.

After the African Americans found out about Jim Crow, they became rebelious. They spit bars so extraordinary that the average human can not sense nor understand the intellegence spewed. We shall make a comeback. #BLM

I'm afraid the best solution is for you more civilised blacks is to wipe out the vast majority of retard blacks or ship them all off to Africa. They're fucking filth, mate, they're absolute shit-tier everywhere. Wherever the blacks are, they commit more crimes than all the other races.

Better idea: why not you more intelligent blacks subvert Africa, take over much if not the whole continent, and begin a programme of purging the filth, so that the continent isn't responsible for so much of the shit around the world anymore?

the vast majority of blacks*

I would have no problem wiping out a nation or part of a nation to build a new one if the globalist weren't in control. If i didn't like America so much i would like to live in UK somewhere. I'll work hard just so i could be left alone. Cheers sir, this has been a productive conversation.