Have you taken the fempill?

Most men like women, because they understand what life is truly about: FEELINGS

Everything in your life worthwhile is determined by how it FEELS

Think about that, machos.

What..

IF WOMEN ARE BETTER AT FEELING SHIT THEN HOW COME MEN CANT BE BETTER AT THINKING SHIT?

EXPLAIN THAT ONE TO ME OP

Thinking is a social construct, and shouldn't be taught on our schools.

thankfully women will be the ones to feel the collapse of western civilization and equality the hardest. thank god I'm a man

toothpaste pls

that DOESNT answer the question.

ARE MEN BETTER AT THINKING THE SAME WAY WOMEN ARE BETTER AT FEELING?

try again

suddenly i'm hungry for nachos

I never said that. Men are better at thinking shit, but ultimately feelings are superior.

Woman feels: I'm sad because Chad hasn't texted me in the last 25 minutes.

Man feels: I'm sad because everyone I've ever loved has abandoned me and I'm too broken to form relationships with other humans.

Women think Life is about having a dick stuffed into your mouth.

That's why we like them.

SO ARE MEN SMARTER IN YOUR OPINION?

and i want to cite that you need both female and male to make a whole

>implying thinking isn't a product of the patriarchy
We'd all be much better off if we just feeled our way through life. It is what women do now, and everyone here keeps saying that women have it so much easier then them.

Those are such basic feelings. Of course they matter, but there's more to feelings than just primal lust.

What's the difference?

Yes, that's a scientific fact.

My point is that the problem of most men is that they underestimate the power of emotions.

Feelings were just created so high-functioning sociopath-masterrace like me could easily control the masses.

Most of them deny feelings controlling them, because they lack the intelligence to see and get it, and the will-power to do anything about it.

the eternal finn, controlling the masses with weird memes and autism.

Why don't you go leave yourself open for another refugees attack you faggot

Social construct is a social construckt- and language is what keeps it going, so spoken/written word should be abolished.
Only pure memes on a walls of caves could be allowed, although restricted for only the high-priests and village elders.

What is this post.........

When feelings are not governed by reason, you get unstable people. When a nation is filled with people who do not govern their feelings, you get an unstable nation.