When will the evolution vs creationism meme die?

When will the evolution vs creationism meme die?

When you consider that there's only proof for Evolution but that everyone's entitled to their own beliefs.

>He does not realize Genesis is an analogy for spiritual birth.

evolution only works on apes, didnt you know that?

Please explain

>only proof for Evolution

Nope. Gonna gonna fall for it.

lol stupid protestant american dog doesnt understand allegory fuck off

I bet you think the crucifixion is about Jesus

>>He does not realize Genesis is an analogy for spiritual birth

dont look for analogies in the bible when there are none.

evolution is highly pseudoscientific theory, dates are often changed and as a scientific theory its highly circular and unfalsifiable (=empirically untestable)

Read Genesis and see for yourself.

The creation part especially, be critical and pay close attention to what it conveys.

This, you fags take every pill but the black pill.

Why is it that the Bible always has to be a metaphor for some other subjective interpretation and never to be taken literally?

>The creation part especially, be critical and pay close attention to what it conveys.

you probably reffering to this part

3: 15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her seed; He shall bruise you on the head, And you shall bruise him on the heel.

that is indeep a prophesy of Christ, but first chapters in Genesis are still in contrary with evolution.

>Why is it that the Bible always has to be a metaphor for some other subjective interpretation and never to be taken literally?

because congitive dissonance. there are alegories in the Bible but people stretch it far and wide.

>he thinks Evolution was proven
>doesn't understand the difference between words "Evidence" and "proof"

When we sort ourselves out.

It is meant to wok universally, if one person either chooses to or is incapable of not taking it literally it still works as a whole.

For those who cannot and or wont seek greater knowledge and meaning the Bible instructs to not lean on your own understanding.

The Bible is a complex written work encompassing life in its' entirety.

you are speaking in generalities, speak specifically how does the evolution fit into genesis (if that is your claim).

lmao

Can someone make a Sup Forums meme ball that say: When the stereotipe of attention seeker atheist now applies to cristhians actively looking for non believers to harass but is ok because now you are spreading the word of god.

In no way do I deny evolution, nor have I presented anything accordingly.

Evolution, like everything in our (per definition) limited understanding, is based entierly on empiricism.

The cause for which and it's origin and or cause will always remain a mystery and continue.

The Bible and by extension Christianity is scholastic in nature which puts it in a whole other league of understanding.

I reccomend reading into Scholastic philosophers such as John Scodus, Thomas Aquinas and William Ockham for a broader perspective.

>Bible and Cristhianity
>Scholastic

At what period of history do you even refer to?

>In no way do I deny evolution, nor have I presented anything accordingly.

then how do you explain 1 and 2 Genesis? both of them are EXPLICITY outside of evolution paradigm.

>Evolution, like everything in our (per definition) limited understanding, is based entierly on empiricism.

look up fallibilty if you want to speak about evolution as a scientific theory (work of Imre Lakotos, Popper and Kuhn) and come back to me. Evolution is no more scientific than transgender identity.

So last one is basically Ultron?

evolution is evidence
evolutionism is theory

evolutionism may or may not include intelligent design

>evolutionism is theory

*not scientific theory

...since not falsifiable.

They're not mutually exclusive, but there's no evidence of the intelligent design being there, except for when evolution is guided by an intelligent force (humans breeding domesticated animals)

pic related

When you realize it was devolution and not evolution.

Scientific theory is more than just "I believe this is true" Do you doubt germ theory? How about the theory of gravity? In science, a theory is a working model to explain an observed phenomenon, not just a hypothesis.