When will he get impeached?

I'd say before the 2018 mid term elections

For what reason?

Not even when he runs for a third term.

nice thread shill enjoy these 2 cents

For being dumb and orange

>impeached by his own party

>Hi im posting on a political board and dont know anything about politics in my own country!

because he hurt my fee fees

>impeached for saying mean things that are true.

Sage

Only a Leftist would think improving the country was a sign of incompetence.

>"What? National debt and illegal immigration is down, whilst employment and Dow is up? Impeach Drumpf!"

Just fuck off and play with your crayons or something.

he won't get impeached
he has literally done nothing wrong
the country is seeing record successes right now

isnt that like a months worth of rent in Brazil?

Ahahahh based spain! Bueno!

Unless he does something actually illegal, which he hasn't, no he won't get impeached.

Colluding with an enemy foreign power actively trying to influence the outcome of our politics.

It's how much your illegals get paid

racist

>russia wanted the person who didn't want to start a war with them to become president

wow really dude??? that's weird!!!

The digits will confirm. 3rd term already in the cards!!!

To get impeached he has to actually do something wrong.

He is actually doing a good job, the (((media))) is just smearing him every chance they get because they are trying to save face for how wrong they were during the elections. They basically HAVE to try and paint Trump as a monster no matter what he actually does, otherwise they would have to admit that everything they said between 2015-2016 was a flat out lie which would kill all their credibility.

Reading RCP is hilarious because the news havs become more polarized than ever thanks to so many major media outlets shitting their pants over Trump. Rightwing and/or economic news outlets are just plainly reporting the facts while all the leftwing news sources are going "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER AND HE IS DOING LITERALLY HITLER THINGS. LOOK SOMEONE IN THE MILITARY DIED UNDER HIM AGAIN THIS TOTALLY DIDNT HAPPEN THOUSANDS OF TIMES UNDER OBAMA. LITERALLY HITLER! REEEE!!!!"

The day of the rope for these reporters cannot come soon enough.

Right on my Spaniard hermano

Or soon there after

Probably never. If he made it into the white house there's no reason to expect him to get impeached. In-your-face corruption is the new normal now.

Maybe when they're done with him they'll impeach him but right now he must be extremely useful and he hasn't done anything glaringly stupid that's visibly impacted people. The water and air aren't going to get toxic overnight.

when he stops winning

>He is actually doing a good job
No.

>the (((media))) is just smearing him every chance they get
He's smearing himself by making unsubstantiated claims about wiretaps and generally making a fool out of himself at every turn. Stop. Blaming. The. Media. The media does not write his tweets for him. The media does not create his contradictions for him. The media did not design Trumpcare. The media doesn't want to gut the EPA.

Suck my fucking dick using "the media" as a scapegoat. Your man is retarded and he broadcasts how retarded he is on Twitter.

>when will he get impeached?
Never. He will never be impeached. He will be reelected in 2020 and you will cry.

This

Impeached and then what?

You destroyed the Affordable Care Act, people have been working day and night for 8 years to get that thing done.

It's over. It's all gone. What, you think that the democrats are going to say “oh it's ok guys don't worry we'll just build another one :D”

The most that you'll get now is maybe some retarded faggot like Bernie Sanders getting elected and bankrupting your country with his absurd policies, but really that's about it.

But the high IQ, educated democrats coming to the rescue to clean up after you shit the bed, that's over.

Prove it. What have the Russians done to help him win?

>116479253
The shilling is too obvious. You don't even get a (You)

Say it with me now
President Trump

He's not going to be impeached

I'm laughing pretty fucking hard at the people that genuinely think he will

>this is the end for drumpf

There is no solid evidence. His administration has met with Russian officials during the election and then lied about it after being accused of working with the Russians. This is an ongoing investigation if you haven't been keeping up with the news.

See: Jeffrey boughregard sessions' recusal.

They will never stop blaming the Russians.

You do know the Clintons sold 20% of our domestic URANIUM to the Russian government? This is a verified fact.

Stop pretending to give a shit about principles, shill.

Kek has spoken

Tell me how that is illegal, or contributed to the outcome of the election. It wasn't and it didn't. You will always chase your tail on it because it leads nowhere. The investigation was a political move that failed. Sessions recused himself to make any investigation fall completely flat on it's face.

The media is literally just paid for by the democrats. Trump is fulfilling his promises and you fucking KNOW that obama nigger was spying on him. You KNOW it.

We also don't need the epa. Get rid of it. Nor do we need a department of education. Nor do we need healthcare regulations. Trump will get it done.

Yes he is doing a good job, ShareBlue crybaby. Slap David Brock's cock out of your mouth and get a real job.

You ShareBlue cucktards are so transparent. You try and make it look like there's people agreeing with your stupid shit, but in reality, it's just you jackin' each other off to try and control the Sup Forums zeitgeist.

You have internet? Do you have a pet tiger?

After he has mccain prosecuted for treason

He has the wrong opinions of course.

Trump lives in lefties heads rent free. Gotta wonder how it feels for them.

He also started getting security briefings when he got the Republican nomination. At that level you have to already be doing the job before you get the promotion.

That's not to say he's NOT colluding with the Russian government. Theres just no real evidence. It's just that your need for it to be the truth will convince you, even with little or no evidence.

Follow facts. And lay off the conjecture.

>Have a spasmodic rage-induced seizure anytime the left tries to do something
>Call the left crybabies in order to justify your foreign-elected tax vacuum doing some stupid shit

God being a leftie must be so draining on your psyche

i dont get it though.. like.. they won the white house AND the senate.. like.. impeached or not its never gonna magically become democrat..?

It's funny that you say that. I'll chant "trump" and "MAGA" a few more times next time I post. My apologies.
*hands free tips fedora*

why should I listen to someone who elected a mudslime as mayor? This Russia scandal will get him impeached, screengrab this thread and get some better dental plans senpai

I didn't vote for no muslim bruv, I'm not even English