MERKEL SUDDENLY DELAYS TRUMP VISIT

pilotonline.com/news/government/politics/germany-s-merkel-delays-white-house-visit-due-to-storm/article_8c4cfaa1-7578-5291-8bc6-0eed2d367f14.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/841336608506970113
goldensnowglobe.com/current-top-10-snowiest-cities/
youtube.com/watch?v=SBicumYTaZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/841336608506970113

>"due to storm" right in the URL
>conveniently not in the thread title
fuck off faggot

m8, DC is expecting 5+ inches of snow tonight.

What's wrong Angela, why not warm up with a dog or something?

Good. It's not safe to travel to the US under the Trump regime either way. Glad Mutti stays home.

>5 inches of snow

nigger, planes land in alaska every damn minute

Ackshually it was drumpf who phoned her and postponed the meeting because of your blizzards.
It's now on Friday.

I bet he wasn't ready to meet a real polititcian....
Stoopid drumpfy

Everyone on the East Coast is preparing for a massive snowstorm tonight. Smart move on her part.

Stump delayed it, looks like he is scared like shit

This.

>Tfw lower 48 complains about 5 inches while we have 5 fucking feet on the ground

Those are weatherproof planes with propellers mostly, dumbo, not Airbus A340.

Man I live in maine. 5 inches of snow here is nothing, not even delayed schools if it's less than a foot. 25 inches overnight a month and a half ago and work didn't close or anything.

>notalllower48

based merkiemerk

Maine you are the greatest and only true Ally of Alaska.

Planes dont like snow man
also the planes in alaska more then likely dont land when its snowing but after its stopped

>you know when I'm down to just my socks what time it is thats why they call them business socks

I'm pretty sure most areas in Alaska get less snow then places like Buffalo due to lake effect snow and also due to the fact that snow doesn't usually fall below 0 degrees Fahrenheit.

I can't tell if Germany has turned to shitposting in their desperation or if they've all been replaced with state propaganda employees

Nigger some dirty amerinigger pesants crashing are nothing. A VIP and head of staate is more important. you dont risk this kind of person.

>POTUS flies commercial with faggots like you

are you really that stupid, herr cuck?

People only really live in three cities, and all of them are in places with high precipitation. Fairbanks, my city, gets the most snow.

more likely he wants to see what the wikileaks are about so he can use it to his advantage instead of getting caught by surprise

The only people that land in Alaska don't want to live anyway or are fleeing the cops.

Merkel is leaving the country to unknown location, anonymous sources say

This.

m8 Fairbanks usually gets around 60 inches of snow per year. That's practically nothing compared to Buffalo, which usually gets in excess of 100 inches. Fuck we get 70 inches of snow per year here and I'm not even close to a great lake.

>Fairbanks Av. annual snowfall: 65 inch
>Buffalo Av. annual snowfall: 94 inch
hmmmmm

You've obviously never been in DC when the flakes start to fall. There will be widespread panic, and most government employees will stay home tomorrow because every bus and train will be hours late if they run at all.

DC does not do snow.

You're retarded

>merkel
>real politican
only in minds of delusional liberal

You will never know the amazing feels of Alaska, faggot. There is nothing like looking at the mountains from my bedroom window, smoking some good Alaska cannabis, eating some delicious reindeer sausage and enjoying the comfy snowy world.

tfw omg 5 inches, that what (((she))) said
merkle muh burka jerkle

>danish education everybody

1) nobody was talking about POTUS or his airplane situation

1) The "Konrad Adenauer" (the German "airforce one" equivalent) is an Airbus A340 flown by Luftwaffe pilots, faggot.

Pic related.

screencapped

He is POTUS faggot, he could ask the FBI, CIA, NSA, or whatever one of the stupid alphabets are involved, what they have about Merkel.
He wouldn't have to wait for fucking wikileaks....

That's fucking bullshit. No way does a city in New York survive that much snow and continue to function. Well fuck them it's still colder here.

You don't know DC . . .

True. How is crippling alcoholism treating you?

>Australian

There you have it

I was under the impression he was going to meet her.

This just makes it even more embarassing for her.

>be Trump
>see wikileaks tweet
>call mutti
>yeah... we're gonna...tell you what we're gonna do, we're gonna put this off for a week, for seven days, because im telling you after a week, your asshole is going to be yuuuuge, i mean a great big asshole like a big beautiful door to germany, and im gonna put america's boot in there.

verfied by german user

heard it in the radio

"weather problems"

You literally have no clue about NY, one we arent all the city and two even the city functions in snow
We get a lot of snow due to our location but please keep jerking off your ALASKA IS ALL SNOW ALL THE TIME CAUSE THATS WHAT POSTCARDS SHOW.
goldensnowglobe.com/current-top-10-snowiest-cities/
Take a look at all the NY cities on that list and your ONE(1) city in Alaska.

Guess Allah didn't will it.

>what is the deepstate
>what are internal political factions
>what is in-fighting
>what are politics

no wonder your country has gone to the dogs

>I was under the impression he was going to meet her
>somehow a storm tomorrow in the us would influence landing situation in Germany. he would have to have taken off already or in the next two hours to visit her tomorrow in Germany so the weather wouldn't even affect his starting situation.
>although everybody clearly stated that she is visiting him
>although it is said in the op

This desperately trying to save face.

I bet you are an American on vacation. No dane could be that idiotic.

>what is grasping at straws

You're a dummy

nigger i am

> t. peaceful muslim born yesterday

You know we will be flooded once the Californians ruin the remaining 49. Where do you think they will send "climate refugees"?

>Climate Refugees

This meme will become reality.

I was working in the arctic and got stranded for 2 extra weeks because of light snowfall. It was only like a 6 person plane picking us up but still

>grasping at straws

Trump is all over the news claiming Obama illegally used the CIA/NSA/FBI to spy on him

Obama spied on other leaders as well, including merkel

>why doesnt trump just ask the CIA what the truth is??

You live under a fucking rock or something? Oh wait, no, this is typical shill rhetoric of completely ignoring the obvious as if it never happened, and just pushing forward with their shitty argument regardless of how stupid they look

pic related

What is snow like?

Like cold sand, you cunt

>you have no clue about NY
Sorry, it's true. [spoiler]I moved to Alaska from Indiana, I'm pretty inexperienced in general. Fairbanks is the biggest city I've lived in.[/spoiler]

God's cum.

Silent rain

The white house already said that trump didn't mean exactly what he typed. Good job falling for the con again though.

yeah dipshit. they meant that obama spied on trumps campaign, not him personally.

thats the fucking difference.

good job being ignorant about your own leadership, fatty

gonna be a great week.

Numerals check out.

Semi frozen sperm.

>using American as an insult between two Yuro countries

So, what "war torn" country did you flee from?

What did Assange mean by this?

So you do work for your government?

$0.02 Have been deposited into your account Mohammed.

Yeah, sure would be a shame if her plane crashed... A real tragedy...

every animal on earth likes to play in snow

youtube.com/watch?v=SBicumYTaZY

i feel bad for you

have other flights been cancelled too?

I live in South Texas, we close fucking everything if there's even hint of the threat of ice.
But then again we don't stop a BBQ for a class 1 hurricane, hurricanes are the best time to hangout with your neighbors and have a street party

Not true, I live in DC we sick at handling snow, but we know snow, most years well get at least one big storm. Widespread panic is an overstatement

NC here. It's the same over here. Full blown panic at the hint of snow, even though 90% of the time the forecasters are wrong. Hurricane parties are the best.

It's cool until you have to shovel it out of the way whenever you need to go somewhere

The big storm would be the perfect day to arrest some high profile people.

What's this I hear about 3/15?

The inverted threat responses are hilarious

did i do it again?

Elephants are the best. It's a shame that so many of them are killed by shitskins

I couldn't get to work for almost 2 weeks during snowmageddon.

In the close in suburbs, idiots back DOWN the exit ramps.

Perhaps you live close to the water, but I've lived in DC and the area off and on for too many years to count to think that everyone will show up to work tomorrow.

There will be almost no air travel in the Northeastern US tomorrow. Lots of flights canceled today, too.

Ever hear of staff trying to get to work for the big day? You want to chopper people in from all over the metro area? Be my guest. That, or bunk everyone in the Lincoln Bedroom or equivalent.

For the entire White House and diplomatic staff?

Fine, have fun.

The Red Line will be stuck between Shady Grove and Rockville for two days.

fucking chemtrails

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Admit it Sup Forums you've thought about Ivanka preparing Daddy for his big day.