TURKEY WILL DESTROY DUTCH FASCISM!

TURKEY WILL DESTROY DUTCH FASCISM!
TURKEY WILL DESTROY GERMAN NAZIS!
TURKEY WILL DOMINATE THE EU!
TURKHOUSE WILL BE A MEME!

AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP IT!

Korkma, sönmez bu şafaklarda yüzen al sancak. Sönmeden yurdumun üstünde tüten en son ocak. O benim milletimin yıldızıdır, parlayacak. O benimdir, o benim milletimindir ancak!!

Çatma, kurban olayım çehreni ey nazlı hilâl!
Kahraman ırkıma bir gül! Ne bu şiddet bu celâl?
Sana olmaz dökülen kanlarımız sonra helâl, hakkıdır, Hakk'a tapan, milletimin istiklâl!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=90
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who blew your leaf off? Mad about it?

Yağ satarım bal satarım. Ustam ölmüş ben satarım. Alacağına, bulacağına
Bir kaşık ayran. Yarın sabah bayram!!
Yağ satarım, bal satarım, ustam öldü, ben satarım. Ustamın kürkü sarıdır, satsam 15 liradır Zam-bak Zum-bak - Dön arkana iyi bak!!!

Esmer kızın adı Nazlı, yaşı olmus yirmialtı
Kız ben seni isterim, ama baban cok inatçı
Ah şu adamdan bıktım ama, sarı çizmeli mehmet ağa! Birgün verir kızını, birgün verir kızını hopa şina şina nay şinanaynay, hele şina şina nay şinanaynay..... Ah şu babandan bıktım ama, sarı çizmeli mehmet ağa!!!!

Since he devolved this thread into turkish shitposting can't you counter with finish shitposting?
Or just sage and spürdo? :DDDDD

How are you going to do that, when you are afraid of some cute dogos?????

Kapa çeneni Turuncu!!!

Probs 69'd his dog happens all the time tbqh

amk yaaaaa schuchtel

Seni küçük serseri, AUSFAILIA!

Careful KKKevin, İncirlik sonsuza dek Türk kilidir!

>Turkroaches actually believe they have enough international importance to bully actual nations

allah akbar!

Index of press freedom
>Netherlands: #2
>Turkey: #151

Yes, we are so racist in how we won't allow you to try and gain votes in your referendum to expand your dictatorial powers in roachland on our sovereign soil.

Not that you would understand these concepts.

>Puerto Rico
>Not lap dog of US
Sen eski bir küçük köpek, Puerto FAILO!!!

Rüzgar duracak, NAZI!!

You would be deported

>Turkroaches actually believe Millhouse is a meme

I know you fucks are out of touch delusionals but this is on a whole new level of delusion

(((Millhaus))) will never be material for Memetic Warfare
Fuck off, Kikes.

SIKERIM LAN SENI. SIKERIM LAAAAAN

you will get glassed and your territory will be split in a lot of small countries
no more refugges in Europe
no more terrorism in Europe
no more Turks in Europe
all positive things

And the US will bomb the shiit out of you turkey if you try.

>Korkma, sönmez bu şafaklarda yüzen al sancak. Sönmeden yurdumun üstünde tüten en son ocak. O benim milletimin yıldızıdır, parlayacak. O benimdir, o benim milletimindir ancak!!
>Çatma, kurban olayım çehreni ey nazlı hilâl!
>Kahraman ırkıma bir gül! Ne bu şiddet bu celâl?
>Sana olmaz dökülen kanlarımız sonra helâl, hakkıdır, Hakk'a tapan, milletimin istiklâl!!!
Yeah, yeah, right. One ring to rule them all. Calm down, my suicide-bombing friend.

You always let your women decide, HA!
Bizi seviyorlar, Geert!!

Denkst du ernsthaft, dass man dich in der Türkei als Einheimischen akzeptieren würde?
Ich werde nie verstehen, wie ihr Schwachköpfe unsere Sozialsysteme ausnutzt und gleichzeitig Erdogan anhimmelt, und dabei keinerlei Scham oder Gewissen spürt.

>they day when russian, american and european troops will parade over erdogans dead body and the tongues of thousands of turks will provide the red carpets for the glorious christian troops that liberated constantinople

dreckige dumme hurens scheisskanaken einfach

İyi resim!! Ermeniler kötü insanlardı. Ne olduklarını biliyorlardı.

>austroturk probably with dual citizenship

how about you deport yourself and crawl into erdogans asshole?

>Vatikan does anything
>Not just full of old pedo people
HAHAHAHAHA

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y_0ah5v4KI

maybe orthodox christianity will uncuck us

Az önce benim hakkımda ne dedin, seni küçük orospu? Haberin olsun diye söylüyorum, Navy Seals okulunu birincilikle bitirdim, ve Al-Quaeda üzerine gizli akınlarda bulundum, ve üç yüzü aşkın onaylanmış leşim var. Gorilla taktiğinde eğitildim ve Amerika ordusundaki en iyi sniper'ım. Sen benim için bir hedeften başka bir şey değilsin. Seni bu dünyada daha önce eşi benzeri görülmemiş bir şekilde silip atıcam, buraya yazıyorum. İnternette hakkımda böyle şeyler söyleyip yanına kalacağını mı sanıyorsun? Tekrar düşün amına koduğum. Konuştuğumuz esnada amerikanın her tarafından gizli ajan ağımla iletişim halindeyim ve IP'in şu an izleniyor, siktiğimin fırtınasına hazırlansan iyi olur, solucan. Senin o yaşam dediğin acınası şeyi silip atacak olan fırtına. Çocuk, öldün sen amına koyayım. Her yerde, her zamanda olabilirim ve seni yedi yüzün üzerinde farklı şekilde öldürebilirim, bu sadece çıplak ellerimi kullanarak. Sadece silahsız çarpışmada da eğitimli değilim, ayrıca Birleşmiş Devletler Marine Gücünün tüm cephanesine de erişimim var ve bunu senin acınası o götünü kıtadan silmek için sonuna kadar kullanıcam, küçük bok. Eğer senin o "akıllı" yorumunun üzerine nasıl bir cehennem çöktüreceğini bilseydin, belki de dilini tutardın. Ama tutamadın, tutmadın ve şimdi cezasını çekiyorsun, siktiğimin gerizekalısı. Üstüne kıyamet gibi sıçıcam ve bokun içinde boğulacaksın. Çocuk, sen öldün amına koyim.

Senin için hiçbir umut yok, Hans Kartofel.

Dirty Roaches.

turkish soldiers in total despair after constantinople is liberated. Ayse and Fatima already preparing their tongues for licking delicious christian soldier boots (not in picture).

I get the feeling that this thread is just a bro-tier Turk doing some good shitposting.

Nice work, Turkfriend.

Is Milhouse a meme now?

Even your dead know whose boss.

No.

Woah, woah, destroy our squares, okay. Loot our salvation army, fine. Damage good police dog teeth, I can live with.

But LEAVE RUDI CARRELL OUT OF THIS YOU RUTHLESS HORRIBLE SAVAGE HE DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS REEEEEEE

Oh crud, doublets makes it possible

Top kek

Roaches don't even make up 5% of our population

All the other kids with their pumped up kicks

2.5% to be exact

I dont speak turkish and I doubt you have anything to say that is worth the time to google translate

anyone?

Turks are whiny little bitches and cowards

TRIGGERED MUCH?!??

Ölülerin hiç barış bulamaz!

Çok geç! CHECKMATE! HAHAHAHAHAA

Uzayda Türkiye!

I actually hired a Turkish scribe to interpret this post and thought I'd paste it to you:

"You are an arrogant bastard who is full of himself and even Sup Forums does not want you."

*shrug*

>Thrillho

fuck erdogan, that watermelon seller

Kill yourself you subhuman fucking filth

Bir sonraki seçimlerde farklılıklar olacak!!

You guys sound like faggots with all those ü's.
Even more than the French.

hahaha that dumb ass ape language makes me lol everytime.

Kendine bak, FAGGOT!

Millhouse will never ever be a meme

._.

Osman flood rising! Ayrıcalığınızı kontrol edin, Franz!

>Turks are so proud of their homeland they leave Turkey.

LOOK
Bu bir maymun çocuğu.
HAHAHAHA
Arkadaşlarınızla oynamaya git:
youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs?t=90

Güle güle BRIT

Nasıl yapıldığını gör!

>irrelevant mudshit nation
>hairy people men and women alike
>LARPing about being important, anywhere

thanks for the laugh, roach

Çok geç olana kadar bekleyin, John

Your fucking language reminds me of Orcs from Lord of the Ring

>erdogan accusing NL of being fascists
KEK

EBEDI TÜRKEV!
EBEDI TÜRKIYE!

uppity t*rks.
fucking hurry up would you. god you are so boring.

Foul

Quit speaking in roach faggot.
No one knows your irrelevant babbling.

Wtf, I love Turkey now

İngiltere, HAHAHAHAH

The most incompetent nation at war ever is actually threatening others.

Now i am scared.

Eğitimsiz aptal, Türkçe öğren

When the turks start going off about fascism, that's when you know it has no meaning.

Turks still having a hissyfit? Most Dutch stopped caring today.

We supply and support the kurds with weapons and inzel. We acknolage the existance of kurdistan.

Yes we can stop you pretty fast.

Bütün o bayraklar götüne girsin yavşak

It gets better after erdoschweins purge turkey is at its lowest. Only bootlicking retards are left.

Turkeys are ready for hunting.

TÜRKIYE toprak talep ediyor!

SANCTIONS GOING TO HIT, MARTEN
Elçiliğini attık, HAHAHAHAHAHA

try not to invade france. seems like you roaches aren't the brightest after all.

Whoa. Calm down, roachie. You've sprung a leak.

Alman adam bok gibi kokuyor. Çocuk filmlerini izleyin, Hans!

Sic the police pigs on them.

HE FUCKING DID IT. HE BECAME A MEME

Git, bodrumunda saklan, kurbağa.

i dont speak subhuman