Kekistan general - The MASTERPLAN EDITION

Ok lads, this is what we need to do to build a succesful kekistani state.

In other threads we have already stated that the place should be a private Island and that it should be located in US Soil.

What you haven't realized yet is that the form of government should be A CORPORATION.

Let me explain, Kekistan should be a company, and all its citizens should be employees of this company. This has to be like this because within a company employees produce value which is traded with other emploees. For instance, security guards at the gate protect the people who are inside the building, and the people who clean the WC do it for the security guards. This is a small example, but it is important to address that services are traded within the employees WHITOUT PAYING TAXES.

Of course, everything that the company produces is taxed when is sold outside. This is the same as if the other country was setting a tarif on us. But there is an influx of money when we sell goods outside which is like an export, and also the company can establish policies so the employee who sells a good outside gets 100% of the income that the sale produces.

This has to be worked a bit, but I think you can understand the basics.

Ok, now, why a company? Because this allows other based Sup Forumsacks to be elected and get a working visa to live in the US, and if they do not follow the rules, or behave they can just be fired which is the same as being deported.

Can we work on this idea?

> 19jRCiwV1sejxqNdDkdphkm8LobLDezQLe

Orania does the same thing.
Rights of admission reserved.

>23% of spain's youth is unemployed
>shills on Sup Forums for a company

fuck off, you won't earn money in front of your computer you lazy ass moor

And yet millions of you filthy poormanian gypsies live there. What does that say about you?

>won't earn money in front of your computer you lazy ass moo
Says I won't earn money in front of a computer.
Doesn't see that I posted my bitcoin address with +21k usd earned in front of a computer.

That's why you are retarded and I'm not. SPAIN > ROMANIA

You misunderstand what he is saying.

Sry guys, Newfag to this topic, is this gonna be like an American Sealand?

Check this

This Kekistan stuff is cringey as fuck

It's also 100% being headed up by LARPing shitskins who only want a green card

It should be a Croatian island. Why?
>Government is corupt, which is necessary if we want to buy land
>Great weather
>Good accessibility
>Easy money during summer with tourism
>Most important: As a minority we would have a seat in the Croatian parliament, since it is one of the few parliaments in the world were minorities have a permanent seat.
>Croats are leaving the country because of the bad economic situation. Results in land owners who are willing the undersell their property.

This is interesting.

I don't really want a Gren Card, I applied day 1 to build Liberland too. I think it's a cool project, I believe it is possible and I think POL has the potential to do it.

We need to start a donation fund to raise some of the money.

I'd recommend bringing this topic to /biz/ as well. I'm sure those guys will help out.

I really can see this happening if we have the right resources and money.

Croatia will be just in the middle of WW3, while US is involved in all major wars but the shitstorm never reaches their soil. US soil means NATO protection. I am open to other locations, but even if there is no WW3, how long until Croatian Gov nationalize our Corporation-state?

I trully believe USA is the way to go if we are going to try.

While this is true I think we don't need as much money as you might think. We just need to buy the island and some basic shelter. We need to send first like 20 people who will build stuff for the next 20 people... and so on.

We should setup a stream so people can see worldwide what we're doing, like a reallity show. We have to transform this stuff in a business and I think people will donate us and we will have sponsors and so on.

But first thing first, we need to agree that a Corporation is the best way to proceed, analyze al pros and cons, and then write some sort of statutes (that will act as a constitution). Write a roadmap... rise initial money and execute. I am ALL IN

>Government is corupt, which is necessary if we want to buy land
Why does this matter? You can legally buy a patch anyway...

>As a minority we would have a seat in the Croatian parliament
It'd have to be a fairly substantial minority to achieve that.

Also, doing any kind of private business here is a bureaucratic nightmare. There's a reason people are leaving this shithole.

>how long until Croatian Gov nationalize our Corporation-state?
Privatization is the current fad here.

Is it (((privatization))) or privatization?

The main difference is that when gov (((privatizes))) it usually culminates the theft because a nationalized company is given to the politician's friend. So it usually goes like this. One of the parties builds a public company thanks to taxation, the other party (((privatizes))) that company giving it to a friend. Then the process starts over.

If you wanted to privatize a government owned company in a fair way, you would split the company in shares and give those shares to the people (as the resources to build the company were theirs in the first place).

I hope all LARPers get raped to death by niggers

You know the answer to that. Our entire political class is corrupt to the core.

Also, I just did a bit of digging and it turns out that even if you buy an island here, you're not allowed to build anything on it.

Kek says our colony will be on the shore of Heaven Lake at Mount Baekdu.

Not bad bro.

But we should make some kekfounding campaing