CBO JUST SCORED REPUBLICAN HEALTHCARE PLAN

>CBO and JCT estimate that in 2018, 14 million more people would be uninsured under the legislation than under current law. Later, after additional changes to subsidies for insurance purchased in the nongroup market and to the Medicaid program took effect, the increase in the number of uninsured people would rise to 21 million in 2020 and then to 24 million in 2026.

HOW CAN YOU STILL SUPPORT THIS?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbo.gov/publication/52486
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/323652-cbo-millions-would-lose-coverage-under-gop-healthcare-plan
commonwealthfund.org/publications/issue-briefs/2015/dec/cbo-crystal-ball-forecast-aca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cbo.gov/publication/52486

Good. Less fat people that I'm subsidizing with my premiums.

>his own voterbase cucked themselves out of healthcare
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP AHAHA

the same idiots that voted for him will loose their health insurance, good riddance

Almost all of those people are niggers. The problem with this plan is it doesn't make me want to buy insurance like randcare does

It's so fucked....

(((Taxation))) (((Committee))) estimates that they will make less money not being able to tax poor Americans to death through Obamacare.

OH NO.

>Let's fund something we can't afford even though it does help more people
>REEEEEEE WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO GET RID OF THIS UNSUSTAINABLE PLAN?

>millions of boomers and hicks in Trumpland lose insurance

sounds like a win-win to me

regulations being cut + insurance losses + the opiod epidemic means less people voting for trump and being a drain on the rest of america

Every single report that has come out has said this number or not as worse. Why don't you do your own analysis? Dipshit. This is fucked.

Just keep sucking Drumpf's dick, fucking white trash.

can you speak Serbian?

Nobody actually supports this plan though.

Anyone with a brain knows that single-payer is the way to go. Either that or dismantle the sickcare industry.

>116485674
Of course not. There's been a couple times where actual Serbs have challenged him to do so and they said the result always looked like some mangled garbage that came out of Google Translate.

Go eat dindins Shareblue, you're cranky and your shit posting is weak.

Remember that's from the same people that said Obamacare wouldn't cost much, it was passed, then conveniently "revised" their estimate and said that it would cost trillions more.

This is so stupid because the democrats will predictably frame the discussion to be about covering everyone and drown out the actual costs. The trillions of dollars of debt will be the last thing we ever hear about this. Fuck these people.

My work provides me with healthcare because I'm not a jobless nigger.

Republicans leaning voters are less unemployed and richer. Most probably healthier though that's probably a close call with amerifats. I don't get this maymay of "his voters will be hurt the most". I know anti-Trump people have the worst memes, but come on.

I thought Trump voters voted for him in the first place because Obama took all of the jobs away because of the EPA regulating everything and selling out industries to China?

Don't care. Will it cost less than obamacare?

You've actually been to Murica haven't you?
I'm a German living in the states.
Everything you've said is true.
Republicans (even right leaners) are healthier, more intelligent, generally middle class persons who will not be effected by this legislation worst case scenario and will actually benefit from it best case.

Only niggers and spics living off welfare have anything to fear.

>Translation
>People aren't forced into insurance they don't need

Because I don't want healthcare and I don't want to be forced to buy it.

This is the literally the opposite of reality

>30 million Americans don't want health insurance and prefer other methods
>16 million Americans will be able to afford a policy because ACA was bullshit expensive
-14 million

lol drumpf btfo

>force people to buy shit they don't want
>LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE INSURANCE NOW!
>allow people to cancel shit they don't want
>LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE WILL LOSE INSURANCE!

>24 million would lose coverage by 2026.
thehill.com/policy/healthcare/323652-cbo-millions-would-lose-coverage-under-gop-healthcare-plan

Sen. Dean Heller (R-NV) & Tom Cotton (R-AR) have said it's DOA in the Senate if it even makes it past the House (Not that it's looking good there too because the 30-40 member Freedom Caucus is complaining that even the small tax credits are still present).

If they do pass it, it's going to result in a extermination in the 2018 midterms for Republicans that will make the 2010 cleansing of Democrats following Obamacare's passage look like Child's Play. Expect Trump to lose in 2020 if he signs it into law. There are too many poor WWC voters in the Rust Belt that will lose coverage or have to pay more net of the less generous tax subsidies compared to the status quo.

It's not just the decline in federal financial support but the fact that what support remains will not scale when premiums increase compared to the ACA so when the insurance companies jack up rates the difference won't get a COLA so the burden of the difference falls back on the paying individual.

Also the amount that can be charge to old people not yet on Medicare will be raised from 3X the amount charged to Young participants to 5X. Remember the AARP is against it and those old people vote. Regularly.

I don't think a more horribly designed bill is possible.

>it's somehow news that ryancare is more corporatist shit

GOP can't do anything right. They need to use the 2012 Ron Paul plan.

>Remember that's from the same people that said Obamacare wouldn't cost much, it was passed, then conveniently "revised" their estimate and said that it would cost trillions more.
Actually it's exactly the opposite. The law ended up covering less people than what it was originally foretasted to because of the SCOTUS decision that made the Medicaid expansion optional among the states, which as a consequence also brought down it's pricetag.

>The effect of the ACA on the number of uninsured depends on the expected baseline number of uninsured people and the number who enroll in the marketplaces and in Medicaid. In its March 2010 projection, the CBO projected that the ACA would reduce the number of uninsured in 2014 by 19 million, from the nearly 51 million otherwise anticipated to 31 million.9 In its revised projection after the Supreme Court decision making Medicaid expansion optional, the CBO assumed a higher baseline number of uninsured (nearly 56 million) and a smaller reduction in the number of uninsured of 14 million, leaving 41 million uninsured (Exhibit 2). After adjustment for the Supreme Court effect, CMS projected a much larger reduction in the uninsured population (20 million) and a lower number of remaining uninsured (32 million).

>In 2015, the CBO estimated that the ACA’s insurance expansions had reduced the number of uninsured by 12 million, from a (slightly lower) baseline of 54 million to 42 million

>In the case of the ACA, about half of the CBO’s prediction error was because of its forecast of what conditions in 2014 would be before taking into account the effects of the ACA. The CBO had projected that health care prices would be much higher and that incomes would be lower than what turned out to be the case. After adjusting for these differences in baseline assumptions, the CBO estimate came within 18 percent of actual experience.
commonwealthfund.org/publications/issue-briefs/2015/dec/cbo-crystal-ball-forecast-aca

>You've actually been to Murica haven't you?
No, just saw basic statistics and heard reports from people living there.

What part of it? Republicans being richer? Because that's the truth. Even Trump made a disappointing score among low income earners in spite of shielding them from Mexican competition.

There were many reasons to vote for Trump, and probably none of them fit your strawman.

>Employee, what's a believable number that we can make up with minimal effort to make Obamacare look good?

>6 million

>Not high enough, the people won't buy it, this isn't 1944

>12 million

Boom