Turkey

>turkey
raughs in Dutch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mxAxfQ9KTBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's like ww1 all over again

what are the odds that geert will win?

i should add: all the liberal leftist media was giving killary 99.99% chance of winning. but a lot of us kinda knew that the there was a massive undercurrent of support for trump.

whats the real scoop on geerts chances?

are dutch diplomats even interested in going to turkey? is this even a punishment?

They are so butthurt. No one likes going to their shitty country anyway. Their tourism has gone downhill. EPIC FAIL

>requests

>meet our requests or else

those are demands though

Why do roaches even want to live in The Netherlands?

Like a bitchy ex gf

Turks are the absolute scum of the earth.No other country would bat an eye if they'd get rightfully eradicated.

>roaches think they have leverage

>Can no longer fly to Roachnest

Ooohhh, noooo... that suucckks.

They do. They're the gateway into Europe.

>less interaction with turks
>a punishment

This means they'll have more time for the rest of us! Curse you Netherlands!!!

Id say 35% and winning is possible, but he will have to form a coalition with another party which is very unlikely.
It will probably end like Sweden, where the biggest party isn't in the government.

In response, we should spray more cans of Raid into the atmosphere. That'll teach those roaches.

Leech off of welfare. Same reason they live anywhere else in Europe.

RUNDOWN
>Dutch bow to the Roaches
>Geert will be absolutely BTFO
>Turks rule the Netherlands with an iron but fair fist
>Don Roach's IQ is not measurable by our technology but is believed to exceed 400
>We don't know Don Roach's final plan
We hope he is a benevolent being

How the hell was tourism to Turkey even a thing

Time to build that wall

Maybe we can build a wall?

lmao after all their big talk this all they could come up with?

Erdogan is beta as fuck, I wouldn't have thought

this, i'm gonna laugh my arse off when everybody will turn around and let Mehmets use their arses

because Islam

The roaches are angry

I know a roach getting scholarships and shit there at the very least. While claiming they're racist.

>we
What do you mean we? Get fucked, europoor

If you guys bow to the turkroaches you will forever be known as the negerlands

time to drop the nukes

turkey has alot of goat cities and good tourism infrastructure m8 , too bad erdogan fucked it up these 2 last years

checked.

Believe it or not, it actually used to be a great place in the 90's and early 00's, before they fell for the Islam meme.

Why are Turks such entitled antagonizing cunts? Such a major superiority complex

youtu.be/mxAxfQ9KTBg

Build a Dyke - Turkey will pay

Well we can also send them to britbongistan. Remember there are a lot of friendly people waiting in calais. You guys better help building up the anti roach fence.

Sure but was it better than visiting Spain, Italy, Greece at those times?

I find it absolutely hilarious that all the roach diaspora are still very nationalist, as if the shithole they left is somehow better than where they went. Like the spics here who wave the Mexican flag

yeah its cheaper

Don't you mean the asshole of Europe?

Muslimist brainwashing is one hell of a drug. Critical thinking is secondary.

lotsa historical places in turkey mate
most of them are crumbling shitholes tho

Yeah, and they've been waiting there for quite sometime. They're your problem, your good mates the Germans let them in.

If they waived the flag out of a sense of nostalgia for their country of old which no longer exists, like Cubans, that'd be something different. Instead they are like la raza mexicans.

Give me the tldr summary of all this shit folks. I was on vacation.

Bow to the turkroaches?
>their foreign minister was denied landing rights
>another one of their minister's was arrested by a special forces unit and driven out of the country
>the Turkish ambassador was not allowed to get outside the embassy.

Having visited all of those countries, I would say it was better than Greece, but not as good as Spain and Italy.

So it really is Europes mexico. Cheaper with risk of beheading. Just fewer qt's, islam, and more bombings.

Historical places desecrated by islamists

I said if

His party will become second in size. Rutte will again become pm. The chance that Wilders' party will become a part of the new coalition is about 5%.

turkey has a lower homicide rate than mexico and used to be pretty safe before
not really i visited some of their museums , it was full of greek statues in pretty good conditions

You know what EU should do? Openly give support to whoever overthrows Erdogan and is willing to keep the refugee gate closed when in power, pretty sure there are lots of candidates...

Bulgaria here, we finished our wall. Waiting on Greece to wake up and finish theirs.

I for one submit to our kebab overlords

If anyone's interested in raiding/doxxxing a pro Islam Dutch roach, I got his name and some other info. Still looking for address

Yes but its like giving money to islamists for the right to view their spoils of war. Would make the experience negative for me.

Ever heard of the three W´s?

>white girls
>weed
>welfare

lots of dutch people are liberal leftists. nevertheless geert will get a proportional amount of votes, but not enough to become president.

whores?
actual somewhat decent looking ones i might add

It's also All-inclusive walhalla, just like Cancun.

yeah i knew that feel when i visited southern spain

RRR
>Roaches
>Riot
>Rotterdam
Now go back

Quiet sub six footer.

You mistake vote manipulation with butthurt.
But then again what did I expect from a fucking leaf!

roaches indeed

Nobody wanted to go to roachcountry anyway

You mean like when Turkey was getting rekted by a tea-drinking man and his band of Muslims on horses?

Checked
I shall remember this
(Also someone screen cap this.)

well maybe its time to just take back Constantinople then

based kroketbroeders

Please god increase tensions between Turkey and the EU.

Kroketbroeders top kek godverdomme

Warm place thats close to the sea.
Thats all it takes, really. People are building whole artifial resorts in the desert when there's money to be made.

>gateway to europe
They are not even eurocucks

Terrorism, security concerns and political turmoil probably also decreased the tourism rate.

greece has a fence at the only land border, a river border outside that fence that drowns hundreds a year, and a sea

and they still cross

Which would trigfer the race war, let them come.

So do you think this roachout will boost Geert in the polls?

Thats an Spanish flag you illiterate mother fucker

>goat cities

>Falling for level one bait

You aren't gonna make it

Has Turkey finally accepted that they're never going to be in the EU? Or did they just take too many asshole pills?

>airspace
What? Since when did cockroaches fly?!

More Geert Fuel

you keep fucking with every other country and see how you do roach.

Smoothing the rise of the next Ottoman Empire

trips of truth

International sanctions should be introduced against Turkey for acting like spoiled brats.

geert better fucking win or i will lose respect for the dutch

Nothings gonna happen.

Turkey is Indestructible

Determination that is incorruptible.

From the other side a terror to behold.

Annihilation will be unavoidable.
Every broken enemy will know

That they are going against the invincible

I would like to see the "Maiden's Tower." A lot of parts of Istanbul are beautiful.

Given Turkey's arrogant attitude and their backdoor support for terror groups though; no way i'd go there.

I honestly feel like Erdogan was planning to fuck with the west anyway. We are just the first one tired of his shit. Can´t wait how he is going to pretend to be a great leader for his country when his economy is tanking

FUCK DONALD ERDOGAN AND FUCK SAND PEOPLE.

>Cheaper

Only if you don't include the durka tax*

*You might get blown up by a fucking sandnigger and get more "bang for your buck".

Just look at those subhuman faces

From where? India and the Middle East? Oh, what a tragedy. How will Oirope survive without refugees to feel morally superior?