youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE
youtube.com/watch?v=FsqX8oth1X0
youtube.com/watch?v=EfV6SJm2Tw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

muh fuggin racsis whitey

so shocked!!! i thought he was a good boy

I want to beleaf

The lawyer specifically said it was a fake.

The crap that CNN circulated around this morning was a completely bogus video.

This guy is blowing the fuck out of that bitch-ass faggot "filmmaker".

HE CALLED IT FAKE NEWS

>FAKE NEWS TO RILE UP BLM

F A K E N E W S
A
K
E
N
E
W
S

WHoa whoa whoa I missed something big here. What video?

CNN: Let's see if we can get blacks to riot in the snow

Harvard.

We need to rile the negros up and get them down to CNN to protest and nigger their shit up

>Watched and beleafed
When will CNN retract its story?

CNN and other MSM fake news outlets were spitting out a """"""""""""new""""""""""" video from a documentary of Mike Brown NOT robbing the store, but trading stuff for weed.

But the lawyers involved are jumping in and calling it fake news, showing off the actual footage.

>what video
>it can't be in the OP, that makes to much sense

ops link is to a press conference.

ty

Bump for some faggot narrative obfuscation getting BTFO

Some guy made a documentary about Mike Brown, and it had some previously-unseen surveillance video of Brown paying for merch for store with weed. Of course, the MSM jumped on it without a second thought.

Now the lawyer for the store is saying the filmmaker edited the video to fit his narrative. In the full video that he just showed, the clerks refuse weed and Brown walks out without the merchandise.

Literally fake news.

The best part is that because he was committing a drug crime instead of a gun crime we were supposed to all re evaluate our whole fucking lives

Please niggers destroy and burn CNN they are clearly not on your side making you all look like such fools

I had just assumed it was fake all along.

I mean, it's so obvious.

>BLM are proven liars
>CNN are proven fake news
>It was known that Michael Brown was not a good boy and he did do something, irrespective of the programs.
>They were very obviously just trying to create another "Trump is racist" narrative.

Literally Peoples Daily tier shit.

Bump.

How the actual fuck are people still surprised about CNN lying in this day and age?

I'm shocked that (((CNN))) would spread fake news

>trying to make Mike Brown look like a better person by trying to say he was drug dealer instead of a robber

I'm getting Zimzam flashbacks, guys

This doesn't make any sense

Oh my god I remember this. I love Sup Forums so much.

Other than losing the credibility they never had, what does this mean for CNN? Can they get sued the fuck out for outright lying/manufacturing a narrative with fake videos?

They were implying the clerk was equally to blame for being a shithole, and there was a big misunderstanding because the clerk couldn't admit to doing something illegal himself.

It's so stupid, it took me about 5 minutes to realize this. The logic is so farfetched my brain could not put the pieces together.

CNN wanted to jumpstart BLM with this fake video. They need to be fucking crucified for this shit.

If CNN could get sued for libel they should have long ago.

Sup Forums is fake news, CNN is debunking the prosecutor's argument
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/13/us/ferguson-michael-brown-surveillance-footage/
RACISTS BTFO

CNN: The Preeminent Fake News Site.

>People still talking about some criminal nonsense that happened 4 years ago
It was BTFO then, it and it's still BTFO. Some dindu got shot by a cop because he tried to take his gun, there was GSR on the kids hands, nothing to see here, move along.

Whats that from??

>beleaf

No trust me you don't

>They need to be fucking crucified for this shit
By the law, by the normies, and by weaponized autism
should Sup Forums rev up the memetic machine?

>praise

Breitbart pls go. Mike Brown (PBUH) was shot while on his hands and knees pleading for his life.

Intentionally trying to incite riots under false pretenses should be punishable according the law, no?

youtube.com/watch?v=6uLoRZt9V1U

16:20

Witness BTFOs herself by posting stupid shit on Facebook.

At what point is the media allowed to just refute official statements and claim their story is accurate and not the official police/government one? If they continue to allege this new doctored footage is real shouldn't Missouri take some legal recourse under incitement laws???

and then accidentally prove that he was both a drug dealer and a thief.

just like shouting fire in a crowded building, but worse yeah.

so
>he goes to store about 1am and tries to pay for a box of cigarellos and soda with pot
>clerks refuse and get into argument
>he takes pot and leaves with nothing
>clerks restock all the goods and close up
>he comes back around lunchtime and grabs a box of cigarellos from behind counter without paying youtube.com/watch?v=mkOfqIXkBRE
>clerk tries to stop him and he assualts clerk
>police informed
>police try to stop him walking away and he grabs cops gun but fails to get it out of holster
>moves away then charges at cop
>cop shoots him
>niggers lie in testimony and later retract their claims he had his hands up
>filmmaker gets video that was already given to Browns family and police youtube.com/watch?v=FsqX8oth1X0
>says Brown was just taking goods he had paid for with drugs

The 'Documentarian' looks and speaks like a total faggot...

youtube.com/watch?v=EfV6SJm2Tw8

>It was known that Michael Brown was not a good boy and he did do something, irrespective of the programs.

Fucking kek.

What did he debunk? I didnt watch the whole thing

Freedom of the press goes really, really far. It's a throwback to the days when the king had all the guns and the 'press' was jim and his apprentices down the street with a printing press in their basement.
I doubt the founding fathers foresaw the press openly lying to incite race riots. It's one thing to say that you don't want to punish newscasters for 'doing their jobs' and accidentally getting a minor fact or two wrong and issuing a correction. That's the argument that always gets thrown around and I have yet to see it actually happen.
Instead they just use it to push a narrative, lie, and openly take sides in an effort to subvert the normal political process, and then hide behind it. They've been CAUGHT lying, multiple times, they've been caught not publishing the news, but publishing political propaganda deliberately and with an agenda in mind. And then when they get caught it's OY VEY GOYIM DONTCHA KNOW FREEDOM OF THE PRESS IS THE FOUNDATION OF AMERICA?
The press doesn't have american freedom in mind, it has the whatever their globalist billionaire masters have in mind.

This x1000.
Fuckers should lose their broadcast licence for trying to instigate riots.

And bad at both

Woops!

op link is some faggot in philly talking about snow fucking up their traffic. fuck u, give link

>One ear-witness was Selene Bahadoor, a neighbor, who claimed that she had heard the sound of the two men moving from one region of the courtyard to another, as if one person had been chasing another. This was the first testimony consistent with the State’s theory that Zimmerman had “chased down” Martin. On cross by defense attorney Don West, however, it was soon revealed that she was disclosing this critical information for the first time in court that day, despite having been repeatedly questioned and deposed in the 14 months since the events occurred. She had also, it was disclosed, signed a petition in support of the arrest and prosecution of George Zimmerman. Thus, her credibility was destroyed.

Was a live link, now onto something else.
OP or other user will have to find a clip of presser.
cliffs: Market manager's attorny btfo of docco's fake news narrative. Again.

Fun fact: Trump had this made to distract from the news about the GOP healthcare plan

CNN claims 24 million won't be allowed on health plan when obama care only has 12 million on it as it is

Scroll back like 40 minutes you spaz

Technically, he was an ATTEMPTED drug dealer.

>>They were very obviously just trying to create another "Trump is racist" narrative.
Lost hard

>24 million won't be allowed on health plan
Its 14 million more uninsured, and those numbers come straight from the CBO. Its a shit plan.

Ok juan

THE ATTORNEY LITERALLY CALLED THE DOC FAKE NEWS.

THE MEDIA HAS BEEN BTFO BAMBOOZLED DECIEVED LIED TO

HOW WILL ANYONE TRUST MSM AGAIN

Is this the fucking faggot who cried after Trump's ban?

Nice try CNN
Sad!

thanks for the quick rundown Puerto Rico friend-o

Can the store owners sue the producer of the documentary for pretty much suggesting that they took drugs in exchange for goods?

Is that not slander or similar?