Operation: Manifest Destiny

For those of you who you dont know, a twitch streamer by the name of Destiny has taken it upon himself to step directly into our arena

>not once, but twice he has challenged our ideology
>both times hes debated lightweights
>first Lauren Southern, most recently JonTron

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

>knows he can talk circles around alt-light
>precisely why he invites them on

I think its time we sent a lion into the cage with him.

Molymeme vs Destiny: Sup Forums is always right edition

>nothing is beyond our reach

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g
youtube.com/watch?v=YqghKRF9564
youtube.com/user/destiny
youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who? Isn't he that Starcraft II screwup?

why, Athene already destroyed him multiple times

Destiny is an insufferable cuck who uses his "debating skills" to pull in eyes from outside audiences, in a pathetic attempt advertise his pseudo-intellectual persona

You just answered your own question user

If Sup Forums isnt destroying cucks, then what the fuck are we doing here?

This little faggot could have stayed away and been content with his twitch shekels, he chose to put himself in this position. He has directly called us out.

>the data is rayciss
MIKE

It would be the most obnoxious "debate" of all time

You just made me CLICC

Molymeme usually only debates on his show

So we need to convince the destiny cuck to call in

Lol fuck that guy.

Christ. How hard are you going to latch on to this, does it hurt you so much someone has a different opinion?

The goal is to embarrass him in front of his own audience. Doing so in front of people that already know hes a beta faggot accomplishes nothing.

I have a feeling Molymeme would be up for it, (((they))) attacked him recently and if we show support and enough pressure Id wager anything hed cave and do it. Especially after he watches how the JonTron thing went down.

>washed up zerg player

I'm ashamed to have shared the same choice of race in that game with him.

Should just go right wing marine squads from now on.

>He defends minorities
>Called people nigger and chinks
>Got banned from a tournament for racial slurs

Really makes you think

Perfecto froccio

His debate with mister metokur/Jim was embarrassing as fuck. He tried to just appeal to emotions and drown Jim out with nonstop jibbering and loaded questions

I can see it now

>muh feelings

Not an argument.

>muh slavery

Not an argument.

>muh multicuralism

Not an argument.

>manifest destiny
>is against our ideology
What a fucking retard

Some opinions are wrong.

Fuck yeah, no one can beat Molymemes' narcissistic raging.

Molyneux may be the king of sophistry but he'd probably run circles around this cuck what do we do?

Yea, Jim wrecked him and laughed at him on his own stream.

Seems you fellas are on board. Good.

>mass tweets to both
>mass comments on their videos
>neithers ego will let them turn it down once the challenge is issued

We could have it done in 2 hours, tops

>I think its time we sent a lion into the cage with him.

This is sad to say, but it's like sending a lion in the cage with a jihadist and expecting him to change. Leftists have their own security blanket of equality just like religious people do.

Stefan will CRUSH him.

Harrass the both, make this happen!

Point isn't to make him change. It's to make him look like an idiot.

I just left comments on Stefans most recent video about college and Destinys with Jon telling them both the other wants to debate

I need backup you faggots

Memeneux will make him commit suicide.

It will be like Mike Tyson fighting a kid with 2 weeks of karate classes.

debates have never been about changing the opinion of the other person. Because both know that if they give in and agree that the other person is correct he has lost the debate.

A debate is a way to let your opinion reach the masses, and then people pick sides. It's why every debate is completely suffocated with power techniques, interruptions, yelling and lying.

a combo of talking fast, clear and pitching his voice upwards slowly. His talking points are no better than an average leftie he just knows how to talk in an aggressive way.

I messaged him on YT last night with links and encouraged him to crush Destiny, and to invite jontron for an interview.

>I think its time we sent a lion into the cage with him.

First and only time I watched Molyneux it was him and some other middle aged past-his-prime white dude desperately trying to convince eachother of thier "sexual market value". It was the single cringiest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

just see the debate between cenk and d'souza

D'souza obviously won on the technical part of the debate, and everyone with a cool head realized that. But a large part of the audience were simply clapping and cheering every time cenk interrupted him and yelled then he was an idiot and went to prison. just ad hominems and character assassinations

Nice work Leaf, maybe theres hope for you boys yet

We need it to be public though. The more people that want to see it, the more the pressure builds, the more likely it is we collectively ruin this faggot

Destiny already contacted him on Twitter and Molejew refused to call in on his stream

t. regular Destiny viewer

leftists don't recognize defeat though, either you shout them down and they smugly mock you for stooping to their level, or the articulated facts and logical reasoning fly right over their heads

it's the same as dealing with a toddler; no matter what you do, the toddler is going to scream and cry, because it lacks the mental capacity of self-reflection. The only purpose debating a modern leftist has is trying to show a very small, niche group of fence-sitters just how insane the NuLeft has become

Proofs?

This could actually be useful

Molymemes ego is the size of Jupiter. If he thinks enough people want this to happen AND they know he turned it down in the past it will become irresistible to him

Just need to redpill more people so they see that the only solution is physical removal.

David duke handles these clowns with ease. Wolf blitzer, Alex jones, etc. He can't be stopped.

>Molly and Destiny
Sound like my weekend

I've noticed he labeled his discussion with Martin Shrekli as "a long chat with...", but with these other people it's "a debate with..."

I only bothered to watch the first 10 mins or so of the Martin Shkreli one, but Shrekli schools him in several areas. I wonder if he called it a chat because he got too badly wrecked and calling it a debate would show him as the 'loser'.

I'd prefer Jordan Peterson.

>debates have never been about changing the opinion

Obviously, since Destiny destroying Metokur didnt teach pol anything. I hesitate to even call JonTron's performance a "debate". Nothing will change until you people grow up and realize how wrong you really are.

Would love to see him on the show. My original thought was trying to pressure uncle Jared Taylor into it, but we have to be realistic as well

Molymeme is a confirmed Sup Forumsack, it would be so simple

> is an insufferable cuck who uses his "debating skills" to pull in eyes from outside audiences, in a pathetic attempt advertise his pseudo-intellectual persona

Sounds like all of the popular youtube faggots pol recommends

destiny is short-fused, and arrogant. he would easily succumb to any challenge, regardless of how foolish the pursuit.

it's up to his chat to goad him in that direction

>called us out
>destroying cucks

Woah there, we got a tough guy here

That could be good, too!

You'll go in the oven last

molymeme would anally ravage destiny

i wouldnt enjoy watching it as i like destiny apart from his left-wing race denial

jim basically exposed destiny as having juvenile views even if he didnt fully eviscerate him

Could work Schlomo, although hes completely based hes not a race realist. If anyone can appreciate that its an Israeli.

One of Destinys main go to talking points is race, Peterson would back off and itd be perceived as a loss

yes mr right side of history man from cali.

jontron is an idiot, i have no idea why he is going around "debating" when he obviously has no experience in it. He seems to be stuck in between his former liberal self and now more and more right wing ideas. He should read up and go into why he thinks what he does before he tries to go out and fight someone.

Someone pay Jordan Peterson's $100 fee to have a discussion with Destiny

I can sum up the entire debate

>HOLD ON HOLD ON
>I'M SPEAKING HERE
>EXCUSE ME, EXCUSE ME!

Completely agreed.

Hes only recently started swallowing redpills, hes still /OURGUY/ but hes nowhere near ready to be /OURREPRESENTATIVE/

Destiny knows this, its why he had him on.

Moly hasn't debated anyone since that zeitgeist guy tho. You would have a better bet getting David Duke to do it, I think that would be awesome.

It is time, brothers

Link?

molymeme is alt-light

have him duke it out with enoch or tricky dick spencer

they're all arguing in the framework of classical liberalism and enlightenment values, step outside of that and he will get btfo

After (((their))) recent attack, Molymeme is probably itching to redeem himself

Its up to us to give him that opportunity.

Although I have to admit, if we can get Uncle Duke on board everything changes

Yeah, the greeks realized nearly two millenia ago that the study and application of rhetoric does not lead toward higher understanding or truth. Debate is just sport for nerds, not a serious art

>logical reasoning fly right over their heads
That's why I said the goal is to make him look retarded. He debates by pretending to be smart. Take that away and he's roasted.

>very small, niche group of fence-sitters just how insane the NuLeft has become
I think you underestimate how many normies there are out there just ripe for redpilling. But even if the process is slow doesn't mean it shouldn't be undertaken. Besides it'd probably be hilarious.

Slovenia gets it

A destiny and styx debate would be interesting

Destiny is a decent debater who's never had an original thought in his life. He will wreck anyone you send out there who isn't experienced in debates and lose to anyone who knows his shtick at all. Been doing it for years

Styx pls go

I have a sneaky feeling they will just end up shouting at eachother, there should be a referee

This faggot got DESTROYED by Ryan Dawson but nobody talks about that. Really makes me think.
Here is the debate:
youtu.be/23FnhrdLL1g

UNLEASH THE MOLYMEME

Molymeme is a sophist. His goal is not to approach the truth by reason, but to simply win. There are many ways to win a debate without approaching the truth. One is to change the topic. Molymeme does this whenever he can't justify his initial position.

youtube.com/watch?v=YqghKRF9564

EVERYONE COMMENT THIS ON HIS VIDEOS AND ON TWITTER
>EVERYONE COMMENT THIS ON HIS VIDEOS AND ON TWITTER

Hi Stefan,

I urge you into looking into debating "Destiny" (A former pro-gamer now turned leftist twitch streamer) on his show. He's got into the habit of challenging popular right-wing online personalities like Lauren Southern and MisterMetokur, and more recently debated "JonTron". Many agree that JonTron lost the debate fairly evenhandedly due to his inexperience with debating and his unfamiliarity with many left-wing arguments and how to counter them(most can assume that he's new to the right). I believe a more experienced debater and somebody who has worked 30 years dismantling leftist arguments can turn this Destiny fellow on his head.

I implore you to look into it, as many of Destiny's debates garner upwards of 100k viewers as well as the people who watch his debates live on Twitch.tv.

His YouTube channel is youtube.com/user/destiny

Thanks, and I hope you look into this proposition.

Which is exactly why hes the perfect choice. He will win.

When's the last time you've actually seen Molyjew actually debate anyone?

Exactly. All he does is invite guests who circlejerk with him onto his show.

I think you're missing my point. A debate should be held to ascertain the facts, not as a competition of verbal dexterity.

Nice work Leaf. You should make a new thread too.

Same OpName, all that shit, link to this thread and give the script in the first post

We stand up for our own, lets make this happen.

We need to redpill nuke this cuck on race. Send in the Jared missile.

>A debate should be held to ascertain the facts
Perception>facts.

you can make it if you want, i'm at work and have no pics saved

It's not like he always picks easy targets.
MisterMetokur/Jim absolutely demolished him. The last 20 mins of the stream were embarrassing to watch for how assblasted Destiny got.

Apparently Destiny is already preparing to debate Molymeme.

Then you are no different from a SJW.

I guess we can get a sneak peek of this.

Spam this in Molymemes comments

Itll be irresistible to him

dawkins, molymeme and other people that have dabbled in debates have understood this.

If you go into a fight thinking it's gonna be a fair square duke it out with a rapier and the opposition brings a gun. Then you need to bring out your guns as well, if not you are gonna be the one that is shot to death.

To "win" a debate you sometimes have to stoop to the level of your opponent. If debates can be kept civil then all the better, but if one side goes nasty, you have to respond.

A debater's perception of his own credibility is unimportant in the grand scheme of things. All that matters is the public's perception of your positions. That's why when you're debating you're not trying to convince your opponent, because you usually can't convince them,you're trying to win over the audience.

1 on 1 debates or debates in front of other debaters are where debaters can really flex their intellectual muscle and knowledgeability in facts.
Debates in front of a mass of plebes are literally a war of ideas. Whoever can convince more people that he's right is the winner.

>t. cuckservative
If people really cared that much about facts there would be no use for debates.

Once again Slovenia understands

Tweet it to him too

Link?

new thread

This Destiny goblin won't sit still ffs

nigga theres only 90 replies

Nice work Leaf, bumped

Good thinking. ALL HANDS ON DECK.

Its planned, relax

it's a different op with different info, let it 404 if you want but use the same op next time you make the thread
some lazy burger told me to make the thread

This!

Styx do it faggot

This, Jim's awesome. Very professional.

I'm pretty sure that is not true, Athene was made to look like a crazy person. Athene retreated on every point multiple times.

To be fair though, destiny always reverts to a fairly weak moral argument based on statistics. for example: >Blacks are more than likely to be poor and commit more crime therefore racism and exclusion.

Molymeme Vs Destiny might be fun to watch. Two very big ego's who cannot be convinced they're wrong. Molymeme should win as Destiny will eventually revert to "you're retarded" which, I don't need to tell you, is not an argument...

he was proven wrong many times and he never backs down and admits it, it always go to "yeah but I think/feel that x is better because reasons."

I'm pretty sure the only reason he still does this retarded "debates" is so his personal circle jerk come here and shill his stream so he can try to be relevant since he stream is pretty much dead nowadays.