You guys insult me and my art

Shut the fuck up. I'm so tired of being disrespected on this goddamn website. All I wanted to do was post my opinion. MY OPINION. But no, you little bastards think it's "hilarious" to mock those with good opinions. My opinion. while not absolute, is definitely worth the respect to formulate an ACTUAL FUCKING RESPONSE AND NOT JUST A SHORT MEME OF A REPLY. I've been on this site for 6 months: 6 MONTHS and I have never felt this wronged. It boils me up that I could spend so much time thinking and putting effort into things while you shits sit around (probably jerking off to traps or whatever gay shit you like) and make fun of the intellectuals of this world. I've bored you? Good for fucking you. Literally no one cares that your little brain is to underdeveloped and rotted to comprehend my idea...MY GREAT GREAT IDEA. I could sit here all day whining, but I won't. I'm NOT a whiner. I'm a realist and an intellectual. I know when to call it quits and to leave the babybrains to themselves. I'm done with this goddamn site and you goddamn immature children. I have lived my life up until this point having to deal with memesters and idiots like you. I know how you work. I know that you all think you're "epik trolls" but you're not. You think you baited me? NAH. I've never taken any bait. This is my 100% real opinion divorced from anger. I'm calm, I'm serene. I LAUGH when people imply I'm intellectually low enough to take bait. I always choose to reply just to spite you. I won. I've always won. Losing is not in my skillset. So you're probably gonna reply "lol epik trolled" or "u mad bro" but once you've done that you've shown me I've won. I've tricked the trickster and conquered memery. I live everyday growing stronger to fight you plebs and low level trolls who are probably 11 (baby, you gotta be 18 to use Sup Forums). But whatever, I digress. It's just fucking annoying that I'm never taken serious on this site, goddamn

DO IT

It's just a meme, don't take it so serious senpai.

lol epik trolled

Keep trying to guess where the next flag is gonna be ... good luck not gonna happen . Real cute memes by the way

I feel like I'm the only guy in the world who understands Shia. He's not as crazy as he lets on. His HWNDU stream is just his latest art piece. Shia is the modern day Andy kaufman. It's his performance in and of itself that is the art, regardless of the crowd reaction. To prove his point he gets the crowd to hate him, which doesn't matter because that's the whole point. Raiding his flagpole stream is exactly what he wanted to happen, but as part of the art he had to defend it. In a way it was a challenge to overcome.

Honestly I bet very few people ever get to know the "real" Shia labeouf. The Shia we know is just an artist experience.

Real talk, he has not had a good role or made a good film since Holes.

He will not divide us

Deliscious fresh pasta

b8?

You didn't like my movie Fury?

Anyone else here wanna be Shia's friend? He just seems so lonely. The "lonely in the crowd" type. I think he'd be a lot happier if he had even just a single true friend.

Remember when you were arrested? Your emotions got you arrested. You lost the plot when someone had a different viewpoint. This only shows us how fragile and retarded you are.

You will never win
You will never succeed
You will end up in a padded room

I'm going to take the bait, assuming this is Shia I have something to tell you. You insult every American citizen with your stupid art project. We understand the significance of what you are doing at the intellectual level but we cannot agree with your approach to your "art" project. I understand your unification process but the grand scheme of things your project cannot be tolerated at the moment.

Of course it's not him.

You really think he'd post that pic if it was?

Kek smiles on you, when will you see that you are blessed. Face the truths that we do, embrace kek for salvation.

wtf I hate division now

You and I understand him. Shia lebouef is a french word for the attention the crowd pays to the actor. He is formless until we pay attention to him. Without our attention he is nothing, and yet that nothing is still something.

I just can't cooperate or coexist with Nazis or biggots , I really appreciate the energy and time you people spend on subject but we fundamentally disagree on so much. I don't want to
Be divided but my emotions get the best of me. I have passion for everything I do and I see this 4 year project (not 8 cause he will not
Divide us) as Beneficial in alerting people to the dangers of this
Type of
"Humor".
HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US.

tl;dr
Someone wanna give me a quick rundown on this wall o' text?

Seriousness the next flag I'm placing in an office studio , live stream art exhibit . None of you nazis allowed

from what I can see, not much is taken seriosuly on this site. You are a punching bag to them because you have yourself become a "meme".
Dude fight the real enemy. The deep state and those who serve it.