Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When I'm 60? Sure.

sure, if i were single and she didn't have kids

Basically my fetish, so yeah

Only if she is white

No.

women without children over 30 should be put down by law.

With 80 and when it's a filipina nurse. Sure

Age isn't a dealbreaker, but a girls past certainly is, considering most women now are getting dicked down when they are in middle school and are in general disgusting sluts. There is no reason to get married to a woman with a high partner count as their ability to pair bond for the long term is irreparably damaged. It's why divorce rates are so high now (with the majority of divorces being initiated by women). Looks like 'free love maaaaan' wasn't so free after all, great job society.

if she looks like Floe from Progressive like that qt does then hell yes

I wish I could say no, but the way things are headed... I guess I can still choose to not marry at all.

30? That would make her 19 years younger than me. So, yes.

No.

Fuck no. Once they're over 30 the only thing their good for is down syndrome babies and pump and dumps.

the older a women gets the more likely she is to bear an autistic child. early/mid twenties is best childbearing age i believe. ideally only the top ubermensch should be encouraged to have children. marriage is a sacred and very important bond that has been destroyed by the jews

No. I'm 25 and I would fucking not.
If a woman is over 30 and not married yet, something is clearly wrong with her.

If I had already been dating her since she was 26.

Top kek Portugal. Kinda off topic but I went to Lisbon two years ago, how do ya'll stand all that hot ass walking around all the time? A lot of the 'average' girls there were qt as fuck, 8/10 would race mix.

i go like muhammad i take anything between 9 and 45

>inb4 you get called a virgin who would fuck as many people as possible if only you had the chance

I would never marry anyone

But...I'm over 30 myself

well, I am 30

No, defective product then

Not true Poland, many people don't get married until later in life for a myriad of reasons. I'm sure things are different over there but here in America people are putting off marriage until their thirties simply because this generation has no fucking money.

Why?

At 30-32 you probably are a successful person with good income and a stable life. Bitches in their 20 will be all over your dick.

nope

plan on marrying a girl in early 20s when I am late 20s

depends on her character

>not marrying an 18 year old when you're in you're mid/late 30s

>America people are putting off marriage until their thirties simply because this generation has no fucking money.

Tried dating an American woman once.

Never again.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Get a grip.

No.

By nature you're supposed to marry a 16-20 year old when you're around 30.

Maybe if she was happily married but is now a widow
Anything else is a no

A widow had bad shit happen in her life
A woman wanting off the cock carousel has a proven track record of making bad decisions/not sharing my values (depending on your stance on the issue)

American women are the best.
America master race

Sure, as long as she's closer to 30 than 40 and hasn't ridden the cock carousel. Also I'd need to be about the same age or older. Not gonna marry a woman more than a few years older. That stopped being cool in high school

No i wouldn t marry . At all

hahahahahahahahaha

to who ever does that: enjoy your spontaneous abortions rate

A man can get a woman in her early 20s, even if he's in his 40s. No reason to settle for 30 year old used goods.

Not if she was Murican. Might consider E. European, if she kept her body in good condition.

No, Everytime I eat her ass I would have to think about the fact that she has taken 5000+ more shits in her life than an 18, year old

I'll second that.
American women are by far the worst.

yeah but i still want my genetic legacy to carry on too, it's a tough world but I think with some many people in the world we are bound to find a good partner if we take care of ourselves

As long has she has a low to preferably non-existent partner count I probably would.

There's something charming about a woman realizing she's gonna be late for the motherhood and marriage express so she spazzes out over it.

They're usually very grateful, affection starved, and accommodating lovers. Like nerds and fat guys.

Let me guess, entitled and glued to her phone 24/7?

>American women are the best

That's a weird way to spell Mexican

Then don't eat ass...

I'm 19, so probably not.
I'd casually date one, though.

That's true - that is also the reason I'm putting off marriage till I am over 30 and financially stable. But then I want to marry a girl that is 23-30, not over. Simple as that.

Would you eat Christmas cake on new years?

>86668
Thoth has spoken.

Unlikely, but depends on the specific woman. I wouldn't rule it out completely if she was in her very early 30's. Late 30's would be a problem for me since I don't want retarded kids.

>user who learned everything about human relationships from the internet

Will you start a vlog? I'd sub for some cringe humor

With all the shit there is to eat at new years, why would you throw a week-old (minimum) cake into the mix?

>the karma sutra for autists

>2017
>Not eating ass

Gay

In the good old days a childless woman over 30 was ALWAYS categorized as a prostitute, unless she was a nun

>let's just kill people because they do a harmless thing I don't like
>let's create a law that will make women whore around and be desperate to have kids without caring about a stable marriage
You stupid spicks need to be put down by law.

ONE POST BY THIS ID

SAGE SAGE SAGE

ONE POST BY THIS ID

SAGE AND REPORT ALL SPAM THREADS

IF SHE HAD A FAT FAT ASS, AND I WAS OVER 50, I WOULD MARRY A WOMAN OVER 30

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Do people forget you don't need to get married?

How come noone talks about whether the bitch has any money or not, if she is financialy independent i see no reason not to, hell she might even contribute to the marriage for a change

No woman wants a man who makes less or equal to her

It's primal hardwiring

Even high powered ball busting businesswoman types want an even higher status husband

>harmless

Exactly this. I just met a blonde slavic qt who has only been in 2 relationships her entire life, and claims only 2 sex partners. She's pro trump and anti-rapefugee. Her parents aren't divorced, and she has a job. In theory the only thing wrong with her in /pol's eyes is that she's 34.

>Even high powered ball busting businesswoman
Not "even", "especially" was the word you were looking for.
Which is why most of them will die alone and be eaten by their cat.

I'm probably going to be over 30 by the time I'm getting married... So sadly, yeah.

I would only marry girls younger than 16. 12 would be an ideal age to marry, I could pay for her to go to a private high school while I build a career

Ahmed go hoooooome. Colgate is not the toothpaste for you.

>tfw 33
>tfw just married a 26 year old

no regrets.

Cute, you believe her.