Russia, Trump, Special Prosecutor

So here are some facts:
1) Russia hacked the DNC and used WikiLeaks as a conduit to release emails in order to damage the Clinton campaign. Intelligence members confirm that WikiLeaks is releasing documents retrieved by Russian hackers
-This has been confirmed by every US intelligence organization and independent intelligence companies, I'm not interested in arguing this point with anyone. If you don't have an open mind about this, please move on.
2)Several members of Trump's team have spoken with Russian officials, two of whom have openly lied about it.
3) Donald Trump's first campaign manager had worked for a pro-Russian politician in the Ukraine. Trump specifically sought to remove any pro-Ukraine stance from the GOPs causes to the chagrin of most members of the GOP.
4) two days after a chief Trump official is shown to have lied about meetings with a Russian official, WikiLeaks releases documents purporting CIA hacking capabilities and leading to far-right pundits calling the entire"Russian connection" a CIA False Flag operation, though no released documents or evidence show this to be the case.
5) Democrats and even several Republican members of Congress are demanding a special prosecutor to investigate the Russian influence in our executive branch.

Is there any reason we shouldn't involve a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of this?
>Inb4 I'm CIA

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/01/no-senate-russia-hacking-probe-233137
youtube.com/watch?v=OWw3bQkWECk
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-hackers-broke-into-john-podesta-and-colin-powells-gmail-accounts
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/02/context-what-jeff-sessions-told-al-franken-about-m/
vice.com/en_uk/article/we-talked-to-a-professional-cuck-about-the-alt-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wikileaks has been compromised. The latest leaks were nothing new.

Not one fucking public appearance since the embassy had its net cut and the airport was closed due to a "gas attack"

Wikileaks is dead

1) Not a fact. Absolutely no proof.

Go kys, faggot.

Like I said, fuck off. It's been independently verified so many times, talking to people like you is like shouting at a wall

there's no proof russia was involved in anything.
The senate committee couldn't give a fuck:
politico.com/story/2017/01/no-senate-russia-hacking-probe-233137
The whole "muh russia" theory is being played out by people who lived, and fought, through the time when america and russia faced off against each other during the Cold War.
These people are still in politics today and it's what they're scared of happening again. They're so scared of the idea and have been waiting so long that they're now starting to imagine things when there isn't anything happening.
They're old, they're scared, and they're absolutely fucking delusional. If they can't take the hint from the Senate that they're fucking dumb then there's no hope for them or people like you.

So go away then. The only people saying it was Russian hackers are the liars in the democrat party and the liars in the CIA.

>Russia hacked the DNC
There is literally no evidence of this besides Podesta being a fucking moron and giving his email password to a fucking spambot.

>liars in the democrat party and the liars in the CIA.
More than 20 intelligence agencies, 2 independent security firms, independent citizens with immaculate credentials.
You're a joke. Please move on

That's quite a cognitive leap you've made there. Anyway, see

>There is literally no evidence of this
Again, please see

sage

>More than 20 intelligence agencies, 2 independent security firms, independent citizens with immaculate credentials.
all that and
>trump still became president
>no evidence has been put forward
>obama still hasn't released anything
>h-h-h-h-he'll r-release it a-a-any-t-t-time now, r-right g-guys?
>trump is still president
>still no evidence has been put forward
sage and i pray for your last remaining brain cell to die quickly.

>intelligence agencies
Oh you mean like the CIA that was just discovered to have been spying on Americans illegally like the NSA and literally exists to spread disinformation?
Post some fucking actual evidence and not the words of an alphabet soup agency.

>independent citizens
Let me guess Evan McMuffin and Bill Kristol?

So you disagree with a special prosecutor, then?

>Dmitri Alperovitch. He's the co- founder of CrowdStrike
>Thomas Rid, he's a professor at King's College London
All this stuff is readily available. Google it

Investigation is still ongoing. Just recently, Flynn was outed for being on Turkey's payroll.

Sure.
Let's start the investigation with the "hacked" servers the DNC is not letting anyone go near.

> Russia hacked the DNC
first of all it wasn't a hack it was a leak by former democrat seth rich that was murdered under suspicious circumstances

The way I see it there are two possibilities.

1: Despite the little "hard" evidence, to be as objective as possible and show no favoritism, we must consider the possibility of a Russia-Trump link. This may be what the media is pushing, and many cry foul-play which may or may not be true, but regardless we should still investigate to the best of our abilities, and keep our eye on the situation for any drastic moves.

2: This one personally scares me more. Now, it's easy for this to sound like a crazy conspiracy-theory, but I think dismissing it as such is the very thing that makes it a real possibility. And that is the role of the CIA acting as the "deep state". As the CIA has grown in power over the decades, their classified nature has allowed them to essentially act however they want without anything near the repercussions faced by the rest of government. Their very clandestine nature should be a reason for caution. I mean think about it, with the power of the NSA's abilities, and now the revealed power behind the CIA in the Vault 7 leak, they could essentially be doing whatever they want.

We're taking their word that Russia hacked the dnc when this could very well be an internal false-flag. The CIA loved being under Obama because he fed them well, and their dislike for trump isn't hidden. What's stopping them from having fabricated Option 1? What's stopping them from running everything, including the goddam media? I'm not saying any of this is true, because there's no hard evidence yet, but the CIA is going unchecked and the possibilities are there, which should be enough to enact change and inspire fear.

The IC is one big globalist circle-jerk trying to make President Trump look bad.

Go back to the democratic underground you useless shill, and say hello to your mother for me.

Seriously though, I am convinced Assange is dead. Maybe wikileaks is operating headless now, maybe they're compromised, but Assange is dead and they're simply buying time until the public has forgotten about it long enough to believe a different death story.

If any of their shit was concrete then it would have been presented as solid evidence already.

>He is a Senior Fellow at the Atlantic Council think tank and was named in December 2013 as one of Foreign Policy's Top 100 Leading Global Thinkers, along with Angela Merkel, John Kerry, Ben Bernanke and Jeff Bezos [10]
Gee I wonder who he's working for?

"Proof" they can't show the public...Kys, Hail the Trumpenriech!

>2)Several members of Trump's team have spoken with Russian officials

and?

Obama never talked with Russian officials?

fuckwad

Wow you crazy far left nutjobs and your conspiracy theories

Do you have even a single shred of evidence of collusion?

>erdogan gets kicked out of the netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=OWw3bQkWECk

you missed the part where they lied about it

Knowing how much fuckery the CIA has had on elections over the years (and how the last director of the CIA has close ties to the Clinton family), it wouldn't surprise me if Option 2 was reality especially in light of the leaks.

>fabricated Option 1
see
It's a dangerous time when Americans are convinced that the CIA is the bad guy and Russia is the good guy
I agree with your first assertion but #2 doesn't make sense to me.

>discovered to have been spying on Americans
post source

>trying to make President Trump look bad.
yes, this is the main aim of the US Intelligence community. They are part of the deep state and everyone hates trump because he's an outside and blah blah blah

>It's a dangerous time when Americans are convinced that the CIA is the bad guy and Russia is the good guy
Hi CIA, can you guys get back to toppling commie shithole regimes instead of maintaining the shitty establishment here?
We can take down communism together bro.

>post sources

>it would have been presented as solid evidence
there is a bunch of solid evidence.
>anyone who has ever worked for any government is automatically a bad guy

>If you don't have an open mind about this, please move on.
Open mind about "facts" presented with no bias.

Fail post. Continue your worthless existence or drink bleach.

You are speaking hypothetically, not factually.

solid argument, guy.

Just keep saying the same shit while the left kicks and screams.

>This won't backfire

Alright then post some of that solid evidence instead of citing the words of agencies created to lie.

Have you been living under a rock the past week?
It's literally been one of the biggest news stories the past couple days, not to mention we've already known the NSA has been doing this shit for years with illegal wiretaps.

You have to admit that taking russia's side over our own agency is a bit weird.

>DNC is not letting anyone go near.
Post source. Multiple independent firms have been given access

>every US intelligence organization
Where are the WMDs in Irak?
>independent intelligence companies
Who pays their salaries?

They said iraq HAS WMD , guess what , no such thing

So where's the proof?

Because it's a testament to how shitty these agencies are especially after all the shady shit they've pulled in the past two decades and even before that.

It's sad that the CIA is now defending communists while the Russians are actually fighting them.

>there is a bunch of solid evidence
Provide just one. I double-dare you motherfucker.

Sources? Other than periodicals because they are not real sources. List real sources or the sources listed by the fake news site that has you hooked.

>It's been independently verified
>tfw no sources in post

What a fucking surprise

Fuck off you absolute faggot. The fact that Trump has still not been impeached shows that there is nothing to impeach him for.

>remember to sage this thread

>biggest news stories the past couple days
no evidence was ever posted that the CIA was spying on Americans. The only thing released was capabilities. If you have proof of your claim, please post it.
>post some of that solid evidence instead of citing the words of agencies created to lie
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-hackers-broke-into-john-podesta-and-colin-powells-gmail-accounts

>they only work for the hand the feeds them
so who is the CIA working for? The illuminatti?

>The fact that Trump has still not been impeached shows that there is nothing to impeach him for.
That's not a very good argument, is it.

>taking russia's side over our own agency

The CIA is not on our "side," they care only for the hand that feeds them. They are an enemy of the American Republic and facilitate worldwide political and economic unrest.

They are too powerful and without morals.

read through the thread or use google, you fucking retard

Didn't lie about it. They were asked if they colluded. Since Flynn lied to Pence about it he was fired

>facts

>Provide just one. I double-dare you motherfucker.
see

>is asked for solid evidence
>posts vice article

Oh god please be some kind of master troll...

please refrain from saying the same thing twice

So no real sources, just a link to a periodical? How about a real source showing it was the Russians?

>Is there any reason we shouldn't involve a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of this?
go ahead, see what they find, can't wait to see all the evidence from wiretaps that apparently didn't exist

STFU you faggot ass bitch CIA operative nigger

The only people that examined the DNC servers were anti Russian shills for Hillary (crowd strike).

The FBI hasn't even examined the DNC servers because they weren't allowed to. Wonder why???

Faggot

>>so who is the CIA working for? The illuminatti?

Don't act so stupid. They work for the American Government and President. Politics are in favor of business, not human life.

You are not very bright.

>Facts
I know this is weak bait but...
1) Not proven.
2) Misrepresented conspiracy tinfoil bigger than Pizzagate
3) K
4) K
5) K

Nice dog and pony show.
I have a better conspiracy theory.

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/mar/02/context-what-jeff-sessions-told-al-franken-about-m/

Again, provide one piece of evidence, and "the CIA said so" is definitely not evidence. They have quite a poor track record of lying and killing Americans.

Yes it is faggot. If anyone in the deepstate had even the slightest bit of evidence they would instantly use it to get him impeached. Instead it's just a lot of empty words from people no rational person should trust and look who's still sitting in the Oval Office.

>So here are some facts:
>1) Russia hacked the DNC
Stopped reading here as this is not a fact and your credibility is shit now.

Ah yes, nice to see you picked a very reputable source for this claim.

vice.com/en_uk/article/we-talked-to-a-professional-cuck-about-the-alt-right

Just fixing typos. I can post twice if I damn well please.

you have google, faggot. THere's tons of sources explaining what makes the intelligence agencies think Russia did it.

Nobody believes you, nerd virgin.

>Is there any reason we shouldn't involve a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of this?
Because it's all bullshit.

Why don't you post them then cunt? God do you even know how pathetic you sound?

(((politifact))))

>So here are some facts:
starts list with allegations

whew

You're saying you trust the russian government over the CIA because the CIA works for the American government? Is that your argument?

>just google it xD
man you guys are really asking for Trump to revoke your funding

Franken asked (very poorly) if anyone in the Trump campaign "shared info" with Russians and Sessions said no.

Sessions did met with Russian diplomats while as a Senator. Not while campaigning.

Oh and

>Politifact

>sources
>compromised, blatantly anti-American sources
>trusting media agencies that blatantly hate you and your people

>believes in pizzagate
>posts shitty infograph
>thinks his opinion matters

APPEALS TO AUTHORITY

HAS NO ACTUAL EVIDENCE

BTFO

>posts politifact and fucking VICE editorials
>thinks his opinion matters

Sessions said he never met with Russian officials. Even if in his mind, he meant in his capacity as a member of the Trump team, he didn't state that. That's a lie.

The leaks were provided to wikileaks by a DNC insider who was murdered.

>Like I said, fuck off. It's been independently verified so many times,
By who?

List sources or STFU, shill.

>Russia hacked the DNC

[citation required]

>Believes in Russia Gate

I have more evidence than you and I don't even believe in Pizzagate.

>posts evidence
>HURR I DONT AGREE WITH THAT NEWS SOURCE SO HA!
BTFO

The only true fact here is that op is a fag

look through thread or STFU, shill

My argument is the CIA and American government are NOT in favor of preserving American lives, their top priority is maintaining economic policies and agendas through foreign policy and other forms of political intervention.

Trump is outside of the political circle, or at least he was, and now that he is in control the deep state is trying to regain control.

I do not trust the Russian government, nor does Trump's administration, so stop straw manning my arguments and words into saying that I do.

Anerican intelligence community was caught lying multiple times and no evidence was presented to verify their claims, so there is no rational reason to believe that this isnt just damage control by the losing side. Furthermore the recent leak from CIA literally proves that CIA is capable of false flag hacking. Case closed, CIA should get defunded and ivestigated.

>Post source. Multiple independent firms have been given access

Google blocked in your area?

>doesn't believe in pizzagate
Get the fuck out of here you disgusting pedo enabler. Hope you suffer in hell for eternity you stupid cunt.

>security researchers, as well as the US government, believe are spies working for the Russian government
"Researchers" = could be whoever the fuck they want. Might as well just say "sources".
US government = CIA
Still waiting on that sweet sweet Russian evidence user.

OP took the mainstream media and CTR narrative verbatim.

>OP is retarded

Just because Russia sides with Trump doesn't automatically mean that Russia influenced Trump's win, whatever that means anyways.

Russia would expectedly side with Trump anyways seeing as previous administrations were hell bent on starting potential military conflicts with Russia and sanctioning their economy.

Russia has been a target of the West for quite some time now.

This is not to say I support Russia or have sympathy for them. I have no sympathy for "world powers" or the long reach of their destructive tendencies.

the funny thing is that the same faggots asking for evidence are the ones that believe Obama wiretapped Trump