Turkey bans Dutch ambassador, suspends diplomatic flights and high-level govt meetings...

Turkey bans Dutch ambassador, suspends diplomatic flights and high-level govt meetings. Will announce sanctions on monday.

WHO'S READY FOR (economic) WAR BOYS?

rt.com/news/380582-turkey-bans-dutch-ambassador-flights/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/841303446632452096
i.huffpost.com/gen/3743202/thumbs/o-GOLLUM-ERDOGAN-570.jpg?1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUMPER CAR

coward dutch people are afraid to come to turkey (reminder that in 2015 1.6 million dutch tourists visit turkey) because they know they will be attacked here.

however brave turks today block roads and attack dutch in netherlands street daylight.

video of brave turkish men and coward dutch men: twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/841303446632452096

shoo roach

BUMPER CAR SQUISH ROACH

Economic collapse, the post.

"People are too scared to spend money in our country so we infect other countries with our unwanted dindus."

I'm so sick of your shitty country.

This is why nobody likes you turkroaches. You are phenomenally stupid and belligerent, thinking you have authority over a sovereign nation in their own country.

Meh, call me when Turkey leaves NATO.

we don't need our enemies likes. you are our eternal enemies and some day soon you will be conquered. there will be no discussion, no tolerance nor peace.

>Turkey trying to act tough
Guess it's time to send some "humanitarian" goods to the Kurds

I hope the turks get bombed by the US or Russia already

>that ID
>more primal than an autistic screech

>you are our eternal enemies
We don't even think about you.

But it is Monday

The sanctions will probably be showmanship and not really do anything. They might not even be financial. It'll just show how autistic turkey has become.

>Sanction
>From Turkey
wtf

Hilarious how arrogant these inbred savages are. Go fuck your cousin-goat.

"brave".... this is why you all need to destroyed.

>underseapeople vs roaches

dullest war in history

kek'd

No more cheap knock off clothing for holland

Or US AND Russia. Main continent of deus vult when?

HOW WILL WE RECOVER!??!

friendly reminder: turks are degenerate scumfucks and deserve to get gunned down in the street like the pieces of shit they are

BAN ALL TURKISH PRODUCTS EVEN KNOFLOOK SAUS AND KEBAB I CAN LIVE WITHOUT THAT IF IT RUINS THEIR COUNTRY

I'm fucking loling at these posts
good job Sup Forums

You fucks ain't conquering shit. Rather, we'll be taking Constantinople off your hands and finishing the job of removing you from Europa.

lmao

Poor roach thinks they are relevant.

Those dirty Asian Greeks.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Not even sand niggers like roachland.

What a shitty piece of shit you have as a country m8

What is this, an image for roaches?

>soon you will be conquered
your country is more peasant than africa

>talking about how afraid the NL are of you
>literally who is afraid of you puny cockroaches

Let's go

If you didn't share your name with delicious food we wouldn't even know you faggots exist.

>implying we need the turks to make knoflooksaus or kebab

Haven't been following much of this, what is erdogan trying to accomplish? Is he just a retard?

What the fuck is wrong with your country.

Blocking traffic like a big pest of roaches...

So brave

trying to keep his job while provoking war with Europe

10/roach

That's EXACTLY what roaches think.

I could do without all the Turkish pseudo Italian pizzerias (and kebabs)

i.huffpost.com/gen/3743202/thumbs/o-GOLLUM-ERDOGAN-570.jpg?1

We're much more interested in never having any contact with Turkey at all than whatever it is your babbling about here.

Good.

Meanwhile in the Netherlands

This, fuckers use turkey bacon for God's sake. Disgusting

Haven't the Dutch defeated Turkish xebecs in history? Dutch were top level sailors. We could identify a triumph and meme it, like "Make [historical sea battle where the Dutch routed the Turk] Real Again."

I'm no fighting man, but I'd jump at the opportunity to give the Kurds the land you encroach upon. The Kurdish are a stoic and righteous folk.

TÜTÜTÜÜÜÜ

Wew everyone's so terrified. All that honking might puncture my eardrum.

Turkroaches repeatedly get BTFO by Russia AND Europe because they are too busy fisting each other's assholes in a circle in hats.

Hahaha roaches being roaches.

Is it time to remove kebab yet? We're exceptionally experienced at removing kebab.

How did the roaches get so mad so quick holy shit.
can someone please give me the brief synopsis on this subject?

Turkey managed to rustle the jimmies on that small country, who withstand France during our military peak, managed to fuck the Royal navy and conquer England during the same fucking decade, and basically owned the most populated muslim country.

Turkey, beware, the country you're provocking are tough motherfuckers when they want.

SHUT THE FUCK UP SUBHUMAN
TIME TO GIVE CONSTANTINOPLE BACK TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS.

Day of the Spray soon.

and I thought the spics were bad....

spics of Europe

You haven't seen a turkish car convoy full of honking retards until you live in North-Rhine Westfalia and the turks played against germany in football, and the turks won.

I have. It was not pleasant.

Also literally shows where their loyalities truly are. IF anyone still had any doubt about this.

> Memri TV always with the best meme

I love it

Netherlands and Turkey fighting is retarded funny. It's like watching a brawl between the clarinet section of the marching band versus the A/V club.

>tfw neighboring Turkey

>turk diplomated wanted to rally dutch turks
>he got banned due to safety issues
>one turk women working at embassy went anyway, got arrested and deported,
>erdogan call us nazi's
>turks in holland chimpout in rotterdam

Shoo Shoo Roach

Fuck off, Roach.

Erdogan wants to become head roach for life, and this little incident will allow him to play the "muh victim" card.

No, never happens in history ever. Turkey stronk, ottoman empire will return

Could this be a serious start of something or will it die out next week?

POASTING IN A NEDER DRAAD

turkey might actually do some sanctions, and i return i guess NL or even EU will sanction back. Or nothing, yeah

HAHAHAHA this only piss off the Muslims who buy Turkish shit in Holland, not any of the actual Dutch. LMAO TURKET IS RETARDED

First the elections, then dessert

>provoking war with Europe
Why? Does he think you guys are going to charge over the hills in platemail, waving your greatswords and screaming "DEUS VULT"? Even if he manages to start a war and look like a defender of his country, all he'll be left with is a smoldering crater, made by some military neckbeard who pressed a button. While screaming "DEUS VULT"

HAHAHA he got redpilled on the DEUS VULT meme
no we don't want that shithole

I hope it
let all turks decide within a week if they want to keep their turkish citizenship or not.
If they want to keep it GTFO of my country.
Seriously, dual citizenship was a mistake.

Purge the roach from German soil. It's way overdue.

No one said you did.

>happening
>Turkey

who fuckin cares

Question:
Why it happened in first place? Thye banned roaches or something?

jij komt nog wel eens aan de beurt

Basically something really not important, that really inflated because of campaigning on both sides.
>Netherlands denies turkish ministers to campaign in their country
>Erdogan spergs out and call them fashists and nazis
>Second Minister is denied entry, comes anyway and gets deported back to germany the same day
>Erdomeme blows a fuse calls it "crimes against humanity"

it's pretty funny to watch

pic related
kurdish terrorists with american weapons surrendered to turkish security forces after turkey destroyed their autonomous town last year.

your government spends your tax money for these fighters :)

you can also find its videos on youtube. turkey literally destroyed entire kurdish towns of cizre, nusaybin, yuksekova, sur, idil :)

day of the spray when

On the bright side: there's no way they can be in the EU & have a trade war with the EU members.
They're barring themselves Kek

>Turkey
>entering an economic war
>when their economy is tanking and the inflation insanely high

On the other hand, they're Turks so nothing is impossible.

Gods speed Turkbro. Anglos are the biggest Jew collaborators and useles cucks in the world. If Muslims whipe that shithole island from the face of the earth no value will be lost.

We nuke Canada and put Milo in jail with his beloved niggers, you take over Bongstan to make a world a better place for all.

Too many turks in my hometown
>pic unrelated

So much ass hurt

>american weapons
>turks are too peasant to make their own so we need to lend them a hand

Oh shit. What dutch goods are imported here that I will miss out on? What are some famous dutch exports?

Do turks realize that Obongo is not in office anymore?

I get the feeling they are adding inches to their dicks and pushing Europe to see if it reacts, and that's maybe not the greatest of all ideas.