How nationalistic is Poland really? Are people openly racist and anti muslim etc?

How nationalistic is Poland really? Are people openly racist and anti muslim etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/chilean-pianist-beaten-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-arab/
youtube.com/watch?v=jlovIwjrk1s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murzyn
youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU
youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw
youtube.com/watch?v=l-PeRCrIuWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are anti-sweden too.

It's just a meme. In the UK, most Polish women are race-mixing whores, even more so than our native English slags.

I would say Japan tier, but with higher chance of meeting someone that would beat you up.

Ok
Don't care about that, we're talking about Poland not people who have emigrated.

As someone who's lived in Poland for 2 years, no in the Western European sense. If you go anywhere in the world, the default paradigm is that communities should look out for themselves and nationalism and ethnocentrism is perfectly normal and healthy. That, on top of the fact Poland is very homogenous, leads to it not having any social tension and thus has less white supremacists, 1488ers and Neo-Nazis than most if not all Western European countries. There's no need to be hateful if the threat isn't latent around you

Poles dislike Muslims because they see the shit Muslims are doing in Western Europe. For the same reason, most of Eastern Europe dislikes Muslims, China and Japan dislike Muslims, Pinoys dislike Muslims and even South American monkeys dislike Muslims

Everyone is anti-sweden
Especially swedes.

We can't be racist if there are no niggers here

this

I would say we are moderate. We have muslims or asians here, of course not so much as west europe, but I see them around. Most of the people accpet this people as long they pay taxes and work and assimilate with socciety. Of course there are radicial groups, but it is a small group.

What is ineressting we don't have muslims, but we have huuuge immigration of ukraines here. I see them constantly, I think it is around 1,5m ppl from ukraine here now.

No Poland is full of pro-EU cucks wishing for gibs.
Other than that they're just your average unwashed third-worlders

Most of nationalists in Poland don't have any other nation to bully, so they attack other poles. Especially if they are part of fanbase of some 1/2 tier football team

but they are just animals, that should be killed RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I've seen 3 pitch black niggers in the subway in a period of 10 minutes today. I was literally shaking.

>No Poland is full of pro-EU cucks wishing for gibs.

Lel, our current goverment is literally shitting all over EU and liberal media are even mentioning "soft Polexit".

So from this thread I gather that Poland would gladly accept muslims as long as they assimilate and they hate nationalists/nationalism.

this

we may be slightly nationalistic, but no way in hell are we even redpilled in the slightest
90% of the polacks on this board probably visit wykop and watch tvn fake news, we still eat up whatever the MSM says against our current ruling government because kaczynski = evil and that's all they're born to know

we are only redpilled when it comes to other countries' affairs, but oblivious as fuck when it comes to what goes on at home, that's how we always let foreign empires cuck us

>Chilean pianist beaten in Poland after being mistaken for Arab

cbsnews.com/news/chilean-pianist-beaten-in-poland-after-being-mistaken-for-arab/

This user is close to the truth.

>they hate nationalists/nationalism
that's why most of young people like poland stronk pages on facebook
yeah sure

Pitch black is better than brown at least imo

Nobody wants them here, some want to help them, but not on our soil.

These pretty much

>Christian Ramos

Pretty sure that's a nigger footballer

>openly racist
Genuinely racist not. Some people might be chauvinistic though

>anti muslim
Yup, people are openly against importing Muslims

Remember that Poland is formed by catholicism, and catholicism was always more open towards strangers than Protestants. Look how native people of Americas were treated by different states - one catholic and one protestant

Not exacly. We are homogenous and even that no one will say this, but lot's of people want to stay this that way. Is kind of like with interracial marrige: there's nothing against it, but I wouldn't want my daughter to have black husband.

Lets not kid ourselves here. They'll cry a bit and then take the money Germoney shoves in their face to keep them quiet.

I would say majority of people are openly anti-muslim for multiple of reasons including historical and religious setiments still present in the society. As far as the racisms go people have a lot of prejudices and are quick to joke about blacks etc. but are not hostile to them and are willing to accept them especially if they are Christian (there is huge ammount of polish missionaries in Africa).

Im just reccaping what other poles said previously. You tell me your experience as pole. For example, if the governement would start taking in, lets say 5000 muslims a year, would poles care?

Pretty much this.

Plus in informal settings most people tend to refer to black people as niggers.

>They'll cry a bit and then take the money Germoney shoves in their face to keep them quiet.

Depending what money you mean. EU funds I belive are set for 2020 already. If you're talking about bribes or some other shady transactions that was prevoius goverment. Current is half of old commies, they would rather take Russian money (if you belive tinfoils).

>How nationalistic is Poland really?
it's not really nationalistic, we just get butthurt whenever a non Pole talks shit about us.

>Are people openly racist and anti muslim etc?
Yeah the scum in sweatpants is openly racist and anti muslim. They're a small minority but the difference between us and Westerners is that we don't give a fuck when those shits do racist things while Westerners feel compelled to react

Haha..fuck you Warsaw.
You degenerate shithole.
t. Poznań

Bullshit. Maybe seba/gopnik niggers.
Normal people say "murzyn".
Faggots say "Afrykanin/czarnoskóry"

Poles are cucks.

>Plus in informal settings most people tend to refer to black people as niggers.

That's not accurate if you're reffering to word "murzyn". Although it is rather derogatory it isn't as much powerful as "nigger" in English. "blackie" or "brownie" would be more accurate translations IMO.

>tej
youtube.com/watch?v=jlovIwjrk1s

Butthurt gibsmedat niggers.

>ukrop
>into economy

Previous Gov.(pro german Tusk party) tried to do just that and it was one of the reasons they got crushed at the election. Current gov. reduced the declared number to 0.

Shut up and go back to cleaning my toilet hohol.

and the best thing is that these faggots still want to get these "refugees" and then they wonder why they get 10% in polls and the party that shits on them gets 40%

People in the thread say you Ukrainians go to Poland in masses. Is Ukrainians gibsmedats in Poland?

they're free work force, they work 12-16 hours and dont get paid at all or only half of what they would get for 8 hours

>Is Ukrainians gibsmedats in Poland?
They are cheap labour force. I don't think there are any social programs for them. At least not good enought that they'll let you live.

>Poznań
it's infested with chinks

i love how in poland nobody cares about racism

joking about blacks and calling them niggers whenever you want is pure gold cuz everybody thinks the same

"murzyn" can be translated into "negro" I guess
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murzyn

Sounds like a bunch of butthurt failures who got their job replaced because they are just
>Sad!

Not really, they don't get any benefits here, they work pretty hard for a money they earn and mostly take it back to Ukraine. Pretty healthy capitalism there.

>joking about blacks and calling them niggers whenever you want is pure gold cuz everybody thinks the same

Meh, therer are still feminists and antifa here, though in lover numbers I guess.

Did you watch them beating up Pyta.pl reporters on anti-violance rally?

So? They come here to the Medical University to become doctors. They are smart and work hard. Still beats hordes of Hindus flodding Warsaw.

So? Murzyn is not a pejorative no matter what the left says.

>Still beats hordes of Hindus flodding Warsaw.
I've seen like a single hindu here

Depends on a context and how you say it. Kind of like "Jew".

They live in the hiding. Go to any part time job in Warsaw during the night and see.

>Meh, therer are still feminists and antifa here, though in lover numbers I guess.

who cares about these fags lol
no real power here

Give me back my stairs you fucking nigger

precisely

Is it hard to be antifa in Poland?

>dude, we are giving your country development gibs too. You might want to look that up.

shit, didn't mean to greentext

Not sure what do you mean. I guess like every small radical group that mostly goes around and beat people up for shit they don't like.

More or less this

For example. Being nationalist in Sweden is hard since you may lose your job and the gov opress people, either directly or through proxy. I wonder if it's the opposite in Poland.

They are good people. they are welcome in England because i'am a slavophile

If you don't work in goverment no one really gives a shit about what you think and do after work. I don't think anyone would fire you because you're commie/nazi/whatever.

according to polls we are in 70% against muslim immigrants/refuges (most in europe and even more than Hungary with 60% anti)

Poles are the Mexicans of Europe. Subhuman parasites.

Questions for Poles:
1. Do you enjoy your country?
2. Where should I visit?
3. What is your opinion on Łobuzy?
youtube.com/watch?v=105WC1U_NdU

You cant be racist againts muslims ...
Muslim is not a race

You shouldn't visit, unless you want to get robbed and stabbed. Better go visit Germany or Sweden

Are you talking about the poll done after the Trump muslim ban? Around 70% of Poles said they would support a total ban on immigrants from every muslim country on the planet. I was genuinely surprised support was that high.

Don't worry, I'm a white American

we dont want niggers and muslims here. its not racist.

Yes
Kraków
Godwhy

>opinion on Łobuzy
never heard of them

1 got bored wanted to see the world ended up being scared of mudslimes and war :)
so it is safe here
2 Trójmiasto Wrocław are cool places
3 sounds like a typical Disco Polo crap

>Went to all boys Catholic school
>Handful of Poles
>Half of them were on wrestling and rugby team
> Every single time niggers started shit on subway, Polish kids were first to fight
>Like you or not not, Poles will fight for you

>Do you enjoy your country?
Yes
>Where should I visit?
There is probably some intheresing thing to see in most major cities, be more precise what you want.
>What is your opinion on Łobuzy?
Looks like typical modern disco polo cancer

I don't care if you are black or white, get the fuck back to wherever shithole you crawled out. If you arent at least 99% polish then fuck off and keep living in your multicultural utopia. You destroyed your countries and now instead of fixing them, you are moving here. Poland is in ruin since XVII century and now when we are starting to develop, you niggers keep comming here and poison minds of poles with your degenerated culture. Fuck off

It's called slave mentality, that's why I hate this country

Yes, it's good to have them at your side.

getting cucked by the slav meme

you have no black people because no one wants to come to your country.

Who is moving to Poland exactly?

Someday I dream of moving there, getting a job, starting a family, etc. It seems like a place that has not been corrupted by the degeneracy so prevalent in the West. I'd like to live in a place where everyone is Catholic and relatively woke like me. I'm planning my visit in 2018. Hope to see you then.
Also, song very related.

youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw

I find it ironic that for centuries Poland was one of the most diverse, tolerant, and kike-loving nations in Europe, and now it's one of the last homogenous and Christian white nations.

Even more ironic, Poland is only so homogenous thanks to Hitler.

And this is exactly why we enjoy being poor.

This.
"Murzyn" means "negro", that's it.

This nigger for example

What slave mentality? It's called fearless conviction .Poles go all out even against losing odds.Poles are the true Berserkers.

>I wonder if it's the opposite in Poland.
That's not the case, but they won't get any special treatment and there's very few of them here anyway since most of the youth leans right.
Once German antifa showed but they were swiftly arrested and haven't been seen since then:
youtube.com/watch?v=l-PeRCrIuWM
You can be openly nationalistic without worry, even going as far as talking about the JQ in a reasonable manner wouldn't land you in trouble

No, we have token black people so the other EU contries won't call us racist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Godson

Fellow Poles, get a trace on this Achmed ASAP

Your boy from visconsin says hello.
All he misses is his trusty .45 and scaring some bears off

No, it's being fucking slave. They are helping literally every one, non asked, and then get butt fucked by people they helped.

Anti-muslim very. Maybe not openly racist, but no one really hides it either. It's just that we don't talk about it, since there are no googles around.

t. Poland living in Aquafresh

Guess I'm a seba then, because if one of my friends said "murzyn" instead of "czarnuch" I'd look around to see how's listening on our conversation.

IT sector would be probably best choice of you really consider it. Relatively good money and lots of job offers. Though keep in mind you'll always be consider outsider.

Few weeks ago I was in Zlote Tarasy and saw many niggers and even a fucking Abbo. I was scared.