Molymeme's at it again

What did he mean by this ?

He's correct

>welcome to the job! Remember everything you learned and payed thousands of dollars for? Well forget it all. Pretty much everything you learned doesn't really matter
>oh, thats good, I don't have a degree anyways
>sorry, you need the degree for this position.

>rural intellectuals
I knew that rural retards would agree with him on this.

> If everyone goes to college, college is dumbed down to the point of meaninglessness.

Got it, faggot? This was a totally reasonable video. Stop trying to make a fake scandal.

I will add: A degree can be useful as a proxy IQ test. Employers in the US haven't been able to simply test for your IQ since a 1977 supreme court decision. But many simply want smart people. My advice.... tutor the SAT. It pays pretty well, has flexible hours. You have to be able to score in the top 10%ile, which isn't terribly hard for smarties. And then you've got that on your resume, basically proving your intelligence.

>SAT tutor on resume
>but no college on resume
>impressed and intrigued employer

Only rural and suburban retards don't seek out higher education

City people all have degrees.

He's finished, it's over for him.

Goyim you need your $100k shekel certificate financed with a 10 year loan! Do not listen to this man!

Jewish bankers btfo

T H I C C

This

Also thats a pretty hot Asian girl, bud.

city people all are leftist retards. correlation?

>35k a year
>hs diploma
>no college debt
>no dealing with femisluts
>no jewish bankers getting there grubby hands on my shekels
>no stress in my life due to exams
>did I mention no college debt??

feels good desu senpai

I'm from a rural area and I don't agree with him. I really want to finish my degree but its so fucking expensive. Many people in my classes are so simply it makes me sad. The market has been flooded and the whole system is fucked.

Hopefully I'll finish before I'm 30, because I'm doing it debt free. Many of his points about this were true.

*simple not simply.

kek I didn't even go to high school

>35k a year
where do you live lmao

Alabama, go figure huh.

Not an argument

Im from a large Ontario city by the way.

He's right. My college had the idea of trying customized organization of our college years. I went on an internship in the first year, got taken in the company, never went back to college. I literally saved myself four years of my life, and no denbts. almost unlimited info on the internet and you can buy cheap books from the third world editions of the big publishers on Amazon. I got an rather extensive library of physics and electronics for £400.
College is becoming more and more a bad meme. You learn much more technical stuff by yourself and faster outside class, it doesn't teach you anything about working in a company (even less about leading one). You are taken in the spiral of the semi-decadent "student lifestyle" by your environment. And you have to pay a fortune to do it.

The only thing a college is useful yet is to get brand recognition for your first one or two jobs (after that no one but a few morons will care about your college). I hope in the future employers will realize how much it's useless. They probably already do, but HR is cancer.

>Be canadian
>Be french

Pick one leaf