/balkpol/-stronk edition

Lets keep shitflinging, I had fun

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Day
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck i saw new bread, wanted to resist so badly and take a shower so i can play some movie and get comfy before i go to sleep, but i didnt resist the urge to shitpost.

Why am i so weak?

Know that feel

Guess everyone are gone to prepare themselvs for work tommorow, we gonna shitpost after dinner i guess...

>tfw you dont leech in EU so you stay home whole day being a NEET on welfare and just shitpost for the living

We are at holiday tomorrow. Is springs day, a pagan holiday

>start with feels and getting along
>expect a balk thread to work that way

Slavs and Albozergs IQ everyone

exblain pls

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_Day

Who where getting /comfy/ for Macedonia's fall?

I do, im bored as fuck, nothing is hapening and this election campaning in Serbia sucks when you know who is going to win...

Ah you basically celebrate the spring equinox
We celebrate sping on May instead of the treacherous March

We have one in May too, but it is called Flower's day.

did you get your pic related?

Implying anything we shitpost on /pol has any impact on geopolitical situation.

Who gives a shit we can have some fun in the process.

i secretly love you all anyway

Macedonians on Sup Forums today ITT

Same, im 30 years old with university degree and im reserve armed forces, in the event of war, according to our military doctrine until i get invitation all conflicts will stop so i dont give a shit.

""""""""""""""""Serbian'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' empire

Fresque in monastery is totaly an accurate photography. Tho acording to historians Dushan was born where todays Maccedonia is, so who knows, maybe he was dark skin afterall?

just posted to not let thread die tbqh

Im gonna tell you a secret since im too tired to talk shit.

There are 2 kinds of Serbs.
Educated ones who did something with their lives, they dont really pay attention to "national legacy" "was Tesla Croat or Serb" "did Djokovic won the match" they have achivements of their own and lead a succesful life.

Uneducated Serbs(cattle) They take pride in national legacy because they have nothing else to based their life and identity on. So they somehow manage to take pride when Djokovic wins the match, like they personaly won it, i cant explain or name how that phenomenon is called im not pyschologist, but they get "high" from other person succes even tho it doesnt affect their life.

Same with us though.
There are people who dont even look at Wikipedia once and shout "we're Illyrians", even though by genes,bosnians you and croatians are more Illyrian, and we are a mix of Illyrians and thracians. They play the role of the nationalist, while they start using shittons of loanwords, and sometimes get on conflicts for no reason

>There are 2 kinds of people.
>Educated ones who did something with their lives, they dont really pay attention to "national legacy" "we wuz and shiet" they have achivements of their own and lead a succesful life.

Yeah I know

Why don't you celebrate Tesla you cuck?

He's one in a billion and he was a Serb.

nikolay teslovich was a bugGARIAN ebil serps cheng histori

Why would they use wikipedia as source of information its highly unrelaiable, if they would go to the library they would maybe reach enlightenment or something.

But Ilyria was space on the coast of adriatic sea from Slovenia down to Greece, why does that pump them so much? That reminds me on our crazy historian Deretic and "Serbs are oldest people " meme, that guy has actualy followers who think he is right, small number but still its concerning...

Because im orthodox Christian and my faith prohibits me from celebrating idols, its a sin look it up, one of the 10th commandments.