Is he finished?

Is he finished or will he bounce back after laying low for while?

depends on the route he will take from here on out.

will be fun to follow

Cards says otherwise

ChoMo/10 only the most ardent Trumpsters will buy his self-published book.

I hope he'll bounce back. He was completely degenerate but I still kind of liked that faggot.

He lies low while someone else bounces off his back.

he'll overdose before bouncing back

New book deal when? Still want to pirchase that sheeit

>obviously I'm against pedophilia
>I verbally shitpost so much that sometimes I say stupid things
>get over it

why didn't he say that? honestly that would have been the easiest thing to do. instead he took this obvious hitpiece at face value.

sure you can argue his degeneracy back and forth but he is well aware that the only way to fight a smear campaign is with ridicule.

so why did he bend the knee?

>inb4 cause he's gay

I doubt he'll get a deal. He'll have to self publish. The whole child grooming thing will keep everyone away.

He'll be back. His Jewish Tricks are on cooldown.

Pedophilia is one of the few things these days that is still a massive taboo and if you try to make light of it or laugh it off, you'll only inflame the situation. He was trapped and he knew it, he had no option but to apologize and make an attempt at an explanation. He's doing the right thing by keeping his head down, it was his only option really.

He's a deep,cover agent.

Milo is based. He'll rebound.

he's poison now, too bad

but that's what happens when you're a degenerate

>I verbally shitpost so much that sometimes I say stupid things.

That shows he's a moron who has poor judgment. He may not have advocated for pederasty, but he DID advocate homosexual grooming of young boys, something the christian right has harped on for decades. He proved them right.

>why didn't he say that? honestly that would have been the easiest thing to do. instead he took this obvious hitpiece at face value.

He CANT say that, because he was going to speak at the conservative convention. He took on the responsibility of a conservative speaker and fucked up, and pedophelia is not conservative.

The moment he wanted to speak at the convention is the moment "I just shitpost" stops working

He's already back. And do we really need a daily thread on this?

He'll rebound and will bury the knife DEEP in the backs of conservatives who turned on him over bullshit accusations.

stop posting that fuccccing pedo.

would you leave milo alone wth your little boy? he's a monster.

Thats not too bad, i think. Will still be easily accessible, right? Just womt have the marketing power of big time publisher?

>coalburner
>homosexual
>jew
>claimed to be alt-right before spencer rightfully reminded them that the movement was an advocate of white rights
>(((CIVIC NATONALIST)))

r/the_donald fags are the ultimate cancer, they call anyone that doesn't agree with them shareblue, ctr etc.

>implying /OURGAY/ is going anywhere

His new tour will be announced soon, hell back to wrecking commies in no time

he could have used his ousting from CPAC as a way to show how cucked they are for bowing to leftist media.

this is all very strange because he cucked after he was rejected by CPAC.

He didn't say that because he's not shitposting. It's be a bullshit cop out which would massively damage his credibility.

Some of us don't spend all day every day on Sup Forums

There's literally hundreds of cuck threads on this board every day and you're gonna moan about a thread like this, really. lel.

he's a pervert chomo.

Over podesta, hillary, bill, cruz, or any sjw, ANY FUCKING DAY

he's okay with pedophilia. he's fucked in the head

he could have just not commented also.

but he cucked out.

so long fagget.

Stop self shilling, you fucking loser. Forced milhouse shit bitch

Are you autistic? Not commenting would've been the worst possible course of action. That's equivalent to admitting guilt.

you support a pedo enabler. you're a sick fuck.

he could have stated that he will adress it on his next college talk.

then prepared a good aswer.

so many venues he could have chosen but he for some reason cucked out.

back from whence you came

He'll come out when the left face some sort of crisis.

>he could have stated that he will adress it on his next college talk.
That he wouldn't get. A school would host Andrew Anglin before a pederasty apologist.

he could have easily booked a private venue and dealt with it there.

He already kinda bounces. The sensationalist smear shitstorm ended while there are still people interested who braved it. He didn't go out full force but he slowly starts being noticeable again around the internet, uploads videos to his jewtube channels, who knows if he won't start a new tour at some point.

It may take a while to get him where he was but he's already past the worst of shitstorm and it can only get better now.

>He's never heard of Castalia House

White nationalism is one thing, pederasty apologia is another.

He'll bounce back, but he'll never be the superstar he was a few weeks ago.

Vox Day literally said he'd publish Milo's book the day all this shit went down. Milo also wrote the forward to one of Vox's books, so he has that option for sure.

>he could have used his ousting from CPAC as a way to show how cucked they are for bowing to leftist media.

Thats not bowing down to leftist media.
Its him being rejected from a conservative event for holding these ideas such as pedophilia.

Letting someone promoting pedophilia at a conservative convention, where trump and others spoke, is insane.

not saying he should have spoken there.

just saying he could have used this as ammo against leftists and also denounced pedophilia.
would have been easy.

He can still eke out a living but the days of touring campuses are probably over because he'll never be allowed to speak at them again. He can try doing events just off-campus but people won't care.

But you can't denounce something you just literally recently promoted.
Its not like promoting a product, and then realizing its not as advertised so you denounce it. Or promoting a politician and then going back on your promotion because said politician made some bad policy.

In this case, there was no going back for him with a denouncement.

But he likes pedophilia.

dunngee

he could have taken a stance against pedophilia.

seriously I'm not talking about what he is or isn't but I am talking about what he could have done differently.

Wtf Sweden?

Hello shareblue, working overtime I see?