Worship Lucifer

Why do you faggots not worship Lucifer yet ?

>the lightbringer
>gave humans free will
>portrayed as blonde hair, blue eyed aryan type
>the most charismatic, charming and beautiful angel of all
>got tired of god's imperialism and was sent to hell because of it
>tortures the pedophiles, rapists and terrorists in eternity

Lucifer is ourguy. That's the biggest redpill there is.

God is just a CNN and you've been jewed your whole life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQLnKC29Y3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=tTd9V3LBZY4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thats not how lucifer looks you faggot

Show his dick

> imperialism
> bad

no

Yeah I lost my wings.

I'm a casual so correct me here but why is Lucifer evil if he punishes evildoers?
Chaotic neutral at worst.

I hate Germany

He looks more beautiful than anything a human could imagine.

...but now he's all tainted. He is lost and gone forever. He is The Great Foe and will be vanquished by almighty Christ Jesus very soon, will become a footstool under his feet.

He lies... and wants to bring everything down with him into the void.

>Gave freewill
Yea no, the holy trinity did.
>The lightbringer
More like deathbringer
>the rest is bullshit too, and manipulated.
nice try tho

Why do you still believe in fairy tales user?

Lucifer looks hardcore and yet we worship a hippie looking dude in a dress. Hmm.

This isn't what Lucifer is about. You see Lucifer fails in that he thinks he can do god better than God with none of the experience or wisdom. He may have the fire to reach that point but is ultimately held back.

Is Lucifer basically Prometheus?

He might be beautiful but he duped woman because he knew her vulnerabilities and that she didn't come from the ground like Adam did. He's constantly going up and down in his serpentine form (Satan) debasing us. Christ protects against this. You caused the fall of man through Eve
Dicks are great. Even the word is great and hot. But Lucifer or Baphomet also has tits. This speaks in my view NOT to traps. But to sodomitical rapist shunning heteros and to shit like the shekinah hoax and platonic complementarity. Do not focus on this fallen angel's penis. They only get them when they fall. And they can rape only females.

>implying we have free will

Esoteric kekist for life bitches (or at least until a more compelling meme emerges).

i'd rather worship Lucifer than any other perceived righteous god; most Christians haven't even read the old testament. That shit is worse than the Quran, and Quran was so fucking boring to get through. Shit is a broken record.

He doesn't. He himself will be thrown into a lake of fire, as will all of the angels and people who follow him, like OP.

God made hell to punish satan.

And "lucifer" or "light bringer" is just a shit latin translation of the Hebrew Heylel ben Shachar, "Shining One, Son of the Dawn".

i.e. angel.

go back to r/atheism, your movement is dead

Get behind me, Satan. Your trickery won't work this time

A

FUCKING

LEAF

youtube.com/watch?v=TQLnKC29Y3Y

A

FUCKING

COMMIE

Lucifer is the bringer of truth and reason. These are finite things and will enslave you, whereas the love of God is infinite.

Lucifer wanted to enslave mankind for its own good. However God created you to be free, for truly we are in His image and as He strives to order this universe so we must strive to order our souls.

Learn your flags, Leaf. We have never been, and will never be, a communist country.

Bullshit. satan is a liar, and a thief, and a murderer, and has been since the beginning of the earth.

>truth will enslave you

Then I wish to be enslaved, tbqh.

If you don't know, you can never truly care.

>prometheus

>also has tits. This speaks in my view NOT to traps

Yeah no lad

>worshiping anything that's a component of a Semitic religion
No.

>>tortures the pedophiles, rapists and terrorists in eternity

Do people still believe the "Lucifer punishes people in Hell" meme?

>not how lucifer looks

yeah, sure.

>worship anything

Thanks, but no thanks.

While logic points to Humans heralding Lucifer rather than Yahweh, I don't believe the semetic stories in the first place so it's really just a "what if" scenario.

>Blonde hair
WROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!

Forgot my fucking pic

>>tortures the pedophiles, rapists and terrorists in eternity
He's in hell as a punishment, just like them. Stop reading Catholic fanfiction

>it's really just a "what if" scenario.
Just contact him and see if he responds. Then you'll know "if it's just fairy tales".

There a cross now you can go to sleep

He decieves himself also, for without God's love can only be chaos.

You can't know. That's the point. That's the fundamental wisdom of faith. The love of God is more important than defining every parameter of reality.

Lucifer cmon. He shits his pants to the RIGHT hand of God.

That's after he has fallen and was sent to hell and became satan you moron.

Luciferianism is the ultimate bluepill of final death.

Are we still on the paradigm where darkness is order and light is chaos?

There are two and exactly two sides in this war you are unaware of.

For Jesus, and Against Jesus. satan naturally heads up the Against Jesus faction, but you do not have to be against Jesus to be on his side. Just be the way you were born. Which is on satan's side. This would presume that you have reached your age of accountability, of course.

Kings exile enemies. It's usual enough to be routine.

>portrayed as blonde hair, blue eyed aryan type
source?
that is a germanic thing

germanics tribes were always obsessed with their people with blonde hair and blue eyes

I allow God to let you motherfuckers exist.

I don't think the result is going to change after 20 years.

I do but thanks for enlightening these faggots.

T..t.hanks?

a godless existence is purposeless. Look what free-will allowed the child molesting elite do

I didn't think so. Care to explain what you mean?

I don't know if he knows his fate or not. T here are indications that he will know how short his time is, and indications that demons know there is "a time" when they will be disposed of "are you here to torment us before the time"?

He certainly deceived himself into thinking he had something to do with what he was, where he was, and how high on the totem pole he was.

I find that common among men too.

>worshiping a Jewish devil
>not worshiping Kek
The Day of the Croak is coming, OP.

Go to 1:00 to ignore intro.

Because it's another jewish trick.

The source says that he and his ministers can appear as angels of light.

The racist overtones are added to the source.

>anime poster
>edgy
>atheist
you have to go back

Crushing your balls is a sin. They don't do that. Being a pagan temple whore where the women fuck for money for Molech. And the males cross dress to do same. Is not the tits penis snake or traps or homosexuals who laid Eve

Are those your only retorts?

I misphrased that at the end. A heterosexual act caused that. Traps are not angels

Lucifer wanted to free people from tyranny and ignorance, so he gave them knowledge.

You could argue that Lucifer was responsible for our free will as in the Garden of Eden man didn't really have free will, was deprived of choice and kept in what was tantamount to comfy slavery.

Ultimately it's just an analogy. Man is God. God is whatever Man envisions it to be. No mind is great enough to witness the creator, no soil is great enough to draw it's notice. Ultimately it doesn't give a fuck about us.

The only way we can ever understand it is to try to become it. By doing this and improving ourselves over the course of countless generations we may eventually reach a point where we can discern a small sliver of it.

But it all starts with knowledge. And that was the metaphorical gift from Lucifer.

sorry, can't twist the knife in the wound more than this, it would be a war crime at this point

Man is not God. The sodomites said let us know them. They hated all strangers. If man were God they would already have "known" those angels

Woke af

All the order in this world right now is backed by darkness, by deception, by greed, by obfuscation.

Light is led astray and hidden, forced to reveal itself through means that would have hitherto been considered uncouth.

Because the fog is deep, people cannot see through that which is directly in front of them. The confusion is deep, most don't question the mechanisms. Doing such a thing begins to crack the illusion.

It's true. Satan worship is the final redpill.

The bible is a jewish trick to make equality and cuckery seem like concepts of God, but a quick look at nature reveals this to be a lie. Our world was clearly designed for the strong to survive and live in freedom while the weak must fall. Lucifer is the true lord of creation.

How did Eve choose to sex him up without free will? Maybe free will doesnt even exist

>Lucifer is the bringer of Truth and Reason.
So is God the harbinger of falsehood and deception?

If you worship lucfier I wouldn't worry about commiting the sun of crushing your balls since you are already in pretty deep on the sin departement.

Christ is not Rambo. God angered when the offspring of Lucifer and women created nephilim giants. Idiot!

Lucifer wants to be worshiped as god, and so has deluded human beings into worshiping him as god.

Lucifer wants to harm God, but as that is impossible, he chooses to harm those beings that God loves. Us.

You're just a pawn in a war you're unaware is already decided; you joined the losing team; and you will follow satan into hellfire to be in the dark, and on fire, forever.

Lucifer did not give humanity knowledge; he lied that eating the fruit would make them like God.

Are you like God by your use of the knowledge of good and evil, or are you like the devil himself?

>Why do you faggots not worship Satan yet ?

Neda mi se citat, al realno gubis vrijeme

No, just routinely evil.

Where did I say I did you moron. Where did i say traps did? That was you. Heteros are the problem here. Marriage is a temporary fix. Females make you forget Christ. Not men. Explain to me the 144,000 please

Edgy teenagers.

No, you explain the 144,000.

There is no knife, only your perceived existence of one. Similar to the autistic manchild still playing his fantasy mind games in the middle of the department store, too deluded to stand up and understand the fool he is making himself out to be.

Because the established church dismisses the idea doesn't mean it's without merit.

Christ himself pointed to this in the gnostic texts when he said "split a stone and i am there". Christ was the embodiment of God consciousness, which in ancient times was the gift the mysteries sought to give to the worthy.

Christ was a title then and is a meaningless collection of stories now. It is dead until you become it. That is the entire point.

You mean the original faggot snowflake?
>be in paradise
>meh

Except the ideas you just espoused are what is pushed by the Satanic churches that bastardize or ignore what God actually said.. God said one in a million get into heaven, narrow path etc..

It's not explicitly clear in Genesis that Eve's fruit picking is what caused the fall. They are cast out from paradise after Adam blames Eve to God, rather than immediately after she took the apple.

this post is genuinely retarded i would argue but your beyond all hope

>freemason pill

You didn't answer him though. Why do you believe in fairytales?

>Crushing your balls is a sin

who dat

(((God)))

>Jesus
>Gnostic texts

Pick one.

these are all good point's
you've convinced me

If Lucifer wanted worship he wouldn't have given the gift of knowledge. However your arguement does apply to one particular entity in scripture. Do you want to hazard a guess as to which one?

Why is Kek so mad at us?

said the guy trying to argue for a dead meme with chinese cartoon images, percieving the existence of his intellect when really he's just an other fool.
you're all so alike, with this false aura of superiority that you think you have, so you go in a thread where you don't belong, you say your ebin meme sentence and you just sit satisfied thinking that you've won the day.
this is what reddit does.
this is why you have to go back.

>1. “Thou shalt have no other gods before Me.”

As Luciferians we are sparks of the absolute, and while we are a singularity we are also part of the fullness of Plaeroma, the source of everything. As are other initiates of the mysteries dedicated to the absolute. Non-initiates are witnesses to this offering.

>2. “Thou shalt not make any graven image.”

Do not confuse symbols and their occult meaning without understanding their appropriate use in the Great Work.

>3. “Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vain.”

Do not use Divine names or words of power.

>4. “Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.”

Take atleast one day off during the week, atleast one more day from your month, and one day for the four seasons, away from your mundane work, and dedicate them to your spirit and spiritual work.
>5. “Honor thy father and thy mother.”

Understand your place in the Universe is relative to your understanding of the Universe. Know that all beings are in one way shape or form, related to eachother.

>6. “Thou shalt not murder.”

Do not kill in vain. Make sure only to kill when necessary, to eat, to survive or in self-defense, or to defend your Kin.

>7. “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”

Do not betray your spiritual nature. Do not deny your natural desires. Take your fill of life and love as you please but do so in accordance with your Will and be truthful to yourself without compromise.

>8. “Thou shalt not steal.”

You must not take unfair advantage, without knowledge and power to rightfully and truthfully gain advantages.

>9. “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

Do not delude others or tell lies. Do not let the Ego decide or the lower self to dictate what is the truth or not. Do not be a coward and gain merit at the cost of accusing someone else.

>10. “Thou shalt not covet.”

Do not blindly lust after material things, just for satisfying lust for material things.

A paradise without free will is no paradise. That is not even considering the fact that Lucifer gave up his special status to protect humanity from enslavement and subjugation by God. Lucifer is in essence a symbol of Human potential, as it is he who gave up his life to show us that. That is just from reading the Bible, leaving out all the esoteric interpretation.

They have never once touched a vagina
Where did they do that? Do you have a point?

Actually keked.