Sup Forums BTFO SO FUCKING BADLY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabrina_Gonzalez_Pasterski

> At the age of 23, Sabrina Pasterski, a Cuban-Polish young woman, has become world-famous for her contributions to physics

BRUTAL

> She's been called the equivalent to Albert Einstein

TOASTY

> Offered jobs by Blue Origin and NASA

BTFO

So much for "hurr stupid men can do ANYTHANG LOL" theory....

>be a woman
>get hand held through classes
>beta orbiters do hw for you
>prof lets you do research and publish shit b/c he wants to fuck you
>get invited to conferences b/c social justice and horny physicists
>be compared to 2nd rate self-promoting scientist

Wow, much science, very amaze

I'd care if she was built like a Cuban woman, I don't give a shit about a woman's success.

shill thread, move along folks.

these aren't shill threads man. They're what I call "anger promoting" threads. Prolly a /polack who wants to post a woman hate thread without actually doing that

I really really want to fuck that frog

I don't get this post. Someone decided to focus their time and effort on physics now she is getting praised for it? Umm yeah that's how shit works in the world you idiot. People are capable of great things. Most people don't give a flying shit. Women are not lesser than men in all regards, they do differ from them in a lot of ways which isn't bad. Women are better than men at some things. Stop being a feminist faggot you fucking commy

K, good for her? Her autism probably condemns her to unhappiness in her later years as finding a mate that has achieved as much (or preferably more) will be extremely difficult.

Wasn't it something like every 15 point increase in IQ for a woman increases her chances of severe depression in adult life by like 30%?

Whats wrong with it? Marie Curie was a woman too.

>has achieved as much
I once knew a professional landscaper who married a qt doctor. Some chicks become successful enough to not care about money. Got to have a 10/10 chad personality though

I...

>Woman praised for possibly being of similar skill to the most famous and immortalized physicists of all time, who was a man
>This means that women are better than men

What.

that frog...

>moderately attractive girl in a STEM field receives disproportionate amounts of attention and praise

Stop the fucking presses!!

Back when I was in engineering at uni we had one girl in our cohort. She was pretty hot but academically below average. And wouldn't you know it, she became the literal poster girl for the department at the school (they took photos of her with equipment and use them in all of the advertising for the department).

>been compared to Albert Einstein
You mean that damned kike who stole others works and pretended to be smarter than everyone when his theories didn't make sense

What contributions has she made to science that puts her on the same level as Einstein? And it's irrelevant anyway because even if she made contributions to science of that magnitude or higher pretty much nobody is making the claim that absolutely no women can be good at science or other technical things men do, the claim most people are making is that they are not as good in general and not designed to do these tasks by natural selection. For example, there are some women who are almost 8 foot tall. This fact alone does not mean women are naturally as good or better than men are at basketball in general.

Einstein was a faggot to be sure, but to his credit, he did come up with general relativity himself.

You guys aren't alone

Fine taste.

what does frogpussy smell like?

Feminists originally started the big pissing contest on gender achievements, so how is Sup Forums BTFO'd? People here simply like pissing off people off who take themselves too seriously

fertilized eggs

It's not stealing though, people argued that some others had come up with relativity themselves but it wasn't the case. Those people had argued for different things in different fields.

Einstein summarized all ideas into one branch.
If you actually had a brain, you'd check up on those people he had "stolen" from and seen that they were nowhere near to what Einstein proposed. It's like saying the chinese invented attack planes because they invented gunpowder and not the US working hard on aerodynamics, weapons and so forth.

>Complaining about a woman contributing to gravity research which will enable us to leave this rock

I'm not sure if you are legit retarded but posts like these will looked back thousands of years from now on and have people questioning your intelligence even in the future, perhaps linking your mental capabilities that of a negro.

Good for her. I bet I'm a better guitar player than she is

A woman finally did some work?
>fucking finally

srsly why do retards think Sup Forums is sexist racist bigoted without cause?
We want people to aspire to greatness and not live in degeneracy. We value and judge people based on their achievements and character, nothing else.

Genuinely a shill thread. Mods pls

fpbp as usual

>b/c he wants to fuck you

>In early 2016, a paper by Stephen Hawking, Malcolm J. Perry, and Andrew Strominger (Gonzalez Pasterski's doctoral advisor of whom she was working independently at the time)[20] titled "Soft Hair on Black Holes" cited Gonzalez Pasterski's work, making hers the only one of twelve single-author papers referenced that was authored by a female scientist.

>literally about twelve single-author papers by women respected in the entire field of physics

> all of these insecure middle-aged losers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA keep bashing a woman smarter than you sweetpies, you're a laughingstock

An outlier at best

>when woman are so shit that even one of them making it through is news worthy

Talk to any of the male nuclear physists, you wont see them on the newa

>DUDE NOT ALL X ARE LIKE THAT
>well gee I guess we're back to square zero

>wtf I love outliers now

But can she open the pickle jar?

>copy paste others work/theories and try to tie it together in a "triangle"

>this deserves award?