www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/trump-greenlights-arms-sales-saudis-frozen-under-obama
youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

L I A R !!!

DEFEND THIS, DRUMPFFUCKS!!!

ᵃʷᵒᵒ

Powerful statement.

Portubro, how accurate is this?

Who's ready for the 15th?

Scale of 1-10 with 10 being definitely happening what are the chances of a chimp out in fergueson.

Drumpf is occluding with the Prussians!!!!!!!!!

>CBO
>credible
How many Americans are on Obamacare now? Certainly not 20m, as was projected. CBO a shit on healthcare.

>Trump Greenlights Arms Sales To Saudis Frozen Under Obama.

>The State Department announced the resumption of the sale of arms last week, that will primarily be used by Saudi Arabia to fight their ongoing war in Yemen.

>This move comes at a time where Trump is stepping up operations by US forces in Yemen, fighting the al Qaeda branch; al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP).

>AQAP however, has not been the primary target of the Saudis who are currently engaged in fighting with the Houthis allied with the segments of the Yemeni army who have rejected the Saudi backed government that was installed before the war.

>The weapons shipment will primarily consist of technology used to carry out more precision air strikes.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-13/trump-greenlights-arms-sales-saudis-frozen-under-obama

Link to previous:

Just...wow. Amazing.

>Dutch elections
>Trump rally
anything else?

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

You decide

>Put in SSE on muh Xbone since it's been a few weeks and I've played too much Witcher recently (gotta stop before I overplay and ruin it permanently)
>Go check out latest mod ads
>Pic related is in the unofficial French translation patch

AHHHHHHHH

>and some would be among people who CBO projects would be made eligible

They're literally making shit up.

Medicaid is bankrupting the states it has to be cut.

Not very diverse

I know this is a troll post, but seriously, what do they mean by resist? Are they going to leave the country? Are they going to form a military coup and overthrow the government? Are they going to stop obeying the laws? What they hell are they talking about? Resist what? What does that even mean?

Can I get a quick gestalt on the press conference?
What did Spicer say to the Geert question? What else did he say of any importance?

if you are Israeli it makes no sense voting democrat

maga

youtube.com/watch?v=Xr9Oubxw1gA

Please do not post obvious photoshops of our hero Horsey's cartoons.

>What are we adding to this lads

KAC's microwave comments
Media making the firing of US Attorneys a bigger deal than it needs to be

@116494525
A

Yes, more accurate than most history books.

Except for the fact Spain tried hard to take what's ours and got BTFO every single time.

>116490406
>116491406
>116492919

This is some advanced shilling.

>Trump may still be our leader b-but at least we vandalized a poster!

Horsey' such a cuck he can't even fight back right

whats with all the butthurt Iranian shills lately? I can't wait until greater israel is realized and Iran is ashes. HEIL ISRAEL. HEIL TRUMP

>tfw you will never live in that reality

I don't like this, fucking Trumo and his semite-loving bullshit. His one striking flaw

Communist chimpout/Mayday

kek

OH MY FUCKING GOD TRUMP APPROVED AN ARMS SALE TO AN ALLY SO THEY CAN BLOW UP IRANIAN-BACKED SANDNIGGERS IN YEMEN STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

The Houthis have "Death to America" WRITTEN ON THEIR FLAG. I'm OK with goddamn near anything that results in dead Houthis.

How is it possible to be THIS btfo?

>saudi
>ally

Pick one.

>Emperor giving arms to kebab so that they remove other kebab
The problems just solve themselves

guys? is it even possible to proxy on Sup Forums anymore?

im starting to think you guys are actually all from the countries you post from. i could not get a single proxy (even paid services) to work through here. It either gets caught while posting or the captcha will not allow a request.

i know they are not allowed here but i was experimenting cause i thought some of you especially germany, are just pretending to be retarded for (yous)...but i guess germans really are that stupid.

>chuckles in putin

Reminder that Republicans had everything set for a beautiful 2018 but then went full retard, failed to unite with Trump and will become a non party soon

His Mom and Dad were so sad they made t-shirts and sold them on the street

Only in America do our police need snipers and MRAPS.
I love this place.

>saudi's are good guys
>houthi's are bad guys

fucking americans, i swear

lick that semite ass and ballsack trump

t. concern trolls from iran. fuck off.

How do you respond when someone says the newest healthcare bill will result in people dying in the streets and 25 million losing coverage?

I fucking love the vitriolic and impotent rage of liberals. So blinded by their own insanity that they cannot perform the most rational of decisions.

One of my favorites is that tweet that said "My friend's child cried when I told him Trump would kill his parents".

what? Has the media talked about this?

They should stop being bitches and move back to israel and stop voting all together

Laugh harder

How did Spain even try to compete?

>to

What's wrong?
Your ebin thread not getting enough attention?

Better post more cartoons

Obama really had a smooth transition out, didn't he?

>leave the country
Canada won't take them so no.
>military coup
This is why Trump has been cultivating his personal popularity with the military and part of why he picked Mattis. No soldier or marine is going to volunteer to shoot Mad Dog.
>stop obeying the laws
Niggers vote 90% Democratic so that wouldn't exactly be a new tactic for them.
>What they hell are they talking about? Resist what? What does that even mean?
Basically pic related.

@116495055
wtf i love saudi arabia now

fuck off spamming faggot

>to
oh, niggers. even when you're trying to be serious, you're just clowns.

i remember that one. that was satire though

They are on paper
Our only real allies are Australia, Netherlands, and Japan
Literally everyone else are others we lean on for money

King nigger sold them literally the most arms of any president but no cares until Trump does it. The hypocrisy is fucking amazing.

During the transition, Trump was asked by the press about the kind of info he was briefed with, and whether any of it was shocking. In particular, talking about a meeting with Obama, he said (paraphrasing): "He told me about a lot of the problems we've got as a country, including one big one." On other occasions he's talked about his briefings, where he refers to "one serious problem in particular" he was informed of. He's done this multiple times.

What was it?

>obama robbing everything from past presidents
sounds right

You have Sven as a neighbor, Norway. You remember that.

Shucks chuck, I'm about as American as apple hiddly ho-haa pie! Skiddly piddly YEEEEEEEHAW time to skedaddle on a down to the hodown hootenanny, jimbo jiminy cricket james dog gone heck!

where is that Soon?

>I-Im not m-mad at a-all. Stupid l-liberals

Police get MRAPs because it's cheaper for the fed to just give them to police departments than it is to properly deconstruct them. The ones they hand out are demilitarized as best they can anyway, and it's cheaper for police departments to get a free MRAP than it is to order a new SWAT van.

Stop bullying Kellyanne!

>tfw I cannot tell satire and real leftists apart anymore

IIRC it was North Korea

>Who gives a shit about the backstory?

BLM was trying to argue that it wasn't actually a robbery, but rather that Brown had actually arranged a deal where the store would trade marijuana for cigarillos. Thus making it a trade rather than a robbery. The point was to trying and prove that Mike wasn't really a violent person. The edited video clip makes it look like a mutual transaction occurred.

The problem is that unedited video shows that the store staff had no interest at all in buying the weed and turned him down immediately. They basically told him to GTFO and he got mad.

No matter how slimy and treacherous they are they're still an ally on paper and we need to treat them as such until we can complete the Great Petrodollar Desandnigging.

Ayyyy

Laugh and walk away
"People dying in dthe streets" has literally never been a thing here in freedomland because we have ER's and clinics
People actually DO die in the streets and waiting rooms everywhere else though

Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Keep watching the streets, based chimp-wrangler.

>ethics
>Obama

He was one of the most unethical presidents ever but democrats never called him out on it.
Fucking wiretapped everyone and bombed the hell out of syria without congressional approval

Change from arming mud people would have been nice

That arm is embarrassing despite the gender and despite the tattoo

I hear Canada has free healthcare, go there.

"I hope you're one of them, commie scum."

She is a whore

France

>Check out my new tat! Haha, suck it, drumpfters.
>WHY CAN'T I GET A JOB? THANKS BLUMPF U RUINED EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

yeah, it's still funny because it's something you could definitely see them saying

He learned who's bulling the strings.

I too demand answers

Deus Vult Netherlands!

dats racis senpai imma hit that REPORT

*votes straight progressive ticket*

nuff said

They left those in the box during Obama's entire presidency? That explains a lot.

CUUUUTE!

He was briefed on the X-Com project. That's why he's suddenly so interested in space. We have to build a space wall and make the aliens pay for it.

Lookin right at dem titties
Also look at her legs, so anemic that the blood flow is visible
Yep, the Saudis will literally never be a threat due to the fact that we are too vigilant and they have fuckall on yes of population and land. They need us far too much