Kekistan general - WELCOME TO KEKISTAN EDITION

>Size approx: 4,059 acres
>Price: USD 6,950,000
>Location: South East of Las Vegas, Arizona
>Has a (probably almost empty) Gold mine
>LINK: vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/usa/arizona/stella-ranch/

FROM THE OTHER THREAD:
>Ok lads, this is what we need to do to build a succesful kekistani state.

>In other threads we have already stated that the place should be a private Island and that it should be located in US Soil.
Ok, update: not in a private island because is like 50000x more expensive

>What you haven't realized yet is that the form of government should be A CORPORATION.

>Let me explain, Kekistan should be a company, and all its citizens should be employees of this company. This has to be like this because within a company employees produce value which is traded with other emploees. For instance, security guards at the gate protect the people who are inside the building, and the people who clean the WC do it for the security guards. This is a small example, but it is important to address that services are traded within the employees WHITOUT PAYING TAXES.

>Of course, everything that the company produces is taxed when is sold outside. This is the same as if the other country was setting a tarif on us. But there is an influx of money when we sell goods outside which is like an export, and also the company can establish policies so the employee who sells a good outside gets 100% of the income that the sale produces.

>This has to be worked a bit, but I think you can understand the basics.

>Ok, now, why a company? Because this allows other based Sup Forumsacks to be elected and get a working visa to live in the US, and if they do not follow the rules, or behave they can just be fired which is the same as being deported.

>Can we work on this idea?
> 19jRCiwV1sejxqNdDkdphkm8LobLDezQLe

Other urls found in this thread:

privateislandsonline.com/islands/samung-island
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/south-america/chile/turtle-island/
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-verdugo
privateislandsonline.com/islands/itaranaj-island
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=brazilian island&*
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tikinaira2
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tojo-una-una-island
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-del-rey
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro
privateislandsonline.com/islands/valiha-island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil
express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
privateislandsonline.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Political_Party_(Norway)
youtube.com/watch?v=qWj5T-0lAf4
youtube.com/watch?v=fXmuJUInkL8
w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_micronations
youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
landwatch.com/Carbon-County-Wyoming-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/318099234
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs_Who_Desired_a_King#The_fable
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OTHER user SAID:
>Orania does the same thing.
>Rights of admission reserved.
here:

So where are the whyte wimmin at?

Worked like this it would need 7000 usd from 1000 anons and we would make it. These 7000 usd would buy you 2346 square metres.

THIS MAKES THE PROJECT A VALID ONE!

>whyte wimmin
It's next to Las Vegas, you tell me.

Can we change Kekistan to Kekish Federation so it doesn't have a sandnigger name. Some of the major powers are federations: USA, Russia, Germany, India, to name a few.

>44
Kek has spoken

BUMPER CAR
>Kekistan is now the Kekish Federation!

>I don't know what -stan is the post

Can we not let uneducated people there?

privateislandsonline.com/islands/samung-island

This is a very good option.

KEK WILLS IT

We should set some rules to get in though

Bulgaria is allowing in Kekistan, they hustle like no other. Welcome.

Liquid Jew here, I'm working on an economic platform in order to obtain funding for the corporation.

>privateislandsonline.com/islands/samung-island
It is... you could buy 4000 square meters for 2880 square meters.

But honestly, I don't know how easy it would be for everybody to get a working visa there. I think if we succeed on the first attempt we should colonize other areas using the same tactic.

Here's the islands:

Turtle Island
South Pacific Ocean
vladi-private-islands.de/en/islands-for-sale/south-america/chile/turtle-island/

Isla Verdugo
South Pacific Ocean
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-verdugo

Itaranaja Island
South Atlantic
privateislandsonline.com/islands/itaranaj-island

Brazilian Island
Uruguay River
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=brazilian island&*

Tikina-i-ra
South Pacific
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tikinaira2

Tojo Una Una Island
Molucca Sea
privateislandsonline.com/islands/tojo-una-una-island

Isla Del Rey
North Pacific
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-del-rey

Isla San Pedro
South Pacific Ocean
privateislandsonline.com/islands/isla-san-pedro

Nosy Valiha Island
Indian Ocean
privateislandsonline.com/islands/valiha-island

*It is... you could buy 4000 square meters for 2880 USD.
>sorry for that

Why not the Stella ranch? We would get like
2346 square meters each for 7000 usd
and we need 1000 anons to start the project.
+ is near a major city in USA

Why do we need a private island?

How about this plan:

Start (more) shit between Turkey and Europe. Europe loses because cancer from the inside.

Turks & Africans migrate into Europe

But now Africa is empty

We all flock to Afrika

Make Afrika great again

Europe is now a shithole with crappy weather, and Afrika is colonised by us with beautiful weather.

Or Kek Corp.

>Africa
>Empty
TOP KEK

I like kek corp

Look up the whole Namibia thing kripplechan did, I think buying an island will be much more possible.

The company should be controlled by stakeholder citizens

>Not an ethnostate
Please call again.

Federation of Kek sounds very diplomatic.

Kekist Corporate Republic

Idea to think: stakeholders should be able to vote to change the CEO of the city but not to rule per se.

If i ever buy my own island i will probably call it republic of Kekkenia.

I genuinely hate this fucking meme. You're exposing Meme Magic and Kek to all the normies, therefore rendering our efforts futile. This is all LARP nonsense which will accomplish nothing, do you not realize how many times this has been attempted in the past? You do realize this fuckery sent one poor user out into the desert, where I'm sure he died because we never heard from him again after claiming he'd update us.

This reeks of Reddit faggotry. You're not true followers of Kek; We're supposed to remain anonymous as that's our strength, through that anonymity we cannot be tracked down, slandered, or labelled but by doing this whole Kekistan nonsense you're allowing all of that to happen. Please, drop this dumb Sargon of Akkad meme.

America is already kekistan so why complain.

>donate to me goyim just (((6,000,000))) more shekels for a meme paradise

What's wrong with having our own island country? Kek approves of this idea

It's you that's not listening to kek's orders nigger.

Kekistan is a reddit meme. (Im not from reddit but i have been in previous White ethnostate threads) The things is people like to brainstorm but once things come down to real socializing and real life. All anons back out. (Also trusting an user with money is risking) If i started my own microstate idd just let in people through screening (And mostly my family)

Sup Forums-/k/-/fit/ PMC?

I am for Principality of Kek.

We've founded in Arizona?
Right then let's get empire building

Found our potential first colony
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bir_Tawil

>In 2014, author Alastair Bonnett described Bir Tawil as the only place on Earth that was habitable but was not claimed by any recognized government.

Other colonial endeavours could include:

>>express.co.uk/news/world/668073/Vladimir-Putin-offers-disillusioned-British-citizens-free-land-in-Russia
>The Russian government has been giving away free land in the Far East of the country.

From the wealth gathered from these two colonies, we could see a snowball effect of being able to buy more and more islands in the pacific and offshore inlets

>privateislandsonline.com/

Soon we'll have a sizable empire and enough wealth acquired to annex territories of smaller states

Plan comes first, money goes later.
>FYI ways to protect you from fuckery are already invented. For instance, check BNKTOTHEFUTURE.COM

Also im a bit paranoid about some 4channers. I wouldnt be suprised if when we allow everyone to bear arms that one autist will just mow down our entire population on said microstate. (Either a crazed 4chantard or a CIA plant)

Can we make EU4 real again?

I FOUND THE MONEY NEEDED FOR THE ISLAND.

THIS IS WHAT TO DO.

>Hear me out
I can't speak for other countries, but in Norway it is a near zero effort to register a religion, and you get paid yearly for each member in your organization.
>$90 for each member.
>In Norway alone 100 000 nor/pols could be memes into joining for shits and giggles. All you have to do is go on your government-issued homepage and deselect Christianity and chose KEK
>$9 000 000 achieved
>buy land
>???
>spread religion to other countries
>buy more land
>???
>???
>Launch our shitskincleansing crusade from The Kiloyear Empire of Kek (KEK), doing a quick pitstop in Antarctica to claim the lebensraum and oilfields that surely will be available due to muh global warming

You really didnt learn from Rhodesia didnt you.

But who would get the main investments?
An user would need to sacrafice his anonimity to become a spokesperson.

I stated what's wrong with having our own island country, and Kek doesn't approve of this idea.

You can't just show up to some island and claim it's yours, you'd also be a fool to entrust an user with all your money for some meme concept that sounds great on paper but in reality, would fail almost instantly.

You're a fool if you believe that those who lurk Sup Forums have the capability to run, manage, and ensure the prosperity of a nation-state. You'd need actual skills, knowledge, and the ability to reproduce.

In the phillipines you're essentially saying you'll need private security.

I'll put up a 100k if I get a guaranteed principality

The main investments would be get by the corporation. The corporation has legal personality and it is able to rise money. Of course every user will have to sacrifice anonimity, mainly because they will be holding nominative shares.

This is a good idea min venn. 100k is many tho

Why not a PAC or superPAC.

You think we're all morons here? If you knew irl people from here you'll d be surprised

A large section of the Antarctic continent remains unclaimed, we'll need to arrange an expedition to stick our flag in that land.

Additionally, if we manage to meme Corbyn into power here in the UK, he will give away all of Britain's oversees territories, including the Falklands and Gibraltar, we simply snap them up before any else can and ethnically cleanse the resident Bongs.

Whats your plan to counter CIA plants. Like for instance A faggot like Richard Spencer would want to join him (Someone similair to him)

Kill yourselves retarded meming underage fucks

Back to plebbit cunts

>guaranteed principality
So that's why we should use BNKTOTHEFUTURE.com. Kim Dotcom uses this platform to rise money.

>-40 degrees celcius.
> Freezing to death
Sounds good mate

>2001
>2 Norwegian comedians got 8% of the vote without the power of kek or the legion of meme wizards.

I rest my case.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Political_Party_(Norway)

Hey moldbug

Memetic Principality of Kek

I'm not curtis :)

Ok anons, I know you are skeptical, but this has already been accomplished. Just CHECK:
(start 0:45)
youtube.com/watch?v=qWj5T-0lAf4

Even better. this should be the name. A powerfull name.

Also, kek has spoken, it will be AUSTRALIA

Here's an instructional video

If you ignore the poo accent and reddit memes

youtube.com/watch?v=fXmuJUInkL8

I'll tell you in a second why this whole post is moronic and why OP is a faggot. But first I'd like to reckon that there has been no serious debunking of this moronic plan yet. That tells me something about this movement.

>the form of government should be A CORPORATION [...with the "host state"]
okay... go on...
>services are traded within the employees WHITOUT PAYING TAXES
See? Here's your first wrong conclusion: How do you want to avoid paying taxes whilst living inside an ACTUAL STATE? Do you seriously think that the government of Nevada, Chile, Greece, or fucking La-La-Land would accept a community on its soil that magically PAYS NO TAXES? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT "STATE" MEANS?

There's only one way of founding a state: Claim land. With violence if needed.

>For instance, security guards at the gate protect the people who are inside the building, and the people who clean the WC do it for the security guards.
Yes. That is called "economy" what you describe here. By the way, money facilitates your little security-guard-toilet-cleaner model considerably. But that still doesn't explain the need for government/taxes (or against it).
How does OP organize natural monopolies like a road system or an electrical grid? Let competing companies build competing grids/road systems and the like? What about health care/education/retirement? Is that all for free? Or does OP just kick out the sick and the old?

No taxes - no common infrastructure, no minimal standards, no solidarity, no state. You need as little as possible - but you need some.

And here's why OP is a moron: His leadership qualities and his ideas are abysmal. Never would I want to live under such unwise rule.

>Do you seriously think that the government of Nevada, Chile, Greece, or fucking La-La-Land would accept a community on its soil that magically PAYS NO TAXES
We must fight them, we are an oppressed people and have come thus far on our own strength of will

NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How much does the sea floor cost?

Jesus Christ they pay cult leaders in Norway taxpayer money to spread their shit cults!?

So you didn't understand what I was saying. What I was saying is that EVERY COMPANY IN THE WORLD has employees that does things for their workmates, those services aren't taxed because they are done as part of the company activity. The cleaner does a service for the guard, and the guard does another service for the cleaner, but the gov doesn't see a damn penny for those exchanges. This is because the activity is done under the umbrella of the corporation.

What does the state tax? Whatever output or input the company has. When the company BUYS services from the outside, the gov taxes that activity with a VAT (if exists) and if the sales produce profit the state taxes for it. But the taxation regime is different for a company than for an individual, and if the Memetic Principality of Kek is built as a corporation, then their citizens (Aka employees) will be able to exchange goods and services without actually having to pay except for their earnings (that's why we all will have a $1 wage, Trump does the same, and so did Steve Jobs for this very same reason).

Who will build the roads? Guess what... we will. They will belong to the company, and you are retarded.

>implying trading services = trading capital
He means trading goods and serviced to eachother in exchange for goods and services to avoid money being moved ... If no money is exchanged you dont have to claim tax on it.

>t gungan

sea niggers go home

How hard is it for anons to get citizenship in Norway?

I'm sure there are enough neets here with not much else to do

But which anons wold you invite?

Of course, if your community grows large enough you end up in some kind of electoral district and you can form a community council or what not. But all this within the regulatory framework (state/federal taxes included) of the respective country. No need to make a state if all you want is a mere community.

>Of course, everything that the company produces is taxed when is sold outside.

Cuckoo Clock Nigger can't read. If someone sells shit on the world market there is taxation by the US gov. If they provide services to each other: No tax by Kekistan.

> No need to make a state if all you want is a mere community.

Which is more or less my approach.

We need to meme this into existence. Pic related.

No one is going to actually live there. It's just for the kek's.

Guess who takes advantage?

(PDF warning from nor government)

w ww.regjeringen.no/contentassets/8e328011f0e541d99e0b6243387e38dd/tilskuddstellende_medlemmer_tros-og_livssynssamfunn_2015.pdf

>not taking advantage of the ocean

So then your people a still subject to the state/federal taxes and it's still the state who's defining the rules on road building, electricity, security, economy, everything. For example, you will NOT be free to ban Coca Cola or anyone from selling stuff in your town. You will have so little power that you will change not more in your community than any religious nutjob community in the US. At best. And I'm not moving there.

Kekidh would be a name for land of Kek in ancient Egyptian

As long as don't CLAIM AND DEFEND a junk of land you can forget it. Again, you seriously need control over your land. This is why wars are fought. That's what you guys need and you better make a plan on that first. You can start here with your inquiries: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_micronations

I don't know, Muslims?

I'm creating a republic not a dictatorship. Of course people will have to follow US rules, like not selling recreational weed because it is forbiden in Arizona.

You can think of this like the Amish community. But believing in computers, drones and so on.

Where the fuck is Las Vegas, Arizona?

I live in Bullhead City, so I am as close to "Las Vegas, Arizona" as you can get.

"-Stan" is a Persian word, as in, from one of the greatest empires in history and not Arabic

Yeah, this "Kekistan" shit makes us look like sand niggers. Looks absolutely disgusting.

You kids legit have an extra chromosome don't you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

Shouldn't Kekistan be located in the Caucasus so all its citizens are technically, and by definition, caucasians?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus

Ok, I found another place. I think it's better. LAND IS AS FAR YOU CAN SEE (PIC RELATED)

> Wyoming so whittier and safer.
> Wide open space for cattlemen and sportsmen alike
> Scenic rangeland, with plenty of water and plenty of grass
> Sub-irrigated meadows provide profitable grazing, achieving cattle gains of up to two pounds per day
> Only six miles from the Medicine Bow National Forest
> Year round state highway and county road access.

> Property type:Farms and Ranches
> Parcel Size:10710.41 Hectares
> Price:US$5,900,000

This means that with 1000 anons putting 6000 usd every user would get 10.71 Hectares

>Of course people will have to follow US rules, like not selling recreational weed because it is forbiden in Arizona.
>like not selling weed
>selling weed
>weed

That's what it comes down to, I guess.

Thank you btw for poiting out again that your "vision" is retarded. Protip: If you just want to live under the law of the US and "believe in drones" - why not just move to the US? (You are already allowed to "believe in drones" & you don't even need a flag for that, I promise. )

US rules apply on US terretory. Understood now?

>You can think of this like the Amish community.
Yes. That's what I thought.
Moron.
Sorry: Amish.

KEK VULT

Bump please

NEW THREAD:
Also, check last land found
> Property type:Farms and Ranches
> Parcel Size:10710.41 Hectares
> Price:US$5,900,000

This means that with 1000 anons putting 6000 usd every user would get 10.71 Hectares

if hit mega or powerball ill buy it

NEW THREAD:

BUMP

PLEASE don't be serious with this /pol, because if you do not succeed you will be eternally btfo. Next you'll be wondering which planet to migrate too. I bid thee good luck on that one.

Are you guys called kekugees?

Fuck off

>his means that with 1000 anons putting 6000 usd every user would get 10.71 Hectares
>landwatch.com/Carbon-County-Wyoming-Farms-and-Ranches-for-sale/pid/318099234

That's That's 26.46 Acres per user
(for the non hectare speaking American anons)
and it's not in a desert.

Kekfugees are Kekistanis looking for a new home in another country. They are a religion of peace and only want to rape your women and replace your culture with sacred memes.

We need a KEK message board that organizes all GETS so we can read Kek's will on a macro level.

Frog fags BTFO

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Frogs_Who_Desired_a_King#The_fable