Decent Turks Thread

Turks in this thread legitimately answer your questions about anything, no braindead Turks allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uQN5etoZr4E
youtube.com/watch?v=xiAwOKz4YpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do your people like BMW 3 series so much?

how do i fuck a turkish girl

Why do turks stink like shit? Why did you let your government make a fake coup? Why do you let your government sponsor terrorism?

What is the one commonality across decent turks? Greek/slavic admixture? Hatred for islam?

Why is Döner Kebab so tasty?

And why are you so bro tier?

Play Independence March as mating call

Do Turks actually want to restore the Ottoman Empire and its former borders?

Do they realize the second they touch Europe they would be annihilated within seconds?

guess they just like bmw quality but cannot afford a decent one

>german
>thinks Turks are brotier
oh i am laffing

as a turk i don't wanna turnback to ottoman borders.so much different people to deal,i do not even want kurds

We don't really, majority of the people are just below 5 IQ, or just has financial benefit in supporting the government.

lol you call that thing "kebab" in Europe, I find it pretty untasty desu. Stuffing everything inside a bread roll doesn't make kebab.

Let's not say Islam, but braindead people who ruined this country and it's potential to become a decent western nation.

not being a dickhead ? there is all kind of decent turks.just think about turkish immigrants who settled 60 years ago and turks who come there to graduate programmes/investing etc...there are lot of differences between them

I prefer berlin doner when there is no good-old ankara döner.It's pretty much german döner because you can't find something like that a lot

>i do not even want kurds

I said no braindeads, seems like someone didn't listen

Do you think turkey has a chance to ever get into the EU?

If yes, are you insane?

decent turk= clowns of europeans. self hater secular liberal left wing tiny turkish minority.

thanks to allah, there are not many of you unlike europe here.

now go and lick some european ass slave.

Will the Turks vote "yes" at the referendum?

Is there any active civil resistance against his regime in Turkey or they are suppressed?

Will Erdogan stop after that or will he go further to strengthen his grip on Turkey?

Do you think a real civil war could erupt in Turkey if he does?

I see no benefit in Turkey as a country joining the EU anymore. EU is already shit because of countries like Greece, Spain and co. Turkey would just be another one in this list, however as a citizen it would benefit me, also Erdogan made it clear that we are not interested in joining the EU in this state, it MIGHT be the only matter I support him about.

I am afraid, majority will say "yes". But there are rumors that many people changed their views and going to vote No, even ex-erdogan fans. So tables might just turn, would be perfect.
Erdogan is just a middle-eastern headed power abusing cliche dictator, which he push to it's limits i assume.

Nah, a civil war would happen a long time ago if it was to happen. We are so passive-agressive.

unfortunately yes,second,second,yes

you kijil in your ass,you libtard kurdish lover

You think erdogan is gonna put sanctions or something on the netherlands?

How worse can the situation goes since the failed putsh?

Nah it's just the drama snowballing imo. All his words are blank, he is trying to get attention before referendum and his people LOVE it.
But if he took it to a next level and actually did something, I wouldn't be surprised.

Are Turks white?

What happened in the last 20 years that made the Turks so conservative and vote for Erdogan?

When I was a kid people used to say how progressive and modern Turkey was compared to the Middle East and how they were a model and an exemple to follow for the rest of MENA.

But now they're seem to don't give a fuck and are willing to give Erdogan all the power he wants.

Also, what's the average Turk opinion on Mustafa Kemal? I'm talking big cities (Istanbul, Ankara, western Turkey) and the rest of the country.

Why are the Turks in Germany/Holland/Belgium such nigger-tier savages, compared to Turks in Turkey.

No.

>turkish army

They use the coup attempt as an excuse to ANYTHING now, the major difference I saw is that now they can freely accuse anyone by being a terrorist, it is kinda scary to be fair.

more pure you are,more caucasian you are.else you can look look like an arab or an irish(lazlar)

Will the Turks ever be able to fix their country and negotiate peace with the Slavs?

turks in turkey that you communicate knows english so they are more educated part.immigrated turks are descendant of lower worker class

erdogan's end game?

i have lots of turkish and kurdish qties in my class
how do i date one

Turks were always conservative. Ataturk was good at persecuting and controlling them, after his successors depleted, they got out of their hives and started the "counter revolution"

Mustafa Kemal is like god to some Turks. They wouldn't let anyone say a bad thing about him, Erdogan fans as you can imagine -at least most of them- dislike him, I think he is someone we all have debt, but making him some sort of God is unhealthy.

Gods, trust me I want to know that too.

Can we get Constantinople back? you can keep the rest of Anatolia

im not deluded but "no" will win im 100% sure. see you at referandum day

youtube.com/watch?v=uQN5etoZr4E

an ego doesn't have an end.

>kurdish qties
>kurdish
>qties
kek

And yet Erdocuck is the one supporting terrorists.

>thick body
>thick big ass
>smooth middle eastern skin
cant resist, im not gay

No, they're just Arabs, but I'm sure they wish they were white

Was that video proof to your statement?
Really?

By his actions, about Mosul, or the implementations he made since the beginning of his times, I can truly say he is a Neo-Ottomanist. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually wanted to become a Monarch. And he would have support for it.

Sadly, and exactly.

ofc not. want a statistical explanation?

>smooth middle eastern skin
>implying they don't have three times more body hair than regular caucasian man
>implying they don't have huge noses

explain pic related then?

Turks and Arabs are different ethnicities, stop being retarded

Yeah show me, would be interesting to have 100% assurance about an event that has not happened yet.

You are extremely deluded.

Turkey is very diverse. you can easily find girls that look as pale as the swedes, or as dark as the arabs

so you guys really need a no on the referendum?
is their any other way you guys can stop becoming a dictatorship and possibly ottomans 2.0?

Oh shit yeah they must be the whitest people on the planet going by that

which kind of roaches hate us?

Is the islamists of erdogan or the secular grey wolves?

I need to know which lives i will spare

Same dark skin & Jew-sized noses

Exactly, as a Turk I can't really be sure of my exact ethnicity since through history immigration and slavery policies were quite unique, I might have Albanian ancestors, so as Georgian or Russian ones. Or just Turks, can't really know.
Afaik Turks are one of the most genetically diverse people as a fact too.

nationalists invaded cyprus so yeah

AKP got %49,50 of votes last election. their attendance rate was record high. this election they will have lower attendance rate, and 10% of them are "cuckservatives" that will vote no.

meanwhile other voters see this referandum like last hope, expecting around 95%+ attendance. chp got almost no "yes" voters, mhp got around 20% yes, which is still okay. if more than 60% k*rds vote no as expected, it will be win for no.

here is what will happen after no
oh they deleted the vid

youtube.com/watch?v=xiAwOKz4YpI

nvm, it's better that way. no spoilers :^) watch out for soner polat

Why are you allowed to be a NATO member?

Do you think the Army can still do something to prevent an Islamic Republic in Turkey. Maybe not today but if Erdogan continues to push his agenda. I mean it's been their fucking job to protect Ataturk's legacy for the last 100 years, there must still be some Generals and soldiers willing to do it right?

What's your source? How will it happen? All the diaspora Turks are die hard "EVET" fans in Europe.

Well, no. Because sadly and horribly, that's what the majority wants in the end. Decency is rare in this country, people who are smart and educated already left. Statistically, 2 out of 1 people voted for Erdoğan last election.

Do you want the true red pill about Turkey? No matter what happens in the April referendum or the next elections, or the one after that, Turkey will always remain a middle eastern shithole.

>b-but why, user?
The "right" kind of Turks are not reproducing, they're emigrating and probably assimilating at lightning speed as they've grown to hate the shithole they were born into.

>b-but other anti-erdogan anons from tr told me things would improve?
They're probably from Izmir or other progressive cities where they do know it's pretty bad in the rest of the country, but not really understanding just how fucked up beyond all reason the situation is. If they talk proudly of central Asian ancestry or Ottoman glory, they're capable of deluding themselves into believing anything to avoid facing the harsh realities anyone who is not a complete roach should come to terms with.

No. There is no way the army prevents the Islamisation of Turkey at this point. The stupid "coup," as they call it, in July, made the public brave enough to get to the streets and fight with their own soldiers like retards. The army never had the "shoot" command and they weren't retaliated, from which they gained courage.

If the army, at any point in future, attempts to stop Islamisation, waves of retarded people will get to the streets and soldiers will need to shoot their own people. It's out of possibility within near future.

>decent
>t*rk
pick one cockroach

>Do you think the Army can still do something to prevent an Islamic Republic in Turkey.

you will see in around 5 months
"ergenekon" as a name, was not a coincidence.

I am not sure if there is, but there surely was. Think of army like a cat in Erdoğan's lap now. There used to be some ballsy generals out there, they have done some time in jail for no reason, now they are writing books, protesting stuff, trying to get elected etc. No hope from army desu.

Some non-whites can be alright, take Native Americans for example, David Yeagley, Stand Watie and Sonny Landham are all based, just a shame the leftist agenda indoctrinates many of them into hating "big bad whitey" due to the past, even though Europeans were just as bloodthirsty to the Natives as the different Native tribes were to eachother.

Why do Turks mindlessly support everything Erdogan does?

He's bad for the Turkish image, for the Turkish economy, bad for the Turkish democracy, he institutionalizes corruption and he backed ISIS.

With Erdogan's recent power grabs, how are Milliyetçi Hareket Partisi faring?

No braindead turks
>turks >not being braindead

People are actually braindead. The only legitimate answer to this.

It's not like they are "unaware". They just want things to be like this.

Religion.
MHP made a shocking U-turn and decided that they wanted to support Erdogan for the referendum and the path to dictatorship. There are rumours that MHP's leader was offered vice-presidency of some sort.

Some influential people within MHP opposed Bahceli (MHP's leader) in this decision, but they were mostly kicked out of the party and their meeting are getting sabotaged so that Bahceli can get enough room to convince MHP's voters.

MHP was always like this;
"Saying a bunch of agressive stuff to Erdoğan, looking like they are freedom fighters, then they start licking his balls in every crucial moment." It will happen everytime."

>how are Milliyetçi Hareket Partisi faring?
divided. around 80% no, 20% yes. their leaders has lost his power by saying yes, and will be replaced too in 5 months

They abhor those who hate Erdogan and get the same kind of satisfaction Sup Forumsacks from burgerland did when Trump got elected, multiplied by a thousand. Liberal tears equivalent of Turkey is white Turk tears.

Everything else is just secondary reasons.

Please cause more shit so Greece can get back Carigrad and the minor asia coast, you fucking cockroach.

Ok thanks, sounds pretty fucked up.

Can you tell me more about the Turkish people general opinion on Euphrates Shield operation in Syria? More than 70 young Turkish soldiers died, some of them burned alive in ISIS propaganda videos. Do people think it's ok because they are actually fighting pkk/ypg and daesh and protect Turkey's borders from terrorists and it's a rightful war?

Someday Turks might have an internet restriction? Maybe I'm going too far but your people seems so braindead they only see Erdogan's face everyday

>He's bad for the Turkish image, for the Turkish economy, bad for the Turkish democracy, he institutionalizes corruption and he backed ISIS.
thats just false

Pretty gutted to hear this. Turley has always impresses me with having such a high showing for the far-right.

I don't dislike Erdogan per sé, at least he's not a leftist.ideally though, each country should be far-right

Turk reporting in. I'll never be a diehard Erdocuck fanatic in my life. This man is literally after complete power to rule his nation. I believe that he really wants to become Sultan, presidency isn't enough. Ataturk is a legend, I do not worship him as a god, however.. He made Turkey great, the modern and exemplary Turkey, many people knew back then no longer exists. Thanks Erdolf Hitler.

As I said in an earlier reply, Erdoğan is a Neo-Ottomanist. So as his followers, so yes they find our "war" rightful and I know he would try to grab Mosul 10/10 sure.

Technically, Sup Forums is banned in Turkey. But our cyber defenses/management is so poor that I can avoid that by a simple DNS change.

decent Turks, pls save Anzu and Cow-chan

What are your thoughts on the Cyprus situation?

t. mircan

There's already lots of restrictions to internet access. There's total government control over TV channels, and the measures to prevent access to forbidden websites have greatly improved over time which points to more effective and widespread restrictions in the future.

Erdocuck needs to be assassinated desu

If you are referring to Turkish occupation of Cyprus, I find it legitimate. As a fact, Turk Cypriots were being persecuted and there was no international organization defending their rights. It was right in it's time, but now I think Cyprus as a single state would benefit both parties. But this time, Greeks are refusing.

Do you accept that the Armenian and Pontiac Genocide occurred?

Wow, I knew for TV medias but didn't mind he already did such an Internet restriction, your country is becoming a shit-tier country so fast

I am legit in love with this roach. She's perfect.

If there is a natural disaster, they even block facebook. Facebook's safety feature cannot be used. Fucking Erdolf and his hunger for power and control.

People don't even know about it.

Most mainstream TV Channels don't present news that aren't favoured by the government. Otherwise, there are stupid "tax scandals" and the news companies get fucked. It's basically a race for companies to see who can suck Erdogan's balls the most to survive.

The government didn't even mention those soldiers getting burned. They just pretended it didn't happen. It's absolutely fucking disgraceful but that's the way it is.

No. That is too extreme even for him. It would end up losing a big segment of the public support he gets from his mindless followers, and he can't afford it. A full internet restriction will NEVER happen.

I'm a Turkish-cypriot studying in the UK.

Northern Cyprus is pretty dead. Its economy is greatly staggering. People are whining that there is no work to do.

Still, it's in a more favourable state than Turkey at this point. There is a larger percentage of people with higher qualifications. It's politically more stable. Booze is cheaper. People are far more Western: the Arabic tendencies seen in Erdogan voters is simply not there.

The legitimacy of the occupation is debatable, just like the Armenian Genocide. Though let me say that, if you had listened to some stories told by elder Turkish-cypriots, you would consider it legitimate.

Oh well. I don't deny it happened, I mean, where is the whole Armenian population now, right? And the thing about the Tehcir Law doesn't sound like an honest statement when you say it out loud tbf. However, it isn't a one sided genocide. Imagine a half-dead country in the greatest war the world has ever seen and you are digging it's backyard, looting it's villages , killing its people. Then they turn around and systematically smack you. Not implying it is rightful or anything, just saying it's not like the they hated the Armenians just because they are Armenians, we lived in harmony for centuries.

I remember a while back, there was a Turkish Cypriot who told me that he would go to the North with his dad to fuck hookers, and it seemed that the north was a shithole backwards state, is it really that bad up there?

Are there any pictures of her without a 1/4'' layer of makeup?

is she even white?

1. Russia will get sanctions lifted.
2. Trade sanctions put on Turkey.
3. Recession, unemployment in Turkey.
4. Erdogan loses support.

This will take like 4-6 years to do.