Whats america plan when Africa becomes china 2.0 & the hollywood propaganda cant reach them cause they have nollywood

Whats america plan when Africa becomes china 2.0 & the hollywood propaganda cant reach them cause they have nollywood

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
youtu.be/8ilr3loNfm0?t=45s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

chinks can have all of it.

The west has given up on Africa.

>implying China hasn't bought up portions of hollywood to make sure that nothing negative towards them gets any real traction

Break out the short-shorts and get to work.

Anyone who has a firm enough pimp hand to make the Africa game pay has my blessing.

This will be Chinas undoing. The negro finds a way to destroy civilization.

the trick my fat friend is to not import tens of millions of slaves, free them, paying them fucking welfare and even let your kids buy their shit rap music.

Many, many, MANY years ago I had some long conversations with a friend in Indonesia, literally other side of the world.

TL;DR only: There is no place with an internet connection that can escape the grasp of Hollywood influence.

China is trying to levitate its female deficit by exporting their single men to blenda up in Africa. Unfortunately this means we can expect a future race of hybrid groids, with the ethics of a Chinaman and the strength of a Zulu

I'm just happy I won't live long enough to witness it

I honestly don't see how anyone can look at the recent history of African and not come to the conclusion that the Chicoms are a major issue that needs to be dealt with.

China will learn what the west learned decades ago.

Eventually.

>implying China has the same ideological hang-ups such as "empathy" that the west had.

True. But how can you make money off people who will do anything humanly possible to avoid working.

ya cause american black are the same as africans

> why am i even asking u thing in your little head they are

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

that was a short and nice summary of the downfall of the great western not-so-british colony.

Colonize the region yourself and harvest their natural resources. Or slavery. Either one works, but from what I've heard the chicoms lean more towards the colonization plan.

You're a terrible gang leader

>colonization plan

I guess getting expats slaughtered by the inevitable chimpout uprisings is one way of managing your excess population.

>ya cause american black are the same as africans
At least ours don't think that raping babies cures AIDS.

>Chinks can have all the resources they need
This is how the rich get richer.

They think melanin is some sort of magical molecule that only comes in turd brown and gives them super powers though.

aye whoever drew this is a retard or redpilled enough to encourage what's happening.
The Chinese are raping Africa, European colonialism will look like Candyland by comparison.
They will take every last resource and treat the Natives like annoying insects.

You stupid fucking niggers struggle to find clean water during peacetime with other nations - and you contribute next to nothing to the outside world, you are in all probability completely useless militarily against other good nations and will in all probability never be a threat to the good nations.

What makes you think China would possibly allow that to happen to their colonists. As I said earlier, they aren't like the west, who seemed to drop all interest in protecting whites in their former colonies from communist aggression as soon as they were called "racist." They're far more likely to respond to any threats against them, and that's part of the reason why so many UN "peacekeepers" in the region are from China.
Just looking at how long Rhodesia managed to hold off when most of the world is against them, do you really think China would have issues when the world is for the most part indifferent or unaware of their expansion into sub-saharan Africa?

The niggers in Africa will start to infect Chinese society. Probably give the Chinese AIDS, if anything.

All those niggers know how to do is steal and break stuff, Chinese are trying to get blood from a turnip.

chiggers

Watching that was like a comedy of errors.

Africans from Africa are fucking lazy and are driving the chinese mad with their laziness.

Source : I know peoples who work in Kinshasa, Congo, where many Chinese businesses are opening

>Chinese work with globalists to steal US tech blueprints and plans with the help of CIA/NSA
>Chinese use hollywood to spread degeneracy in the west, back the jews in turning males into trannies
>West birth rates drop, the jews spread multiculturalism and bring the worst of africa/middle east to europe
>Let trump take US support out of europe,so when civil war in europe happens US military presence gone so europe can collapse
>Use africe for its resources only
>Chinese make space programs with resources/stolen US tech plans with help from CIA/NSA
>Chinese into space, kill us all with space weapons n shit
>Chinese harvest resources all over the world freely
>Chinese meet up with their aay lmao buddies in other galaxies

Pack it up boys we lost, the chinks were meant to win in the end.

Africas were too dumb to form a civilized society for thousands of years. Why did the Eternal Anglos think a few decades of Bible schooling would wise up the sub 80 IQ negros? Then hand them over the resource rich lands they won through conquest? Look at Africa today, is it better or worse than the Colonial era?

Best case scenario here, but it can't hurt to look at what else might happen.

chinks would never do any of that. those stone-cold turbokikes would gas any uppity negro on the spot.

Bump

>China is trying to levitate its female deficit by exporting their single men to blenda up in Africa.

youtu.be/8ilr3loNfm0?t=45s

its not china is basically just striping all the resources

>China takes over Africa and imposes one child policy

Please, before it's too late.

Who gives a fuck, i don't like black people as a "thing". Less dindus (only when they come to the west and get a torrent of Snoop Dogg propaganda) more Chinese mixes the better.

The ONLY problem is dependence on whites and blame of whites when leftists fuck up the "care" they provide and the fact they don;t focus on QOL

this. hollywood cucks itself sio they can broadcast their shit in china. the same applies to news

I wish China would colonize South America desu

>Why did the Eternal Anglos think a few decades of Bible schooling would wise up the sub 80 IQ negros
The 19th century was a time of great optimism. Europeans had already discovered the entire world and invented a myriad of things which improved life. They probably thought that if they could conquer nature they could at least elevate the nigger.
>Then hand them over the resource rich lands they won through conquest?
WW2 killed Europe's colonial empires. Everybody agitated against empire because Europeans were too exhausted to fight back effectively (Brits didn't really fight to hold their empire, at least the French attempted to stave off their empire's demise).

It'd be smart to give a fuck. There are a lot of elements, such as tungsten and rare earth metals, that can only be found in China or Africa. If the Chinese gained control over the sources of these metals in Africa then they would have a monopoly on several resources that are incredibly important for military and economic development.

How can nigger bois compete?

>Whats america plan when Africa becomes china 2.0 & the hollywood propaganda cant reach them cause they have nollywood
double down on isolationism while watching the rest of the eurasian/african continents coalesce into power blocks, leading to massively tightened trade and global chaos

Space lad

Chinks are very (15/10) cruel. So do not be so happy.

>implying America wants Africa.
Last time we wanted something there they revolted and ended up staying anyway.

I'll consider myself blessed then

China is catching up, America has been influencing China forever. Our companies essentially run some of their countries and China is only able to compete in certain areas and pay out their ass for that ability.

kek

This

Fucking save me

China wants things in Africa that America doesn't want badly enough. Being the world's producer of every piece of junk imaginable requires a lot of raw resources and people so desperately poor and corrupt, yet out of sight from your own population.