Molyneux vs Destiny

For those of you who you dont know, a twitch streamer by the name of Destiny has taken it upon himself to step directly into our arena

>not once, but twice he has challenged our ideology
>both times hes debated lightweights
>first Lauren Southern, most recently JonTron

youtube.com/watch?v=AhYXZtCaSng

youtube.com/watch?v=6RQA9GZprqM

>knows he can talk circles around alt-light
>precisely why he invites them on

To try and get Molyneux on board, post this on his youtube videos.

///
Hi Stefan,

I urge you into looking into debating "Destiny" (A former pro-gamer now turned leftist twitch streamer) on his show. He's got into the habit of challenging popular right-wing online personalities like Lauren Southern and MisterMetokur, and more recently debated "JonTron". Many agree that JonTron lost the debate fairly evenhandedly due to his inexperience with debating and his unfamiliarity with many left-wing arguments and how to counter them(most can assume that he's new to the right). I believe a more experienced debater and somebody who has worked 30 years dismantling leftist arguments can turn this Destiny fellow on his head.

I implore you to look into it, as many of Destiny's debates garner upwards of 100k viewers as well as the people who watch his debates live on Twitch.tv.

His YouTube channel is youtube.com/user/destiny\
He has also made a video about you here: youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8

Thanks, and I hope you look into this proposition.
///
Or you can post something else entirely, anything to grab Molyneux's attention. Be sure to play on his ego by mentioning how much experience he has and how Destiny has challenged him before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw'
defoo.org/defoo/
youtu.be/_vgI_bo_up8
youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8
youtu.be/QVeCNI3gLUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit PLEASE make this happen

youtube.com/watch?v=WYyZKaSiZlw'

NOT

AN

I hadnt seen this one before, thanks Balkanbro

ARGUMENT

Molyneux has nothing to gain from this.
In fact, by merely accepting to debate a nobody, he's already degrading himself.

>inb4 creating a black hole from the sheer mass of all the "not an argument!"s being said

Sup Forums how do i get good at debating

are you the same estonian who posts the defoo website

Destiny has already called him out, the groundwork has already been laid

Its up to us to apply the pressure

Learn how to identify an argument.

How so?

Either have high IQ and a lot of data, or simply have "recipes" against the common leftist arguments.

nope.

you mean this thing?
defoo.org/defoo/

this would turn into a giant shit flinging fest

destiny defaults directly to an emotional stance and will incite molyneux rather quickly. it will ultimately boil down to two people disagreeing on the legitimacy of each others sources for their positions.

go to school

some quick tips
>never debate anyone without an audience
>pick your battles, know when to avoid certain topics you aren't comfortable with or are difficult to argument from your position
>never concede defeat in front of an audience, only privately
>have 120+ IQ
>have a good mastery of the english language and basic philosophical concepts
>fallacies are your friend, not your enemy against an inexperienced opponent

OKAY MOVING ON NEXT CALLER PLEASE MIKE

brief summary of what the debate would look like:
"DO YOU THINK YOU HAVE MORE EXPERIENCE THAN ME? IM THE PHILOSOPHER HERE! MIKE CUT HIM OFF RIGHT NOW MIKE DO YOU HEAR ME CUT HIM OFF MIKE I SWEAR I'LL DEFOO YOUR MONKEY ASS SO HARD IF YOU DONT CUT HIM OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT MIIIIIIKKKKEEE!!!"

Honestly Molyneux isn't that great at arguing.

Like OP said, spam both their comments and twitters with some variation of the script up top

Be sure to use this video when commenting on Stefans

>youtu.be/_vgI_bo_up8

And be sure to appeal to Destinys ego, "Good job with JonTron, isnt it time you sat at the adult table?"

Godspeed

Only one way to find out

yeah
that estonian is really obnoxious even though he's right about molyneux being a complete schmuck

Link to Mister Metokur's?

Aaaaaaah shiiiiit

MIKE
CUT
IT
OFF

What positions will this con artist take now?

Lets find out together you gigantic faggot

Spam that exact pic to Destiny to give him an inflated false ego

>an evolution of ideas is impossible
i'm not even a molydrone but you're fucking stupid

Please, stop proping up molyneaux, he is like the biggest failure in the history of bald man who think they know shit

>i'm not even a molydrone but you're fucking stupid

That's not an evolution of ideas, its evolution of money grabbing.

I don't like Molymeme because he was a dick to people who didn't deserve it. This would make me start watching him again.

If anyone deserves it Destiny does

YES
WE NEED THIS
PLEASE KEK MAKE IT HAPPEN

Metokur contradicts himself, he's capitalist but he apparently he wants equal opportunity.

>Balkanbro

ben shapiro would be better but moly is more realistic I suppose

You're telling me people change their minds??.. Woah

MIKE, CUT HIM OFF!!!

If he does a follow up friendly and welcoming interview with jontron, it could bring hundreds of thousands of children to the light of the far right.

come on lads, there's no point trying. Destiny would just win anyway, we can't win.

Truly. Destiny gives out arguments easily refuted or no arguments at all and does it in a condescending way.

a couple years ago i believed that
>Christians are horrible people
>Muslims are not the enemy, jews are
>9/11 was a false flag
>intelligence is not genetic
>voting is for sheeple
does that make me a money-grabber too? or just a normal person who's ideas are not static/frozen in time?

I hate to meme, but that's not an argument. He's BTFO'D multiple people whomst've gone to his show, from commies to Musolinists and they all dig their own graves most of the time.

>concern posting

Sieg heil faggot

he doesn't want equal opportunity, he believes there is already equal opportunity; as in everyone can be anything they want and adults should be judged on their choices

kek well memed Ivan

wrong
half right
right
half right (get someone with the best genes ever and throw him into the wilderness, and he will be the smartest monkey in the jungle)
wrong

He has the largest and most successful phylosophy show on the planet.

Donate yourself.

This. The only person who can beat is Ben Shapiro, and he isn't even /ourguy/ but a cuckservative.

ACHTUNG: ~100%~ chance that Molyneux will DODGE this debate.

THIS IS MY SHOW!

This shits is pretty fucking beneath Moly. THis retard was even destroyed by some other guy and he still didnt realize hes a retard

thanks, i was really hoping some favela monkey would analyze my beliefs from 5 years ago

I cry for our planet then

Your welcome

Monkeys and leafs are all part of the jungle

You are never going to get a better job than shitposting on Sup Forums for pennies a post

Isn't Destiny the guy who Jim blew the fuck out so bad he cried on stream and then deleted it all?

(You)

Normally Id agree but we have an ace up our sleeves

>youtube.com/watch?v=_vgI_bo_up8

Were dealing with galactic sized egos here friendo

Molyneux will show destiny the meaning of the Final Argument
youtu.be/QVeCNI3gLUY

Look I don't think you run a so called philosophy network, so you can't compare that to what he is doing. It is completely obvious he saw more profit in these views, nothing wrong with that, but pretending that money is not a factor is stupid.

Ill give you an example, how he shills lauren southerns book

Stephen said on his stream last night that he tried contacting Molymeme a few times but didn't receive a response. Molymeme ducking out.

No. This guy is a cuck. It's pointless. MisterMetokur got Destiny to not only say that we should carpet-bomb Mexico, but that women should be equilaterally represented to men in many fields.

By the way, 9/11 wasn't a falseflag, intelligence is genetic(your genetics are also determined by your environment), democracy is a facade and muslims and jews are of the same ilk and need to be find the saving grace of our lord jesus christ

Which is where we come in

APPLY THE PRESSURE

Destiny tried to get a debate going with Molyneux, tweeting him+getting his fans to tell him to debate Destiny, but he just ignored everything.

you think molyneux knows some washed up twitch streamer? message him on twitter and maybe he will debate destiny

we need to convince destiny to get on to molyneux's show, not vice versa

>Stefan's a ugly stupid doo doo head

Does this guy think he's intelligent?

Nice digits famalam

But embarrassing this faggot in front of someone elses audience accomplishes nothing, the goal is to watch him squirm directly in front of his own fans

I really hate Molyneux's superiority complex, but I would honestly love to watch him tear this guy apart.

god this guy is such a spastic faggot

look shill,stfu already.

i dont want to read these posts.
its awful to read and i feel ashamed for you.

You need Molyneux to see through this farce? Watch destiny's rants and tell me you don't start screaming at the bullshit he says.

I love Molyneux memes.

OK, so we've had two /Manifest Destiny/ threads so far, we have "brainstormed" and figured out this might be a hilarious idea, but remember, nothing is beyond our reach (SO LONG AS WE REMAIN FOCUSED) We could have never gotten Shiea's flag if we lost focus half way. We need to concentrate.

What do we do? Tweet? Post on YouTube comments?

What do we post?

What do they all debate on?

What arguments will they be arguing about? You can't just tell molyneux to just go fight some kid, there has to be a clear motif, a reason for it.

Or he can stream himself being on molymemes show.
Profit??????

Destiny uses the most base and dishonest "debating" tactic there is : the "Gish Galop fallacy".

He basically spouts the same argument over and over (Muh Jim Crow) all the while overloading their opponents with as many red-herrings and non-sequiturs/tangential arguments as possible.

When he stops talking, their oponente is left without a clear direction or idea to address, but rather an amalgamation of "points" designed to be fast to cast doubt on the oponente all the while time-consuming to address.

What this ends up accomplishing is that you're able to address only one or two points in the same time he puts forward to posit his entire amalgamation of questions (meant to bring dismerit to the opponent's view). This makes you look boring and defensive, all the while giving him "control" of the debate because he can interrupt you at any time with a barrage of questions just the same.

TL/DR: Google "Gish gallop fallacy".

> i'm not even a molydrone but you're fucking stupid

I am, and while the image:
A) omits that one can change opinion when given new information
B) is grossly oversimplified to the point of being misinformation
C) Ignores the fact Molyneux has a single child, and crashing society might cause harm to said child

> Christians are the nicest GROUP of people, but they still traumatize their children with th threat of Hellfire.

I, too, would prefer a christian neighbor to an SJW, anytime.

> Muslims immigration is a last ditch attempt at giving the dying western civilization a few more years but will ensure the fall is even more brutal

> Voting Trump is by far a lesser Evil. The real enemy is "the establishment".

> A border wall is ridiculous UNLESS you have welfare. Cut the welfare in ALL ITS FORMS, the wall becomes useless. Otherwise, it is suicide not to have one.

> The morality line is completely absurd. Quote needed.

> The intelligence line is just absurd. Quote needed.

im watching the jontron debate and Destiny says Molyneux ducked the interview and that he wouldnt come on because his ego wouldnt allow it and that it would descend into a screaming fest

Such an autistic idea could only come from a leaf.

This could actually work

First link him to the JonTron video, Moly agrees with most of what Jon was saying

Hell be so triggered by the amount of non arguments hell be compelled to act

Good question on the debate topic though. Maybe a rematch on immigration? It forces race into a normal debate topic

That's actually an argument.

it's unlikely molyneux will go on anybody else's show, he's got a schedule and everything and the last show he went on was Alex Jones' (who has a much larger channel than him). He won't go on some nobody's show. It's not worth his time.

Why do people agree to be interviewed by "Destiny" and why is he relevant?

Listen guys, do NOT spread this shitter around like you did Anita. Seriously. Don't fucking do it. He's a scumbag and a hussler.

I would masturbate furiously to Molyneux destroying this no-name shitty twitch streamer.

Not even his leftie twitch kids would be convinced he's winning anything, much less an argument.

But I don't think Molyneux will give enough of a shit. The kid is a no-name, why would he?

What? 9/11 was a mossad false flag done by arabian proxies to get the US to destabilize the ME so israel could enjoy the sheckels and islamize europe

The degree to which envyroment affects genetic expression is not yet known, but you cant claim everything that affects the genes post-birth is simply 'muh genetics', even the language you speak affects how you think, and thats not genetic related.

Intelligence is multidimensional, just like emotion. Genes alone cant explain the full spectrum of individual variability

Democracy is a facade

Christianity is the best religion, best values, everyone else wants to oppress and destroy us because they are butthurt their inferior cultures and religions never got them anywhere other than being crushed by christians whenever they get serious

Go make a thread to shill against him, quit derailing this thread, we're trying to create a cataclysm here, not lightly rub our e-peens over Internet poitns

MIKE GET HIM OFF MY SHOW!!!

>121 IQ
>best writer in whole hs, one of the best at uni
>can't debate worth shit, i can only write essays because i literally think too fast to keep up with what i want to say

I can write a pretty mean essay and debate statistics with people otherwise I'm shit at rhetoric.

How do i get gud at rhetoric, Sup Forums?

>but they still traumatize their children with th threat of Hellfire.
the threat of hellfire is not biblical or support by any scripture, most modern churches dont preach this because it's an outdated middle ages idea that was popularised from a misunderstanding of scripture.

not really correcting you, just informing you of this if you do hold this belief

Because hes a confirmed Sup Forumsack, knows his audience and will react accordingly if we apply enough pressure

BUMP this is a VERY worthy debate, I hope stefan reads this

Stef he's not on our show

What about Black Pigeon Speaks or Angry Foreigner?

>Black Pigeon Speaks

He makes videos, not live debates

Look, the way to beat Destiny is to turn his shit-show on his own head.

All he's ever prepared to do is cast doubt on the other person.

To beat him, simply focus on HIS ideas, makes questions on him.