This guy is a fucking lunatic

This guy is a fucking lunatic

web.archive.org/web/20170313085239/http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/03/12/gop_congressman_steve_king_tweets_white_supremacist_rhetoric.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kI3qx3b8TOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This guy is a fucking lunatic

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

this guy says a lot of anti trump stuff and then says this?

i'm weirded out by this but pleasantly surprised.

I like him

He is right and so is Geert Wilders. The Netherlands is not the same when Muslim culture dominate over our own.

We seriously can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

Too bad Steve King isn't my congressman.

I mean, how can you not be a lunatic when you write books like The Shining and Cujo?

youtube.com/watch?v=kI3qx3b8TOs

(skip to 1:05)

>politician says one of the most sensible things I've heard out of one in America in a long time
>leftists naturally lose their shit over it
what a shock

Trump is alt-lite not alt-right.

Yes

Omg a man who speaks Truth. Fucking hell we wuz cotton America.

Why isn't Sup Forums talking about this more? This is an elected congressmember saying this. We should be all over social media helping to back up his statement.

Well, he's not wrong.

Fucking hero more like it. Btw shit libs good luck turning Steve kings district you won't find a more based part of the country

King is 100% correct on European demographics, but unfortunately in the USA, most people genuinely believe the USA should be a microcosm of the entire planet in terms of demographics because muh "diversity be our strength" bullshit.

I literally can't even this bigotry.

REFUSING TO RAISE SOMEBODY ELSE'S BABIES IS BIGOTED AS ALL HELL.

Fucking racist dickheads, do you not realize Sup Forums is satire?

I'm sorry people don't like you.

shaun kings dad?

Yup.

No he's not. He's quite sane and what he said is absolutely correct.
If you disagree I'd say you're either stupid or not of a sound mind.

>Sup Forums is satire
Go fuck yourself faggot.
It's not and never was.

He's fucking spot on

The left wants whites to be as powerless here as they are in South Africa

Based King making Iowa proud!

They hate you

Trevor Noah's home country is ruled by blacks and they hate and murder whites son much, whites are on genocide watch in South Africa

So whats he do? Comes here to be a minority and attack whites

It's quite obvious he hit the jack spot with his statement

>slate.com
I'm not even angry with you, OP. I'm angry with the morons bumping your thread, because they're also the same morons who will follow your unarchived link and give Slate views so that they can continue to make liberal propaganda.

And just watch. None of these tards will even read my post. They'll just continue posting because they just *have* to their their opinions, despite you hardly even being in this thread at all.

Iowa still produces real men. If we burn down the collage towns the State will be ours completely.

Cant wait for this nog to fail.

>MY
>>>WIFE'S
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SON

The reason the USA is very multi-demographic is that many people immigrated here in the 1800's. Whether they were slaves shipped over here from Africa, or Chinese immigrants that worked on the rail roads, their predecessors are still,

Why wait for that? Why not hunt the nigger down, tonight, and lynch his monkey ass as a warning to the other chimps?

This is what an Islamist would say. Just saying...