Anyone else get really happy when they see interracial couples?

Anyone else get really happy when they see interracial couples?
I don't know why but knowing how much it triggers neo nazi racists makes me very happy ^_^

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at the humiliation in poor little Obongos face

Sandy Hook was a FEMA drill.

there's a paper trail and everything

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

"What was Michelle thinking when he touched George like that"

"L-lets g-go michelle"

I get happy because it shows how love and respect can triumph over hate, intolerance, fear, xenophobia, and impotence (basically, Sup Forums defined)

B U S H E D
U
S
H
E
D

are they playing footsies?

True that

Can't say I do.
Must be an American thing.

Interracial couples are beautiful desu

the contrasting skin is amazing to me, almost like some kind of beautiful yin and yang. She will give him her softness and feminity to support him, and he will give her true dominance and masculinity that white men can only dream about.

no

low quality bait

I used to get midly triggered, but nowdays im desensitized to it

In fact, I just feel a mix of pity for the white woman, she didnt choose to be born with coalburner genes, its a mental illness and must be respected

Sadly, like transgender kids, culture is going backwards on this issue, but its only a matter of time before its empirically evident for all humanity that interbreeding with niggers is bad for mankind

Well said sir
No need for jealousy

I don't mind if interracial couples happens infrequently.

But that the current frequency it is a tad bothersome.

you know your posts are utter shit when australia calls you out for it
sage

That seems odd, are they close friends or something?

Why would it bother you at all? We should be encouraging everyone to racemix. That way we can end racism once and for all.

This so much

I get happy when they realize they've made a huge mistake and now have to suffer for the rest of their lives.

Cuck thread? On Sup Forums? Times have changed.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Sage

i love biracial couples. diversity is beautiful

You only see Black men who arn't famous with ugly white women, and I get happy when I see white men with non white women, because aryan conquest.

Not every black man is a violent thug. A lot of them are normal good people who just happen to have different colored skin. Nothing wrong with that

i love biracial couples. diversity is beautiful.

LOL keep telling yourself that...

you know why it's obvious?
you're blanketing the issue. next time don't say it as though ALL interracial couples are attractive,
say something like
>you guys are wrong, my sister just started going out with a black man. he has a job as a junior exec at an advertising firm, they promote ideas such as nationalism and firearm safety in schools.
>we need more people who are right wing conservatives
>why doesn't your sister have a based black man
>oh and he doesn't drink or do drugs and his family have never been to jail
lift your game faggot

This must be ugliest nigga alive

What happened to his face

Me too. We are helping end racial division and make one homogenous race, the human race.

JIDF pls

You dumbass it's a shill

why haven't mods deleted this thread and banned op yet?

"haha stay mad white boy" threads are off-topic and Sup Forums-tier

Slide the fuck outta this my guys

This thread is very much politics related as racism is a political issue and we must work towards defeating it

you also need to edit a couple, with clothes on as to have no google search matches and say that the woman, who has expensive jewellery on but its modest and the man cant have tattoos, he needs to have some hair but not too flashy or else he seems like a hipster, if he's a skinhead he looks like a hoodlum

T̶̴͈̝̦̩̦̖̻͚̯̙̘͔̙͈̪͖̳̟́̐̔̃̎ͮͫͩ͒ͅh̵̲̞̖̖̪̏ͣ̊͂ͪ̿͗̌ͮͭͯ̾ͤ̈ͯͨ͊̕ę͔̣̥͓͇̻̂̆̊̅ͪ̊̈́͂̓ͤ̀ͅ ̴̼̤͓̞̈́͋ͣͩ́͟b̶̸̛̬͉͚̝̲̻̫̫̻ͤ͐͑ͭ̐͑̇͌̀͘o̭̹̝̠̠̼̝̥͑̿ͨ͑̾ͧ̽̏͛̌ͯ̎̌ͫ̅̀ͦ͛̚͟ģ̪̣̟̭̬͖͖̥̳̺̻̥̯̞̠̽̎͊͑ͯ͂̓͒͊̉͑͗́ͯ̎́͟͜s̵̝̜͕̘̖̙̻̝͇͕̲͎͓̤̱͌ͧ̔̇ͤ͗̈́̉͌ͮ̑̉̈́̊ͦͭ͠ ̵̼̘̘̰̟̗̤̟͍̦̙̫̘̘͍̣̬̣̇̏͑̑ͯ̂̅̋͛́͘d̛͙͚̪̣͖̤̱̦̬̳͎̆̓͒̎͛̂̑͂ͮ͗ͩ̀͜o̼̬̼̠̞͕͎̝̠̞̥̖̠̙̮̎ͮ̔̒̑͟͢ͅ ̢̱̝̩͓̳̯̠͎̰͉͇͈̗̳̲͇̱͚̌ͨͣͭͣ̀̅͑̈̏ͣ̐ͧ͛̽ͬ̔͒̐͜n̶͔̣̯͔̱̞̪̱͖̤̱͈̭̤̹ͫͩ͛̃͘͡o̸͙̹̯̰̰͇͇͌͆ͯͩ̇̈́͌͑͘t̵̷̷̙̜̜̬͇̝̣̥̝̥̼͍͎̮̺̜̪ͪ̂́́̚ ͇̱͕̫̰̻͓̟͉̐̄ͦ̈́ͦ͘͝a̛̞̜̲̲̼͓̞̝̙̭̤̻͇͖̯̹͐͒ͪ͐̋ͦͮͫ̓ͦ̅ͫͬ́́̒ͪ̇́p̴͚͖̤͂ͩͯ͌̄̏̋́ṗ̴̟̭̘̝͕̯̠̝̳͖̤͓̮̤̻͓̽ͭ̾͗̐̈́̀̅̈́͘r̻̣̺͚̺̂̽͊ͬ͛ͪ̈́̉̑̾̓̍̇̾̐̆͜͞ǫ̪͕̟͕̿̊̋͒̋͊̏͊̐́͌̂͝v̧̝͙͉̠̟͔̘͎͔͔̫̥̠̬̖̮͙͖̎̍ͬ͌̋͗̇͘e̸̮͉̘͇̙̬͓̬̤̫̗ͦͭͧ̏͆͂͢͞͡͝ͅ!̴̷͓̰̘̠̦̝̲͙̯͚̟̠̟̌̂̑̆̏ͫ̽̚͟͟ͅ

wherever i am, i must also rape

kiss from a rose on a grave
ooooooohhh the more that i get of you the stranger i feel yeaaaa
now that your rose is in bloom
the light from the moon on the grave

la da daaaaa da da da da da^(la da da da)

i wonder if hes sucking her dick

So Sup Forums, what have you done to fight racism today?

I love how retards think white woman will just sprout out of the ground and continue to look pretty.

Wont be anymore interracial couples if you breed white people out of existence you fucking apes

I don't see them very often outside of paid shill models. White women are disgusted by black people, I say this as a white girl.

anons, do you see a black girl and appreciate her ass, but then notice her hideous ape features, her obnoxious and jealous attitude, and political views? It's the same with white sluts. They can talk about bbc all day but that's all they're looking for. The rest of the black man is disgusting.

>birthing nigglets that will be tought to hate you and their white side
>with a nog who will eventually leave you
>when there are perfectly handsome and intelligent white and asian men

Not even once

This kind of racemixing is ok

I'm black and I'm disgusted by the pro-racemixing narrative.

>I'm nothing more than my BBC
Just, no.

Black men are usually taller, more confident, women know they have bigger dicks. And they're more masculine. No girl wants some pale feminine white boy, especially a blonde white boy. I'm gay but I have convinced many of my girlfriends that they should try a black guy, because I'm with one now and it's the best sex ever.A lot of women i know usually keep a black guy on the side. I'm gay so we do girl talk. It's 2017, and white boys are at home playing video games and not making an effort to start relationships. Black men are the definition of confidence, masculinity, and pleasure. White women won't and don't miss you.

All forms of racemixing are okay and should be encouraged

You give me hope

>anons, do you see a black girl and appreciate her ass

no, gross

rare as fuck

It makes me very happy. I know that she will be left poor and raising nigley Cubs all by herself.

>A faggot
>Likes BBC
>A fucking leaf
Why are you people all the same?

Good work user. Keep fighting against discrimination!

>monkey falls for larping trannie

Colour me surprised

>mu-muh d-dick

Cringy af

I fucking barf. Nigger with a White whore hang both of them, unless she fat nasty then they can grease up an o lineman.

HOT. Black women were MADE for white men.

Remember, our diversity is our strength

>Niggly cub
Someone watches Tommy Sotomayor!

According to OKcupid statistics, white men are the most preferred race of men by far, whereas black men are the second least.
On top of that, a BM/WF couple is 200% more likely to divorce than a WM/WF couple or a WM/AF couple.

Huh. Your dick really does get women, doesn't it? They sure love the "BBC".

All humans were made for each other, regardless of the color of their skin user

Idk about ecouraged but they shouldn't be discouraged either

>anyone else get happy when they see the degradation of the fabric of society taking place? i dont care if society crumbles as long as i get to see those mean nazis get pissed off lol

Sage

You're so politically correct that you should be banned from the politically incorrect forum.

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

sick b8 brah

^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^^_^

xage

Damn it, as /pol became popular more and more cucks posts here, ah well they will be redpilled eventually just like us, you cant hide from truth.

Yes

Not happy nor unhappy. But I feel sorry for their children, then will have a mixed race identity.

No, because I view them as just a normal couple. An interracial couple is no more special than any other couple. Honestly, I don't think people really care about race mixing/interracial relationships anymore. Yeah, there are black supremacists and white supremacists here and there that oppose it, but they're extremely rare. Overall, I think it's something that 99% of the world accepts.

I thought Sup Forums hates Lenin?

Don't let shills fool you into thinking otherwise, white women will always hate black men deep down. Why do you think we lock our doors around them? Why do you think fat leftist feminists are all still single when it should be easy for black men to date them? It's all a ruse to promote racemixing but Sup Forums doesn't reveal their power level around girls or assume anons here might be one.

Fuck off andy the abo. We will always hate you and you need to realize this. Why do you have to shill so hard if ww/bm was so common?

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Not really I don't care either way. Just usually not surprised if it ends up not working out

In the west yeah

an interracial couple's children should hate their parents, as they have been born a freak of nature. How would want children that look nothing like either parent? It's disgusting.

I hope so user. I hope that in 50 years the majority of western born children will have parents of different ethnic backgrounds. That would show the world that racism is dead.

Someone in this thread said black dudes are more masculine than white dudes? Yeah, I'll admit there are a lot of gay looking white dudes out there, but there are gay black dudes too. Trust me, there are still masculine white dudes around, it's just that women somehow still buy into the myth that we white guys all have small dicks, and black dudes have these massive dicks.

But yes, I agree that women are liking masculine men more, because of how weak our society is becoming.

People act like white woman marrying black man is something that even matters its it's like less then 5% of white women. Mean while blonde and redhead woman dating Iberian and medeteranian is sky rocketing ! All my girlfriends have been blondes or redheads from other country's. Id say over 50 % of Aryan women date or marry med or Iberian men. The BIG IBERIAN COCK epidemic has taken over Europe and America. Ask any white girl what she thinks is the perfect guy she'll say black hair and green eyes. Tall and tan. That's me boyo. Non latins cannot compete . Niggers only get the scraps Iberian and med men dont want

>^_^
I will end you

I do

Interracial couples have been around literally forever. Just another part of nature. I like seeing it happen here in America despite years of laws against them

No woman can resist the power of BBC

Only a sith deals in absolutes

cuck shit physically hurts my brain

being this retarded... LMAO

>10/10 for negress standards
>gets COLONIZED by some weakling manlet

Until you tell them they gotta tread in 9 ft deep water in full battle dress then they drop on request on the spot.

What did you mean by this?

that is fucking beautiful. I am going to find a larger version and frame it.

Here's another

>Ask any white girl what she thinks is the perfect guy she'll say black hair and green eyes.

LOL you wish, they say blonde hair blue eyes in an overwhelming margin and you fucking know it faggot.

Oh look, its this thread again. How ever does this keep showing up here?