Dear Sup Forums can you help me redpill a liberal friend of mine i have gone through the basic tactics but nothing...

Dear Sup Forums can you help me redpill a liberal friend of mine i have gone through the basic tactics but nothing seems to work so i come to the devote of all mighty Kek for the power to convert this lost child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=eWuAH3P9s1k
youtube.com/watch?v=yhZ9Vg_H8NM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can't force the red pill user. All you can do is plant the seeds and wait.

Tell them that Trump opposes said redpill or that he supports the equal but opposite bluepill.

treat your friend to a vacation in paris.

book a hostel in the most diverse banlieu and make sure to buy giftcards for restaurants and cafes in that area so your friend has to spend time there.

if your friend is not redpilled after that then your friend is immune or has reached "total demoralization" as the good yuri would say.

youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg

then how shall i plant them he tries to deny everything

In my experience, giving them info on Muslims is the easiest way. If you're buddy knows Muslims, he only knows middle to upper class ones. The others are not like that.
Anyway, what can activate many almonds is if you bring up how much Islam decimates other cultures around it. Just look into how Muslims want to take over Southeast Asia and will kill even Buddhists over it.
I'd almost guarantee your friend will bring up "well that's what white ppl did to the Native Americans!" The response to this is: 1) it's off topic; and 2) disease and alcohol did way more than Christianity.

he has shown some anger over "Muslim terror groups" but i think i can push on that any more examples

Stop trying to "convert" him because you can't and if you keep trying you will lose a friend.

PD: How old are you?

Zoroastrianis and Ba'hai in Iran. They're forever trying with Hindus in India and Christians in the Balkans. If you find non-cucked Hindu from India, chances are they will dislike or be weary of Muslims.

I think a lot of it is showing: 1) there are a lot of Muslim terror groups; and 2) even if a large, uneducated community of Muslims in a country--they will not integrate and attempt to change the native culture.

*if there is a large

19 why

Because being 19 you should know better than to be right wing.

Don't. The only way is through pain, and you don't want him to associate you with such a pain. He'll come to you when he's ready.

Vasque is still waaaaaay too pretty.

listen to carlos - don't force it, if you like your friend, stop talking about politics - some anons lost partner, job etc because they tried to force the redpill

Sí. By the way what do YOU think about the independentist madness?

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

Fuck 'em
If they had some balls they would have broke out already, and we would had the army or whatever taking it back.

So far is only Independecia "Virtue Signaling"

Let him speak and be inquisitive. Like this:

>I feel really sick about what is happening in the Netherlands tomorrow.
Oh, how so?
>Yeah Wilders is really scary.
Go on.
>I heard he wants all turks to be deported.
I take it you do not agree with him?
>It is so disrespectful.
In what way?
>blablabla

and eventually:
Did you come up with that yourself or did you get that idea from somewhere?

I am from Gerona and I am SO FUCKING FED UP with the witch hunting that comes from these traitorous arseholes. I am a true catalan that feels terrible because of them, help!

I do not want to ever leave Spain.

I'm willing to bet on a 90% participation referendum "Stay" would win.

But on a "Vote if you want" style referendum... We are not the most politically involved country ain't we? :v

That is the terrifying part, I do not know about you but I trully believe the illegal referendum will win by a small margin. What do you do to convince people to vote in favour of Spain?

Even if you are not a catalan like me you can do a lot.

Futile, sorry. If they are worth saving they will come around once things pass the point of no return (different for every person) like normalization of pedophilia.

I asked my wife, if our cat got pregnant even though we thought she was spayed, would you abort the kittens?

Pretty much destroyed her jewpinion of pro abortion.

youtube.com/watch?v=eWuAH3P9s1k

youtube.com/watch?v=yhZ9Vg_H8NM