Saudi Arabia is the only region that doesn't allow Jews in. Most of the world is now and has been at war with them

Saudi Arabia is the only region that doesn't allow Jews in. Most of the world is now and has been at war with them.

Is there believed to be a correlation there or our Islamic terrorist brothers and sisters really just as crazy as the media portrays them?

Not just SA

Sixteen countries forbid admission to Israeli passport holders:
Algeria[12]
Bangladesh[13]
Brunei[14]
Iran[15][16]
Iraq1[17]
Kuwait[18]
Lebanon[19]
Libya[20]
Malaysia2[21]
Oman[22]
Pakistan[23]
Saudi Arabia[24][25]
Sudan[26]
Syria[27]
United Arab Emirates3[28]
Yemen[29][30]

Islam is actually a mix between jewish legalism and Christian universalism.

If that were true then america would not have made them rich.

How can you suckboys believe in a Jewish conspiracy when there are plenty of powerful Jews on both sides of the political spectrum?

Israeli isn't the same as Jews.
Do they stop Jews from Western countries?

It's not a Jewish conspiracy, Jews are simply acting in their own group interest.

Their own group interest is destroying White group cohesion.

Basic stuff senpai

Its true there are some strong Jewish influences in USA. However, they're far from running the country.

>Their own group interest is destroying White group cohesion

Why? Aren't whites generally the least anti-semetic racial group out there? Pretty sure if they wanted to destroy the cohesion of a group it would the Islamic world

I believe they would. It's probably harder to identify a jew from the west than it is from their area. No way of really knowing or documentation of being labeled "jew" from the west.

If saudi and israeli policies didn't align then saudi would have been glassed a long time ago.

>How can you suckboys believe in a Jewish conspiracy when there are plenty of powerful Jews on both sides of the political spectrum?

Because britbong brother they are two sides of the same coin

They're using the whites to do that for them all while building their own hometown. They may look down upon all other races and ethnicities besides themselves, their religion still allows them to lie, cheat, steal, and use others to do things to further their own agendas.

Whites are also probably the most naive, malleable, Suckers for Jews too. Diversity and social acceptance training has made it the easiest it's ever been in world's history.

Yeah but do they put on Lithuanian Jew mask?

That's why we need a European-Muslim alliance to deal with these deceivers. (((They))) trick us into destroying Middle Eastern countries for Israel and then trick us into opening the flood gates for the resulting refugees

> Implying they are not doing this already by setting the Christian and Muslim worlds against each other.

The Middle East is very collectivist. They can't get a foothold.
Everytime Europeans have had moments of high group cohesion they've kicked the Jews out.

Through immigration they can destroy the concept of White people having their own countries, and instead everyone is just as much of a stranger as the other. Jews no longer stand out and their group interests won't be seen as clearly.

You lads are crazy in the coconut. I can buy a Jewish "conspiracy" insofar as there is ethnic nepotism and inherited wealth, but what evidence do you have for all these claims? You think every Jew is in on this? Or do you just mean Zionists?

How is anything what I said a conspiracy
It's just group dynamics

Do you have any arguments or just "muh conspiracy"

Well no, I'm looking to be informed. I don't have to prove there isn't a conspiracy because I'm not asserting anything positively. The burden of proof lies with you.

was for

If you're truly interested in learning about this, read Culture of Critique.
There's pdfs of it online.

That'll give a way more thorough explanation than any post on Sup Forums ever could