If Mark Zuckerberg runs for president, is this man the only one who can stop him?

If Mark Zuckerberg runs for president, is this man the only one who can stop him?

What would happen?

moot is an underling at Google, he has no real power.
The rumor was he only got 1 mil for Sup Forums.
Nice meme though.

>moot vs zuckerberg for the presidency

The Great Meme War of 2016 was child's play by comparison

And Zuckerberg's a hack who sells your private information

your point?

Put $1m in $AMD and he would be super comfy

Who?

moot is super liberal lol, I'd still vote for him though

who is this?

a rundown maybe?

I don't have a facebook, what's your point?

I don't understand this meme.
/biz/ has been avid about this

LUGGAGE LAD

If Moot ran, all people would have to do to stop him is post an archived "nigger hate thread" and ask him "Why didn't you stop this?"

Moot would just need to say they he nuked Sup Forums way back when becuse of it

>If Mark Zuckerberg runs for president, is this man the only one who can stop him?
But you posted a picture of Mark. Are you saying only Mark can defeat himself?

What did he mean by this?

>anyone paying for this shithole

These digits say VOTE FOR MOOT

this desu

moot had to offer all his neetbux from passes to convince based hiro to take over this abortion

>If Mark Zuckerberg runs for president
Can't wait to ruin his life.

He's at Google sucking jew cock right now.

He's got his mouth and hands full.

>moot wins with 333 EV
>99% turnout
>yfw election day 2024 is 5th of November

Zuckerburg has poor public speaking skills outside Silicon Valley.

Can't see the Rust Belt ever warming up to Zuckerburg.

Facebook is like everything rural folk always complain about modern civilization.

Was it even allowed to sell Sup Forums for money.

The Japanese Futaba Channel code Sup Forums was based off of was open source was it not or at least free for use.

Back when moot was a teenager, Sup Forums was basically created through Babel Fishing 2chan code.

I still have a hard time coming to terms with moot selling Sup Forums, taking a job at Google and dropping off the face of the earth.

I always figured that, as the founding father of what is essencially the birthplace of western imageboard culture, moot would have a different notion of what the internet can and should be than what Google and Facebook are turning it into.

If I had to chose between a decentralized internet based on anonymous discussion and/or people using multiple usernames, an internet which is basically a parellel universe relatively disconnected from the real world, a place where people can discuss ideas freely without having to fear reprecussion, and a hub owned by a few major corporations which enforce a single stable identity and tie it to our real world self, an internet in which people are afraid to speak their minds because they might lose their job and social standing, and are throttled and shadowbanned into silence if they don't let those things scare them I would chose the first every time.

How could moot of all people think differently?
I've read some of his old articles, The guy had this figured out years ago. Did he really sell out?

moot never sold out, he was a faggot from the start.

>The guy had this figured out years ago
It means he's progressed to the next stage. The logical end of advocating for freedom is advocating for complete control. It's how people on Sup Forums go from libertarian to realizing that the perfect form of government is enlightened despotism.

I, for one, welcome our AI President for Life.

In reality though, maybe moot just "grew up." He said he didn't feel like he was in touch with the community any more, so maybe he just figured it was time to move on.

Don't worry. Mootles still loves you.

Honestly, Sup Forums and /new/ and Sup Forums all went to shit a while ago. The autists took over and gamergate was the beginning of the end. The imageboards are no longer funny. They're just places for the belligerent repetition of memes about being a virgin and women not having sex with spergs.

True story: In New York recently I saw moot hiding under an umbrella with a pretty youn Asian girl in the East Village. I hope he's happy and that we can live up to the bold model of freedom and invention he set for us all.

So long, space cowboy.

/sigh

I do miss when he would log onto Sup Forums while drunk and ban everyone.

Maybe moot from the glory days.

Feels more like "We're going to carry that weight" desu.

I'm not saying Sup Forums is the embodiment of the idea the internet as a whole should aspire to becoming by any stretch of the imagination. I just wish that, with all the slimy business people turning more and more of the internet into a controlled environment to conduct business in and with, we'd have moot, shii and other people who were there during the late "poineering", or, if you will, transitional stages of the internet to counter their rethoric, people with the right personal stories to give their opinions the kind of weight they'd need to have to change peoples perspective on what the internet is.

I got nostalgic and looked for shiis blog recently, and discovered that it's no longer online, which, along with browsing some old forums I used to visit made the fact that the old internet is fading into the past become emotionally real to me for the first time. Having websites like this might feel like the most natural thing in the world, but because the internet is just a virtual space it doesn't take a nuke to wipe the internet as it exists today out of existence. You just have to change a few laws, reorganize the way domains are registered and handled, give everyone an ultimatum to play by the new rules and within a decade or two it could all be gone.