Where were you when you realized Africans are the true master race?

Where were you when you realized Africans are the true master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/12/africa/ethiopia-trash-landslide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Africans? All I see are tanned Germans.

In Africa.

they can't build and expand for shit

Then why is Africa is shithole of untapped resources?

Narnia or was it Santa's workshop?

You mean the people with IQ scores literally lower than the median scores for chimpanzees?

They look like Swedes to me.

>70-80 IQ
>Master race

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn't have to be the first and only factor of that. If you can't achieve these things in your real life, then you are of little benefit to other whites, and you are absolutely wasting your time here.

Always remember: We live in first world countries, and have opportunity that most people born on this planet don't. Spend your time wisely and keep your real life priorities in order. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

cnn.com/2017/03/12/africa/ethiopia-trash-landslide/

60 Killed in African country when a garbage heap buckles under weight of so many turd skins.

Africans: Thinking that physical power makes you great in an age where mental power dictates actual power.
The Ancient World called, they want to let you know that you are living in the past.

>untapped

Whitey took em all

Are these just black American bodybuilders cosplaying? Most native Africans are skinny as a rail.

>master race
kek

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Nice pasta

yeah master race

>1 post by this id

> big muscles make me master race ooga booga

>Africans are the true master race?
>master race
>masters

Masters of what?

Murder
Crime
Drug abuse
AIDS
Rape
Dependency on whites
Creative spelling for names
Sideways Glock shooting
Doing nuffin

>> big muscles make me master race ooga booga

Oh, you haven't paying attention. It's big cocks.

Because big cocks create technology.
Big cocks build bridges and roads
Big cocks provide fresh water and sanitation
Big cocks invented air travel
Big cocks build factories
Big cocks do all the things whites take credit for

underrated

nice try black boy

>pull the trigger
>kill a nigger
>you're a hero

Thought all were starving?

If strength alone makes You master race, then blacks lose again I'm afraid.

>Where were you when you learned the fact that Africans are closer related to bonobo apes than to whites and Asians

>>Where were you when you learned the fact that Africans are closer related to bonobo apes than to whites and Asians

Hmmmm. Source?

only faggots think about cocks so much

fpbp

>only faggots think about cocks so much
And only niggers don't understand irony, sarcasm, and satire.

Im not the ingratiating nigger cocks faggot, regardless if you're being """"ironic"""" or not

More like the mastered race

>Im not the ingratiating nigger cocks faggot

Well, that makes two of us.
Reading comprehension is really important for those PSAT scores.

how can little white bois even

C O M P E T E?
O
M
P
E
T
E
?

Yea it's untrue. The genetic differences between races lie in like less than 0.1% of our genome.
Saying that one race is closer to an entirely different species makes no fucking sense if you know even the tiniest bit of genetics

>implying

How can little white bois even compete with such gains?

Pledging allegiance to my Primarch Vulkan.

wew lad top marks

>all those steroids

Everyone in the OP is natural

you're a big guy.

Interesting about that pic.

Prior to Europeans colonizing sub Saharan Africa, there was no use of fibers such as cotton, wool, or silk to manufacture cloth. Weaving, knitting, rug making, or the use of anything other than grasses and raw plant fibers was non existent. Also, dyes and other colorants were only used as body and face decoration.

Those boys can thank Europeans that they aren't naked.

Another alternate demension were grape drank and watermelon gave super powers

genetically engineered into better slaves does not equate a master race, the exact opposite actually

yeah this is bs

try reading a textbook

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK.

Why those niggers wear dresses? Punk bitches.

>yeah this is bs
>try reading a textbook

No. That is true enough. Unless you can cite something different....

In my living room.

Ask them to do math, then get back to me.