indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week08/naturalization1790.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please clap

Of European immigrants, yes.

It sure is, Jeb. It sure is.

GUAC'D

>stealing lines from Skullface

fact check: america is actually a nation founded on slavery and genocide

Is ellis island still open for immigrants? No.

These retards should have gotten mad when we closed ellis island.

>nation of immigrants
>melting pot
ADL kike-inserted motto with no basis in america. Anyone who repeats it is a kike enabler.

I love the Brexit Toblerone Pepe

Kys globalist shill. America was created BY Northern European Protestants, FOR Northern European Protestants. Everybody that came after is a parasite.

>all immigrants are the same
>illegal immigration is an act of love

It's older than that, but the origin is still a fucking kike.

*legal
European immigrants.

Sometimes I wish you guys would come back tho

*white European conquerers

BIG

FAT

MESS

I'm glad he's back in the news

According to many, we're also a nation of slavery and genocide. So let's get to it!

youtube.com/watch?v=jw2-EbXnwvs

SLOW AND STEADY

>file name
>checks flag

I'm not english and i have a question everytime i see this kind of pic :
How libertarian can be both on x (12) and y (below 14/15) axis ?

>yoyo homeboi
We need to write the Jeb Bush rap.

because its a bs chart made by someone with no knowledge of even basic political definitions

>"The Europeans who came to America are genocidal maniacs"
>"America is a nation of immigrants"
Which one is it?
Or is this a subtle way of saying that the muslims are also brutal killers but let them in anyway?

> slaughtering fucking natives and laying claim to a huge swatch of land makes you an 'immigrant'

jeb needs to fucking kill himself

Post rare jebs

inspiring

>INB4 my literal ancestors were left a plot of land...IF THEY COULD DEFEND IT. They did, it's still the ancestral plot in Marion, SC.

WE WERE NOT IMMIGRANTS YOU KEKED FAGGOTS, WE WERE CONQUERERS!!!

Jeb trashed his family line with a spic gremlin, all his kids are fucked in the head

nip bantz are best bantz

so undocumented migrants are conquerors? neat. til

Nah, all the enterprising among you...
...all the square-jawed among you...
...all the go-getters among you...

They left for here.

Based Jeb!

>taking advantaged of cucked politics
>conquerors

Keep larping, hispaniofags

Nope, it's a nation of settlers. The hell with the cowards who came here after the revolution, they're assimilated.

I legit thought he was going to take his own life when he started busting turtles out of his pockets. Not the actions of someone with a full grip on reality.

America is a nation of pious white conquerors that started committing national suicide by trying to make it a nation of immigrants.

Yep, and that gives us every right to stop them
But fuck the fact that it's 2017 and we have anestablished country, I should let a bunch of foreign idiots in because why not

Jeb bro pass the guac and turtles

He is such a faggot. I bet he likes watching his wife get blacked by a nigger

Of Prussian and Irish European immigrants.

slow

n'

steady

The next migrant that i see walking thru my town will get a free ride north on you buddy, keep talking faggot and i will go out of my way to drive migrants to your border.

No more scary stories for Jeb

No, America is a nation of colonizers

Immigrants would imply they move into another nation, which Americas were not back then

-case closed

Have we found the king of the cucks lad?

>Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That any Alien being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof

indiana.edu/~kdhist/H105-documents-web/week08/naturalization1790.html

This was a nation built BY whites FOR whites. The rest of you just muddied the waters. Get out of my country, colored subhuman trash. GET THE FUCK OUT NOW!

Debunked time and again
If you don't know the basics, don't post

What a goofy loser. Stay out of politics, Jeb.

This is the end game of Modernity

America has been a developing country as long as the Europeans who have immigrated here held a memory of their national cultures, with the Anglosaxon one being on top of all, uniting other immigrants

But USA was also founded by cosmopolitan liberals, who believed in equality and the possibility of creating an absolutely inclusive identity, a world and cosmopolitan identity. This is a very modern mindset and it corroded that unifying Anglosaxon culture

Cosmopolitanism and inclusiveness is nothing else but death of a culture. When nothing makes you different from others, then you're dead as a nation

RIP USA

Care to give me your home address? I want to send you a care package.

Immigrants: doing the jobs that Americans won't do - like marrying Jeb.

>I'm a Republican, you can trust me

>cuckservatives pandering to voters that don't exist
>they still think anyone respects their "opinions"

Jeb! Idiot

Rip indeed. Good thing white people have shit tons of guns. Balkanize now!

I hate this argument, what's the best answer?

The
>it's settlers!
>it's conquerors!
Answer doesn't feel good enough to shut them the fuck up.

>America is immigrants
No, no you see, the USA was established by intrepid colonists, and that for their posterity's sake. This nation was at one time, a wild and untamed land, where most of the early colonists died, of famine, disease, and hostile natives. If you came here after the roads, bridges, hospitals, schools, cities, were built, do not expect to be viewed as an equal. You're not! I wouldn't have the gall, to show up in your shithole, and prance around with signs, demanding that you gimme what I didn't earn in terms of blood, and tears. I really find this "we're all immigrants" meme offensive. And fuck the carpet bagging Bush's. Their just Connecticut Yankees, in Stephen Austin's court.

Not really.

Jeb is a faggot and is desperately struggling to stay relevant

Probably true. It was good while it lasted.

>tfw you realize W. was actually the smart Bush

I love how in modern "journalistic" sites, there's almost no distinction between analysis, reporting, and opinion, which is probably as they want it.

>Republican top right corner
Decent, but way overstates how extreme Republican are, either in authoritarianism or libertarianism.

>what is colonization
>natives had immigration policy

it's like arguing with children jesus fucking christ

You misspelled 'Jenna'

Is "We are a nation of immigrants!" to Americans what "we still haven't repented for ww2, our guilt is forever, don't forget" is for the Germans?