What's pol's opinion on Cracked?

What's pol's opinion on Cracked?

Like nearly everything else that was once good, it was destroyed by the jews.

Obligatory fpbp.

It was good 15 years ago until (((they))) bought it

Blacked.com?

cucked

Read it as a kid when it was a Mad Magazine knockoff. Now it's ass.

A good comedy site that turned into a god awful SJW preachfest.

liked it a lot when i was in high school, havent visited in years but ive seen some screenshots here. sad!

Shitty site consisting of crap listicals with clickbate titles.

Trash.

Wrote a couple of articles for them years ago. Sad what happened to them

It was a shitty knockoff of Mad Magazine back in the 70's,

Does it still suck ass?

Honestly, it used to be a really good, hilarious site. Pure cancer now.

According to recent memes it used to be a funny website from everyone's teen years that's gone to the dogs. I don't ever recall hearing of it prior so it must be from a different timeline or something.

It was pretty funny for a while, but lately it's been taken over by SJWs.

Up until a few years ago I used to browse it on the toilet. Just stuff like "top ten spookiest places" or "five office workers that did insane shit" to pass the time on the loo. Now its full of she propoganda and partisan bs, instead of somewhat interesting slightly humorous articles. Can't speak about the magazine I read mad when I was a kid not even sure if cracked as a magazine was around at the turn of the 21st century.

No,it was a shitty magazine. Then it was a shitty website.

Back in my day we only had faggots and lesbians,and they kept their shit private.

Ahh the good old days,when a man was a man and bitches knew when to stfu.

Stopped reading it when they let Zoe Quinn write an article about how much of a victim she is.

Genuinely funny website back in like 2010. Countless hours of keks in my freshman year.
Now its Buzzfeed-tier garbage. Sad!

Seanbaby was fun, the current writers push too much SJW bullshit to care.
After Hours is... not terrible. The rest are forgettable buzzfeed-tier shit.

They were once great
An excerpt from "How to Raise your Retarded Child":

>Why us?
>Your slow-witted, funny-looking child is seven years old and, despite the savage beatings you administer as punishment, he still drinks out of the toilet. The family doctor confirms your worst fears: you've got yourself a mongoloid. The first thing you ask yourself is, "What did we do to deserve this abomination?" Contrary to popular belief, making fun of retards as a child does not increase your chances of having a retarded kid yourself. If that were the case, everyone' children would look alike and be afraid of water. No-you did something far worse to deserve your fate.

>Is there anything we can do?
>Legally speaking, no. The supreme court has made it clear that post-birth abortions are unconstitutional, even in cases of rape, incest, and awkwardness. Adoption is an option, but they tend to charge a lot more to take one of those cretins of your hands, especially if it already responds to a typical retard name, like Chaz or Roofus.

>Loving the Beast
>Obviously, a normal loving relationship is out of the question. However, you might one day come to accept your retarded child for what he or she is: a mildly amusing nuisance. While usually a hassle, mentals make wonderful entertainment at dinner parties and family gatherings. Ask them simple questions and laugh at their ridiculous answers or strip them naked and spray them with a hose. Just watch the drugs around them. They're absolutely terrifying when you're stoned.

>Feeding Them
>Like goldfish, mongoloids don't stop eating if food is around. Thus, if you are going to Europe for a month, you can't simply leave a ten pound turkey in their food dish- they'll eat until they die. You can get in a lot of trouble for that, so just ship them a pizza once a week.

Seanbaby was a god. Whatever happened to that man?

Fucking terrible clickbait bullshit and overrated even before it went SJW. Why do you even need to ask this on Sup Forums?

I used to go there daily when they posted unbiased listicles about weird shit like aliens and conspiracies. Then I started to notice an increase in the amount of prechy sjw type crapticles and stopped going.

Click on page 2 to find out the rest of my opinion.