youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162805944/SPD-will-Syrern-erlauben-ihre-Familien-zu-holen.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is Germany saved bros?

ftfy

As long as they keep making good metals and nice cars I don't care.

whats the under 5 muslim or nigger pop?

a lot of the foreigners having kids in germany are other Europeans

Yes.

SWEDEN YES!

Yes

Yes, but it's their own fault so it's fine.

Wow
I don't want to ride this ride anymore
Germany is dead

Pretty sure that's bullshit. Last time I checked Germany is 15% foreign born/immigrant parent kids

This has to be bollocks.

Yes.

Tens of millions of niggers are arriving in Europe

normally this is considered an invasion, but not for the Muslim lobing EU who wants to destroy Europe and its culture.

I've become some apocalyptically blackpilled that it just means more wogs I have to kill before reaching Valhalla

Good for their economy and birthrated I guess ;)

Election in 6 months. If AfD party wins then Germany will be ok. They want to deport muslims and ban all Islamic imagery such as burqahs, hijabs, etc.

They are only polling at around 15% atm.

If anyone else wins, Germany is lost.

>nice cars
>germany
Dat cliché, you have been well fooled, good boy.

Europe is lost and America teeters on the brink. Canada is headed straight for disaster as well.

the last place on earth that actually looks like it has a chance is australia for fucks sake

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Hehhe no. Aussie in America here, Australia is fucked as well. It'll just take a little longer.

If you checked who those people were, then you would know that a strong majority of people with migrant background are actually white Europeans, Americans, and ex-Soviet Republic people such as Germanic people form Kazakhstan.

The truth is that Germany has less than 20% people who are non-white below 18 (and 1/3rd of them are Turks).

>Migrant

Why do they use this term? It's not like they're going to go back to the watering hole at the end of the season

Nope. Shitskin invasion well on track.Thankfully they're mostly not rapist niggers and sand niggers.

If Trump doesn't get more serious about actually deporting the fucks we have here we haven't got much of a chance for the future. Illegal spics are all over the fucking place, their fat diabetes ridden kids squawking in their filthy pigeon speak as they re-up with food stamps every month, sending money back home basically just thumbing their nose at us and our country. I've seen 5 year olds having to translate for adults. Shows you how much they want to integrate and respect our nation.

No Germany is going to last longer than any other Western European country. They have enough self-hatred and economic power that they can probably hand out gibs and ignore the problem for a long time.

Nobody drives your faggot cars. Who the fuck drives a fucking Peugot besides women?

I'm in a good position to tell that French cars are what MacDonald is to the cuisine: shit for poor people. But German cars are even worse: expensive shit for poor people pretending to be rich.

That's fake as fuck and you know it.

Notice how this is a Right Wing headline and remains unadvertised in German news.

No its official unlike your country

Completely lost. They are cucked beyond saving.

t. Germany pro

link the report faggot

>a frog talking about cars
just...stop

This leaf knows. "migrant background" can be other Europeans, and most are.

Not that they shouldn't Deus Vult the Muslim filth because they are also outbreeding Germans, but still.

I can't even imagine the further decline of reliability of German cars assembled by Mohammed and DeQuantrius

>Italy
>Greece
>Spain
>white
>Turks
>not white
Nice meme

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article162805944/SPD-will-Syrern-erlauben-ihre-Familien-zu-holen.html

yes

>a moment will come when Western EUfags will immigrate to Eastern Europe to save themselves

What a life to be alive

When they say `migrant background`cant they breakdown the percentage of whos from what group, like mixed,non white,white cuz they do have alot of slavs living in germany.
details. Otherwise its alt right click bait

>With Martin Schulz, the SPD moves more to the left regarding their refugee policy.
>more to the left
>more to the left

Like, how is that even fucking possible.

not out breeding tard, the natives are just sterile or they go mixing

>germans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

>Dat nose

Top kek if you think 80% of assembly isn't already done by them. Though besides fastening some bolts (those, for which automation wouldn't pay off / is too difficult for it), don't expect many shitskins in the upper departments, who actually keep them factories running.

They lost both world wars and now are a bunch of fucking cucks. The truth hurts.

>a boche talking about cars
It's like a gypsy talking about a good deal...

hi Sweden

>that image

Well at least they're not Muslims...
Mexicans aren't a complete death sentence.

Your cars are shit frog, italian/german are way to go, japanese brands for poorfags

I know it says Sweden but may aswell be Germany at this point.

wut? You seemed to agree with me.

Sweden you are on POINT

Some of them can still be saved if they put the wall back up.

That's fucking sickening how many mosques they have over there

Payback for the Nazis

Fake

Sure thing, that's why they win so much competitions where rital/boche/jap are laughable.

The reality of those demographics just hit me hard. All that history and culture - just wiped away in a few decades. In the 2060's, Germany will have more Muslims than any other religion. Their elected leaders will speak Arabic. It will actually become like the middle east at this rate.

>Can you imagine at international meetings...
>German Chancellor has to get up to pray during negotiations
>Speaks in Arabic to leaders of Pakistan and Saudi Arabia

By this point there will be enough muslims there to outvote Germans, and that is assuming all German people somehow voted together. They could implement Sharia through the actual mechanisms of government.

>we truly are living the end of days

Who the fuck rides rally car on streets? we are talking about every day car, not a fucking rally dakar truck. Also, Is rally still a thing?

At least it's over the seas, bound to happen when the cucks live so close and are willing to just roll over and die.

it is but the dakar rally is now run in fucking argentina because africa is such a shithole.

There is bound to be a civil war at some point. All these muslims are not going to go forever without trying to make German girls cover their heads or something. Surely when it gets to that point, they'll do something about it.

give me a proof.
Pls i wanna know if everything is lost..

*blocks migrants path*

Dr Goebbels, I'm NSDAP

How many people of jewish background were living in germany when it chimped out?

That's the point. I'm talking about excellence, you're talking about average joe's means of locomotion, and in this matter driving a Zastava or an Audi is just a question of indoctrination for the same result.